Kate Gosselin: Hair Extensions for the New Year!

Kate Gosselin: Hair Extensions for the New Year!

Kate Gosselin gets hair extensions to help kick off the new year!

“It’s good to have hair again,” the 34-year-old reality TV mom tells People. “I never thought I’d have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life… I’ve got it. I am now Kate Clean Slate.”

Kate Clean Slate!!!

“I’m rebuilding,” adds Kate, who wore a purple Rebecca Taylor on the cover. “There’s no option for this not to be a good year. Now I get to start over with a new self and new goals.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kate’s new longer ‘do — HOT or NOT?

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All
itstrueagain @ 01/06/2010 at 1:39 pm

She looks ridiculous. Your weave isn’t supposed to look like a weave, or worse a wig–and hers does. No matter what she does to mask her body, her lousy personality shines thru. Her poor children will be writing books someday, for sure!

You go Kate, you so deserve to be happy in your new life without the slob and deadbeat. You look great with long hair, takes at least ten years off your age. Please don’t listen to these hags berating you, they are jealous haters with no one one to love them.

BettyJean Jo @ 01/06/2010 at 2:01 pm

Oh I agree teri . If ‘n you kant like sumone then yuse are jellus of ‘em, like my step-foster mother always said.

RaisedGreatKids @ 01/06/2010 at 2:02 pm

Can’t WAIT until her success crushes Jon! Go Kate Go!

I love Kate, but those extensions look like a mullet. Grow you your hair for real. Even if it’s just chin length.

If we listened to what Kate has told us about being a single parent, not having any money–and being one myself with 3 kids–how does she have the time and money for all this pampering and travel? Between work, parenting and the guilt of not being there enough about does me in—there are NO DATES, you don’t even think of such things. She has 8 kids. I think everything she has said has been for the cameras, I feel foolish for ever watching Jon and Kate Plus 8, it was all scripted and lies.

How about a children’s show for Kate? Starring Red Spoon who beats butt when mommy gets aggravated and distracted from her “career ”
: b

please make this ***** go.away.

hired help @ 01/06/2010 at 2:09 pm

That wig is the closest Kate has gotten to a mop in 5 years.

I don’t think women (and men) hate Kate Gosselin because they’re “jealous”. Women are natural nurturers ; it’s simply biological and psychological. When we see someone of our gender mistreat or have a lack of “motherly love” (for ex: putting herself before her kids, conditional love, etc…) it really bothers us. Kate is all talk and SAYS she puts her kids first but look at her actions – that’s what really counts. Also, she’s like that middle child who doesn’t get any attention and when she does, gloats more than she needs to, rubs it in your face, and is furthur motivated by their insecure motives – men are capable of doing this as well and if kate was guy, i’m sure men and women would hate him as they hate her now.

Women are not “jealous” or “hatin” on kate gosselin for those reasons you claim. Look at Michelle Obama – she’s THE FIRST LADY and although she does go on media outlets and publications, she is a mother first and you can tell it’s what she does. That’s who we admire – a lady who has EARNED where she has gotten today through hardwork, a classy woman who does her job with grace, and a mother who does not neglect her children.

not a big fan but she looks good sorry but she does.

Ok this is just sad….Not cute at all. NEXT!!

Want a fresh start Kate? start praying for reincarnation in another life. You’ve been exposed. The act is old and tired.

Praise Be @ 01/06/2010 at 2:23 pm

It’s another Photoshop miracle !

LOL! Does she think she is Britney Spears now? She needs a REALLY GOOD THERAPIST!

Go Ask Alice @ 01/06/2010 at 2:38 pm

Melaine,you ARE making it and you are going to make it.

It seems to me most peopl eare sick of Kate,Jon and the 8.
I never watched the show.

Kate and Jon are like herpes,they keep popping up.
Enough.Jon is broke.A silly mess. Kate is a fame wh’ore.

I hope this cover sells the least for People.

Nice airbrushed photoshopped pic.I agree with who said People mag is really going down.

def not jealous of that florence henderson mullet inspired…thing.

whatadrag @ 01/06/2010 at 2:43 pm

#84 tooooo funny!!!!
Really, did someone actually tell her that hair looks good?

razzle dazzle @ 01/06/2010 at 2:44 pm

I love the longer hair. I think Kate is great. She’s been through a lot and she’s trying to go on with her life. More power to you, Kate! And I hope she doesn’t read the tabloids. People are vicious.

Dis she get that wig from Kim of the Real Housewives of Atlantaot does she want to be the first Real Housewife of PA?

whatadrag @ 01/06/2010 at 2:51 pm

Kate doesn’t read the tabloids. She has people to do that and make positive comments about how great she looks in a 18 year old hair style. Hooker heels, low cut tops, a bad wig and 8, yes I said 8, children – just the kind of woman every Mom wants their son to bring home!!!!!

Tara the cat @ 01/06/2010 at 2:52 pm

Go Kate Go..you kept your cool through Jon boys antics..go for it girl..
and dont let the door hit anyone who gets in your way…jealous haters included.

the word “Drag Queen” comes to mind…………………….

oh, and if i want to see real families and real parents, I will look at my own, thank you very much, not some losers who choose to put their and their kids’ business all over television for money and fame.

you can take the gal outta the coal regions, but you can never take the coal regions outta the gal…

About the only thing relevant about this woman is that the world does not need people to be having 8 frickin kids!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All