Kate Gosselin: Hair Extensions for the New Year!

Kate Gosselin: Hair Extensions for the New Year!

Kate Gosselin gets hair extensions to help kick off the new year!

“It’s good to have hair again,” the 34-year-old reality TV mom tells People. “I never thought I’d have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life… I’ve got it. I am now Kate Clean Slate.”

Kate Clean Slate!!!

“I’m rebuilding,” adds Kate, who wore a purple Rebecca Taylor on the cover. “There’s no option for this not to be a good year. Now I get to start over with a new self and new goals.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kate’s new longer ‘do — HOT or NOT?

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
Tiger Woody @ 01/06/2010 at 10:16 am

that looks insanely stupid LOL. How about going home to your kids and stop trying to be a fame *****.

this chick is crazy.

Kate Losserlin @ 01/06/2010 at 10:18 am

Does this “mom” ever look in the mirror to see what she has become?

DAMN I WISH SHE’D GO AWAY.

I am sure she is photoshopped a bit, but she looks GREAT! Good for her! I hope she keeps trying to stay above all the drama and is able to go on and make a good life for her and her kids.

but extensions are expensive! will someone please think of the children! john sucks more though. fin. bye.

Kate + Mothering Classes @ 01/06/2010 at 10:21 am

Kate is NOT the only person in the wortd with 8 kids, so I wish she’d stop acting like the world, especially Hollywood, owes her a living to support them. There are plenty of families who have more than 8 kids, how do the Amish raise all their kids without tv shows??? Kate should know this living in Penna.

still fake @ 01/06/2010 at 10:21 am

Not a good look for her. It seems so fake.

If she wanted a fresh start, needs to act more like a Mom than a fashion model.

She looks stupid…and should move on from wanting to be on the
cover of People magazine! Just go into hiding and try and become a
decent parent and forget about your 15 minutes of fame.

Kate and Farrah from MTV’s Teen Mom should hang out — neither of them care about their kids either. Farrah is more concern without going out everynight getting laid and Kate is more concerned with attracting the “p-people” who she claims she hates lol

This cover looks like a spoof. Give me a break. People magazine is losing its’ credibility by putting her on the cover. Who cares. I agree with #8…..there is a family who attends my church that has eight children. Imagine that!! No help!! They are all very close in age and a beautiful, well-taken care of family on one income! Oh, my……such a concept!!!

I love it!! She looks great.

@still fake:

Why is it ok for fashion models to be moms, but moms can’t be fashion models??

Why is ok for two airheads like Kendra and Kourtney to have kids, but everyone slams Kate for trying to follow her dream while having kids??

Neorules2112 @ 01/06/2010 at 10:31 am

Wonder If She Wants Another Kid ?
I Would Take a Drink Of That .

$10 bucks that Kate will purposely get pregnant or adopt another kid just to get back in the spotlight

urrrrrrggghh GO AWAY ALREADY!!! i dont give a rat a$$ if you’re starting over

Good for her. She needs a new life after being married to that loser for so long. Go Kate !!! Be strong and to heck with all the naysayers !

@still fake:
I’m a stay at home who has always and will always put my kids first and yet I some how manage to find the time to still look like a woman, to stay in shape, do my hair and dress nice. You don’t have to loose yourself to raise your kids right and it’s ridiculous to expect her to not to care about her looks just because she’s a mom.

WOW. Makes her look about 5 years younger. She looks hot. Good for her.

stop being so jealous @ 01/06/2010 at 10:50 am

Stop all the mean comments, she looks gorgeous and deserves to do something for herself.

Is it me, or did they make her kinda look white trash?

ewe… doesn’t look good. It’s not working.

It looks like a mullet.
I vote no.

Looks like a straw broom. No talen b*tch needs to go away, support her kids, and get out of the public eye. I know other people who’ve raised 5, 6, and 10 kids on one humble salary. She needs to get over these delusions of relevance. She’s not.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All