Ke$ha Feathers Conan O'Brien

Ke$ha Feathers Conan O'Brien

Ke$ha rocks the socks off the audience at The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien on Wednesday (January 6) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old singer performed her smash hit “TiK ToK,” which is currently the #1 song on iTunes. And what’s sitting right below? Oh, Ke$ha‘s new song “Blah Blah Blah” featuring 3OH!3!

After Ke$ha‘s performance, she showed Conan what was studded on her t-shirt: CONAN + K$ = BFF. And then Ke$ha attaches a feather onto Conan‘s head for sh–s and giggles.

“I feathered Conan!!!!!” Ke$ha said after taping her performance. “SUCCESS!!”

Ke$ha Feathers Conan O’Brien

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

that’s how you pronounce it??

ridiculous

Ahaha while i was reading this, I’m listening to tik tok

Oops grammar mistake. I meant I *was* listening to tik tok

Gross she needs to brush her hair or put some products on that mess.

yawn…exact same performance from Ellen

Looks like someone is trying to be Lady GaGa.

i like kesha and all but come on, her moves are exactly just like what she did in ellen down to a point… can’t she come up with some random moves or something??? like be spontaneous on stage… geesh

#7 I agree with you

and the funny thing is,that at the first moment i thought,
that the girl next to..Kesha,is GAGA!)

like a little child. not very professional

lady gaga wannabe

Just Stop @ 01/07/2010 at 6:43 am

I agree with Sara Gaga wannabe…

I co-sign with the others. She’s definitely a cheap knock-off of Lady Gaga. It could not be more OBVIOUS

SHE’S NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE LADY GAGA!

She’s kinda nasty n all I mean Ke$ha!
And her band uuggggggggghhhh!
But she’s funny and her music is good but not live!

I hate Lady Gaga and I like Ke$ha so there have to be a difference!

I love Tik Tok but Ke$ha is clearly a one-hit wonder. Give the girl a break and let her enjoy her moment by September she will be history.

Ha, same thing most said about Gaga when “Just Dance” was really popular. I hope she lasts just to prove all you nimrods wrong.

she can’t sing….. and this song s beyond lame.

her voice is annoying
and the song sounds a little bit like “just dance” from lady gaga

It’s a sad commentary on the current state of society.

hahaha so bad its almost good!!

again- that was so awful. what is that move she is doing? the kicking thing? honey- learn to dance. or better yet— just go away.

too repetative

wow. I actually watched the video just now & never heard this song before. She is god awful. “Wake up feeling like p. diddy,” “swagger,” & “po-po” made me LOL.

I though it was pronounced keesha! she looks like the twin of brittany murphy in this vid with awful clothing! but I LOVE the song!

blankety blank @ 01/07/2010 at 10:39 am

600,000 idiots out there

Gosh, she looked and sounded just awful! Sad this is the kind of music that is so popular. Will admit the song is a little catchy, though.

She actually sang live really well. Most people just use playback the entire time.

Status quo @ 01/07/2010 at 10:55 am

Blame the record companies…..

no, her name is pronounce exactly the way Conan said it.

this girl is wacked!!! and she looks funky as hell. love her songs tho

i do adore her music, and she can sing at times! but it feels like she’s trying to copy lady gag’s fashion style.

#28 no she didnt sing live
Gaga sings live, and she’s amazing, she has real talent whereas this “ke$ha” thing sucks so much. $ in her name shows how lame she really is

Well, At least we know she can’t sing now…..Yikes! That was really really BAD!
I had to turn it off.

She looks like she got dressed in Lady Gaga’s old throw away clothes. from 2008

funderpants @ 01/07/2010 at 3:12 pm

What is this mess? It’s like the rent-a-choreographer from Bring It On directed Tardy for the Party on whippits after pleasuring himself to pics of Lady Gaga, with none of the limited charm of the originals. What a suckfest.

Something was really off on her performance. Def needs to not wear those leggings and pants combo NEVER again..

She looked like she was lip-synching on TV or singing along to a really loud backing track. Ughhh. Ashlee Simpson wannabe. I’m not a huge Lady Gaga fan but you can’t even compare the two. Lady Gaga can actually sing live and she doesn’t try to fool you when she uses a backing track. She can also perform the heck out of a song. This girl is purely a studio creation. Disappear soon please. Thanks.

@Venom: totally agree with you. how lame is that.

@pop86: she better.

haha! it looks like shes trying to *****.

CanadaGirl @ 01/07/2010 at 5:21 pm

@Sara: TOTALLY.
She’s like the low rent version of Gaga. I sense zero longevity.

I thought they cancelled Conan

ok, im pretty over her
1. because she’s super trashy
2. tik tok annoys me now
3. her music is pretty much trash overall
4. jared’s constant promotion of her, plz stop trying 2 be like perez, i dont understand why u wanna be a douche blogger like him, ur already on the road 2 become him with ur promotions of certain celebs and lately ur new years party, plz dont become him, no1 likes him

Well, see, if ya think about it….many artists don’t change their act or look when they first come out because they will confuse too many people. No, they have “a look”. Her look is straight out the trailer on psychedelics.

I find it funny all people can do is reference the person of 2009 to compare Ke$ha to…I don’t see any similarity, except beats and they are blonde with hooky songs?

but dear gaga had no real striking single look, this Ke$ha girl is being presented as someone consistent in their Hip Hop act……which I prefer.

Is she the greatest thing since sliced bread? Naw, but she is a heck of alot better than someone who thinks they are making high art by humping inflated dolphins. This chick knows she is lucky, she acts appreciative, and she barfed in Paris Hilton’s closet! I like someone who is humble and knows they are making music for people to have fun to. Ke$ha is great.

Oh, and I am sure her team didn’t make that girl look like gaga on her right…..it just happened…..

go get ‘em honey.

the song is okay, however, her back up singers sing more parts than her… at least lady gaga sings everything

JUST JARED STOP TRYING TO PROMOTING THIS GARBAGE SHE SUCK ONE SONG AND SHE IS BIG ALL OF A SUDDEN I LOVE GAGA THAT kesha IS NASTY LOOKING AND NOT IN GOOD WAY

i thought that she had a black name…..lol o well me kesha….imma cool her keisha!!!!

What’s the difference between her and ashlee simpson again? I hate how everything is written and produced by “dr.luke” and max martin, ENOUGH OF THE SYNTH, AUTOTUNE, DRUM PROGRAM CRAP! Btw lady gaga is a peaches ripoff. Favorite quote from kurt cobain “everybody thinks we’re original but we’ve been ripping off artists know-ones heard of”.

Such a lovely young woman

The only thing original about this girl is her name. I have seen singers on stage on Bourbon Street in New Orleans who have more talent than this. Her make up looks like somthing that was applied for Halloween and has been on ever since, and the outfit, I’m not even going there. I’m sorry Brittney for ever saying you had no talent.

Ke$ha’s “Tik Tok” song sounds very similar to Uffie’s POP THE GLOCK…

@yo sista:

She really can sing. Don’t judge her on a performance that she did while jumping around etc., She has a great voice -this song doesn’t show it (I don’t think it’s meant to). It’s a party song just meant to bring some fun to people’s lives. She has written/sung many other songs, (some more serious than tik tok, some less) and truly has some singing talent. I’m not just talking about the other songs on her album, by the way; she has many, many more.

She doesn’t remind me of Lady Gaga, but I don’t really mind the comparison. They’re both smart, creative and strong singers.

WHO THE FUCH IS THIS ***** NOW? NEW ***** GAGA

There’s dogshit, and then there’s this. nuff said

Does anyone know who her sexy back up singer is?

Ke$ha Fan @ 01/29/2010 at 3:52 am

you ppl are soo stupid! Ke$ha is an awesome singer and way way better than Gaga. Gaga sucks like **** and I like Ke$ha’s clothing, it looks soo much better on her then on Gaga! Ke$ha is hot and Gaga isn’t!!!

Ke$ha Fan @ 01/29/2010 at 3:57 am

Gaga has no neck, and she is WIERD as hell!

FIRST OF ALL ! THERE IS NOTHING IN COMMON BETWEEN KESHA AND LADY GAGA…ok maybe the fact that they are both VERY TALENTED AND SO AMAZING !
and about kesha performing live I SAW HER PERFORM IN PARIS SHE IS SO FRICKIN AMAZING ! and the girl that may looks like lady gaga IS NOT LADY GAGA …HER NAME IS LAUREN AND SHE IS AMAZING TOO
so keep telling your bullshit about her and her team ! i’ll just love her moreeeeeeeeee and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You’re funny with your “SHE CAN’T SING LIVE” did you just went to one of her show ?
I did , she’s GREAT !
She has so much energy , and Lauren (Keyboardist) IS SUCH A SWEETHEART ! I LOVE THE BAND !
One HIT WONDER ? well great for us (me and my BFF) coz all of this ****** perverts will stop to insult her for nothing !
If you don’t like her , so why are you here ?
I HAVE TO SAY : WE HAVE TO STOP THE MENACE !
I can’t wait to see her again ! LOVE HEEEEEEEEEER !!!!! People are SO Dumb these days , but they are funny :p Thanks !
And thank you again to Kesha (even if she will not read this !) for everything , my dream came true ! And thanks to Lauren , Max , The DJ and Laura ;)
COME BACK TO FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE ! (even if french people are SO GROSS !!)

Nice voice over. Didn’t Milli Vanilli get shut down for this lip sync crap

@RodneyClint:
Haha, I just stumbled across this old article by accident. And it seems she DID prove them wrong. It’s 2011 and she not only is still around, but topped charts over and over again and is going on a sold out tour this spring.

I can’t wait to see that in videos, it’s a bummer that there are no shows in Europe.

@pop86: bahahahahaha “she will be history by september”
Guess who hit the top 10 on the charts 5 times in a row? OH WAIT!

@pop86: bahahahahaha “she will be history by september”
Guess who hit the top 10 on the charts 5 times in a row? OH WAIT!