Jennifer Lopez Never Considered In Vitro Fertilization

Jennifer Lopez Never Considered In Vitro Fertilization

Jennifer Lopez strikes a pose on the cover of Elle magazine’s February 2010 issue in a revealing Gucci top with sexy cutouts.

The 40-year-old entertainer opened up about family and her romantic comedies:

On never considering in vitro like her Back-Up Plan character: “When it comes to family and relationships, I’m quite traditional. Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don’t mess with things like that. And I guess deep down, I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is. You know what I mean? And if it is, it will. And if it’s not, it’s not going to.”

On being proud of her romantic comedies: “I think Maid in Manhattan and Monster-in-Law are very layered movies. And that’s why they’re so successful. People don’t like s—-y romantic comedies. Nothing that’s s—-y is going to make $100 million.”

For more from J.Lo, visit Elle.com!

jennifer lopez elle magazine february 2010 01
jennifer lopez elle magazine february 2010 02

Posted to: Jennifer Lopez

Frazer Harrison/Getty

MalibuSunrise @ 01/07/2010 at 4:03 am

So her TWINS, one boy and one girl at one sitting was a MERE accident… oh SURE!!!!!

i’m disliking this woman more and more. she needs to get over herself and retire

I don’t give a f*** about this old attention w****..

LolaSvelt @ 01/07/2010 at 4:18 am

More stupid comments from this has-been.

Hasbeens don’t get covers like these just saying! She is looking stunning!

Oh, please! Get over yourself honey!

She lost all her baby weight..

Love you, Jen! Haters GET OUT

bohemeballerine @ 01/07/2010 at 5:01 am

She knows good and hell well that she did in vitro!!!!!! She’s delusional and I’m still mad she played a maid

Ballerinagirl @ 01/07/2010 at 5:33 am

I believe JLo because a friend of mine whose 39 and already has two children got pregnant with twins naturally and by accident, it does happen sometimes, not often but it does happen.

JLO sucks @ 01/07/2010 at 5:42 am

yeah identical twins maybe, but fraternal twins at her age? I don’t think so.

Monster in law is the shitties movie ever. She needs to get her head out of her ass.

JLo needs to stop making stupid comments.

She is going to lose her remaining fans.
Yeah right you had fraternal twins @ 38 without some sort of fertility drugs/and or in vitro! !!!
Why lie, who cares if she did or did not! she was 38
never had a baby, chances are she would need some kind of help.

Does she somehow become worse and worse? What is she saying, that couples who can’t have children the “traditional” way don’t deserve children or shouldn’t have them according to God’s plan? That’s insulting, she should think that through again.

Both J.Lo and Angelina Jolie need to stop pretending.
Where it was in-vitro or fertility drugs- they both have had help and there’s nothing to be ashamed of it.
These irresponible celebs are willing to make other feel bad, just to come across “perfect” and “falwless”.

The lies just keep coming out her mouth…

“People don’t like s—-y romantic comedies.” She’s right. That’s why I won’t be going to see The Back-Up Plan.

wow like anyone will believe her?!

Why is she lying about what is so clearly obvious??

And as for doing it as naturally aspossible, why didn’t you even try to BREASTFEED then J-lo? huh??

Now that she is trying to make a come back. She is saying the stupidest things. The other day she was saying that she should have won an Oscar. Monster in law and Maid in Manhattan were both ****** movies. Good for a few laughs here and there. There are a lot of movies that make over $100,000.000 that are ******. Look at the Proposal this year for a ****** movie that made a lot.

wow she is so out of touch on how she is perceived.

Yeah right!

Airbrush much? God do they even consider leaving a little reality in these pictures, especiall for someone who’s known to have a donkey a**. Her thighs probably weren’t that thin in grade school.
And has beens do get covers, Jessica simpson still gets covers, why who knows. Lastly to her stans that love her so much if you don’t like the comments tough. It’s a blog not a fansite. People have a right to their opinions, that’s the whole point.

Jennifer is fantastic and very sexy. I love it!

She always looks like she has hay-fever

dianad1968 @ 01/07/2010 at 9:08 am

@riri:

#15

Why the f*ck are you bringing Angie into this? And are you REALLY going to compare a 32 year (at the time Angie got pregnant with her twins) old woman, who had already had a baby, to a 38 year old who had NEVER been pregnant before?

You people get more stupid by the minute.

She should go home and raise chickens!

and what’s with her Puerto Rican accent? Wasn’t she born in the Bronx? and she goes out to Miami to cheer for the Dolphins. shame on her.

there is no shame in using fertility drugs that’s why more celebs should be honest about it. also a 39 yr old woman rarely bounces back physically the way she has without surgical help.
i think jlo knows she’s a fraud and is a puppet. she never went to school or was interested in learning about anything. she’s all for herself.

She is so full of it.. She is all into old traditions. Please if it was like that she would still be married to her first husband and not be married for the third time to a man that left his wife and kids for her. I had never commented on her but this is just bull. Never would use Invitro. She didn’t have to go that far, the hormone pills she took to make her ass avolute more than normal is what gave her those twins. She needs to keep her mouth shot.

I don’t know if she is telling the truth or not. I don’t think she should be knocking fertility procedures regardless. However, fraternal twins are more common toward the end of a woman’s child bearing years, because the body starts to shed the remaining eggs/ovum. I’ve been through the infertility process, and learned a lot, and had two children without invitro. She didn’t say precisely that they did not use fertility drugs, which can work without invitro.

What a moron.

Wow, first she deserved an Oscar now Monster in law and Maid in Manhattan were “Layered” films. What kind of rock cocaine is she smoking these days. It must be good. She’s starting to remind me of that completely oblivious Tyra Banks crazy, she doesn’t even see how stupid she sounds and looks blinded by that huge narcasistic ego of hers I guess. what a loon!

****** movies do make $100 mill ath the boxoffice, Transformers 1 and 2 any one at least those had cgi robots which had more acting skills then she does.

Angelina did the same BS and tried to make it sound as if it was a-natural as well.
All of these ladies are so fake. Everybody knows they both had help.
That was not a coincidence they had a boy and a girl, especially since Bradley was soo keen on having a bio-boy, and Angie was too thin to get prego a -natural plus, does anyone really believes she is 34 years old?
By the way both Lopez and Jolie look great after having twins especially considering their age.

Bull crap this woman is looking for more and more attention by the minute. She never gets pregnant from the previous marriages but all of a sudden she gets pregnant with male and female twins—naturally?

Wow, lot of jumping to conclusions here! She said she was against IVF, but didn’t say she didn’t take fertility drugs. Also, I read in another interview some time ago that she did take fertility drugs (injectables) which can also enable multiple births. IVF is a very invasive procedure and not everyone agrees with this; she is as entitled to her opinion (IT IS HER BODY AFER ALL) as anyone else. Also, before the invention of IVF etc, millions of women around the world had TWINS and even triplets; such an outcome is NOT ONLY because of fertility treatment. Give the woman a break; I doubt she is deliberately lying. Also, the bits of text above are an extract from a long interview where her comments are more in context.

She looks stunning!!

She does look stunning, stunningly photoshopped.

OK so Ben Affleck pounds away at her for over a year and nothing happens. Then he is with Garner and she got pregnant right away. Meanwhile Lopez yaps her trap for year s about being a mom and just when her career is nearly tanked and she is reduced to following Marc Anthony on his tour, a MIRACLE and a woman who couldn’t even get pregnant with one is now carrying one of each. That Santeria voodoo is powerful stuff.

Stupid Cu NT Die! @ 01/07/2010 at 4:00 pm

Everytime this vain, stupid, ghetto, cosmetic surgery queen opens her fat mouth…out pops a lie. J_LOW is incapable of telling the truth about anything. I despise her and wish she would just go away and stay there.

she really thinks that nothing “sh-tty” makes $100 million +? What about Transformers?

I take specific offense to the implication that invitro is somehow not God oriented. So are you saying that if you have a medical situation like cancer are you not supposed to get treatment? So seeking medical help for a medical condition like infertility is somehow a sin? I suppose you also don’t believe in Dinosaurs. Ugh… I didn’t realize how narrominded and ignorant she was. I personally had invitro at 35 and have fraternal twins and I’m proud of it!

love her!
haters stop hating

ella es una mujer muy especial muy hermosa muy taletosa estupenda J.LO LA NUMERO 1

I wonder why she dumped Chris

back off haters. JLO is the fiercest in the biz and alot of u are jus racist a holes….yeah she is a latina and is still on TOP….all u haters need to go eat out of lady gaga’s man hole….go on ….get out of here

she is a liar she had to do in-vitro b/c she had twins….y lie about it? whats so wrong w/ in-vitro?

Given her age, reported fertility difficulties, and her wealth, I do not believe for a second that those twins were conceived naturally! She is being a hypocrite, as well as with sending the message that fertility has no age limitations, which is irresponsible given her celebrity influence.

J Lo should keep her big butt off the screen, and shut her mouth. I don’t believe she only weighs 120 pounds, I don’t believe she didn’t have fertility treatments, I don’t believe her reported age, and I don’t believe much of anything else she says.