Kate Gosselin: Hair Extensions for the New Year!

Kate Gosselin: Hair Extensions for the New Year!

Kate Gosselin gets hair extensions to help kick off the new year!

“It’s good to have hair again,” the 34-year-old reality TV mom tells People. “I never thought I’d have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life… I’ve got it. I am now Kate Clean Slate.”

Kate Clean Slate!!!

“I’m rebuilding,” adds Kate, who wore a purple Rebecca Taylor on the cover. “There’s no option for this not to be a good year. Now I get to start over with a new self and new goals.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kate’s new longer ‘do — HOT or NOT?

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Most important, will Jamie like it? Come on out of the closet, Katie.

Kate, there is nothing to keep you in the media any longer, so just go take care of your kids. Be the grown-up between you and your ex-husband.

BTW, how does Kate find time to look for romance when SHE HAS 8 KIDS? COUNT THEM, EIGHT KIDS?? DO YOU HAVE 8 KIDS?

Kate Coyne @ People probably lusted over Katie Irene when this “interview” was being done.

FaithLynette @ 01/06/2010 at 11:20 am

“yes…Yes-s–ss Dearie, hair extensions are going to fix all the problems you helped create for yourself and your children—way to prioritize, go get ‘em girl!!” <>

FaithLynette @ 01/06/2010 at 11:22 am

@LGodiva:

hehehehe THAT being said, I believe she flew in on that hair! *grins*

The extensions look terrible.

ive always loved kate and the kids i think she looks aaammamzing!!! :D

RedPleather @ 01/06/2010 at 11:35 am

Well since her talk show plan fell through and the rumor of Kate needs a date show…..Kate teamed up the hooker hair with the hooker heels. Mother Gosselin has to earn a living somehow! Pretty soon, the foobs will come out along with all those mini-skirts and baby-dolls she thinks she looks good in.

Funny, i wonder who takes care of the kids while shes off getting hair extensions and posing for magazine shoots, and jon sits in his NYC condo he bought with money earned by exploiting his kids on television.

Maybe they should stop for a sec and think of what is really important in life. And its not fame and fake tans,Jon and Kate.

reminds me of wrinkled old hags you see at the mall dressed up in mini-skirts with the same hair……at first you take notice and when you get closer ?- deep disappointment…you have just been scoping out a hag who’s older than your mom

OH HELL NO!!! i didnt mind Kate until i saw this bullsh!t. what is she thinking?!!! she looks like a whole a$$hole!!!

How gives a Sh !T…FYI she looks like an ugly tranny…Not a good look Kate

She looks great!! Love it!!

LOL .. really?? Oh gosh these “reality” stars need to get out of the spotlight. Seriously.

Oh…..leave her alone! What has she ever done to you people? I think she looks great! YOU GO GIRL!!

Black Widow @ 01/06/2010 at 11:45 am

“Starting Over” ……………..next victim PLEASE !……

Who paid for them? Why does she think people care. I am home with a 16 year old who is pukeing her guts out right now. That is what a real mom does. And I don’t have time for hair extensions unless you want puke in them.

She looks amazing! I really wish people would quit bashing her. It shows obvious signs of jealous!

GROSS!!! GET LOST LADY, YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS!! I CAN’T STAND HER.

Photoshopped out the wazoo…..she really looks like the Grinch

If you want to see what real down-to-earth parents of multiples look like, watch “A table for 12″. This couple has such great chemistry. He still works for a living. And it does not seem to matter so much if the kids get sticky or dirty or what-not. A FAR cry from the “money fame hungry” Gosselins.

scam artist @ 01/06/2010 at 11:58 am

Kate Selfish Bytch Filled With Hate !!!

Is frightening an option?

-http://TopTwitsBlog.com

Open Toed Shoes @ 01/06/2010 at 12:01 pm

Is she going to start out the new year with the same thick caveman feet? good luck

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All