Jennifer Lopez Never Considered In Vitro Fertilization

Jennifer Lopez Never Considered In Vitro Fertilization

Jennifer Lopez strikes a pose on the cover of Elle magazine’s February 2010 issue in a revealing Gucci top with sexy cutouts.

The 40-year-old entertainer opened up about family and her romantic comedies:

On never considering in vitro like her Back-Up Plan character: “When it comes to family and relationships, I’m quite traditional. Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don’t mess with things like that. And I guess deep down, I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is. You know what I mean? And if it is, it will. And if it’s not, it’s not going to.”

On being proud of her romantic comedies: “I think Maid in Manhattan and Monster-in-Law are very layered movies. And that’s why they’re so successful. People don’t like s—-y romantic comedies. Nothing that’s s—-y is going to make $100 million.”

For more from J.Lo, visit Elle.com!

jennifer lopez elle magazine february 2010 01
jennifer lopez elle magazine february 2010 02

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
MalibuSunrise @ 01/07/2010 at 4:03 am

So her TWINS, one boy and one girl at one sitting was a MERE accident… oh SURE!!!!!

i’m disliking this woman more and more. she needs to get over herself and retire

I don’t give a f*** about this old attention w****..

LolaSvelt @ 01/07/2010 at 4:18 am

More stupid comments from this has-been.

Hasbeens don’t get covers like these just saying! She is looking stunning!

Oh, please! Get over yourself honey!

She lost all her baby weight..

Love you, Jen! Haters GET OUT

bohemeballerine @ 01/07/2010 at 5:01 am

She knows good and hell well that she did in vitro!!!!!! She’s delusional and I’m still mad she played a maid

Ballerinagirl @ 01/07/2010 at 5:33 am

I believe JLo because a friend of mine whose 39 and already has two children got pregnant with twins naturally and by accident, it does happen sometimes, not often but it does happen.

JLO sucks @ 01/07/2010 at 5:42 am

yeah identical twins maybe, but fraternal twins at her age? I don’t think so.

Monster in law is the shitties movie ever. She needs to get her head out of her ass.

JLo needs to stop making stupid comments.

She is going to lose her remaining fans.
Yeah right you had fraternal twins @ 38 without some sort of fertility drugs/and or in vitro! !!!
Why lie, who cares if she did or did not! she was 38
never had a baby, chances are she would need some kind of help.

Does she somehow become worse and worse? What is she saying, that couples who can’t have children the “traditional” way don’t deserve children or shouldn’t have them according to God’s plan? That’s insulting, she should think that through again.

Both J.Lo and Angelina Jolie need to stop pretending.
Where it was in-vitro or fertility drugs- they both have had help and there’s nothing to be ashamed of it.
These irresponible celebs are willing to make other feel bad, just to come across “perfect” and “falwless”.

The lies just keep coming out her mouth…

“People don’t like s—-y romantic comedies.” She’s right. That’s why I won’t be going to see The Back-Up Plan.

wow like anyone will believe her?!

Why is she lying about what is so clearly obvious??

And as for doing it as naturally aspossible, why didn’t you even try to BREASTFEED then J-lo? huh??

Now that she is trying to make a come back. She is saying the stupidest things. The other day she was saying that she should have won an Oscar. Monster in law and Maid in Manhattan were both ****** movies. Good for a few laughs here and there. There are a lot of movies that make over $100,000.000 that are ******. Look at the Proposal this year for a ****** movie that made a lot.

wow she is so out of touch on how she is perceived.

Yeah right!

Airbrush much? God do they even consider leaving a little reality in these pictures, especiall for someone who’s known to have a donkey a**. Her thighs probably weren’t that thin in grade school.
And has beens do get covers, Jessica simpson still gets covers, why who knows. Lastly to her stans that love her so much if you don’t like the comments tough. It’s a blog not a fansite. People have a right to their opinions, that’s the whole point.

Jennifer is fantastic and very sexy. I love it!

She always looks like she has hay-fever

dianad1968 @ 01/07/2010 at 9:08 am

@riri:

#15

Why the f*ck are you bringing Angie into this? And are you REALLY going to compare a 32 year (at the time Angie got pregnant with her twins) old woman, who had already had a baby, to a 38 year old who had NEVER been pregnant before?

You people get more stupid by the minute.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All