Rachel Zoe: Bikini in St. Bart's!

Rachel Zoe: Bikini in St. Bart's!

Rachel Zoe shows off her super thin thin frame in a teeny black bikini on a beach in St. Bart’s on Thursday (January 7).

The 38-year-old celeb stylist has been vacationing since Christmas with her husband/business partner Rodger Berman. Rachel tweeted, “[I'm] laying low in St. Barths. Dinners with friends. Battling bronchitis. Hopefully sun will heal me. :( ”

Rachel‘s protruding rib cage was apparent on the red carpet back in December 2008.

Get well soon, Rachel!

rachel zoe bikini ribs 01
rachel zoe bikini ribs 02
rachel zoe bikini ribs 03
rachel zoe bikini ribs 04
rachel zoe bikini ribs 05
rachel zoe bikini ribs 06
rachel zoe bikini ribs 07

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

And then people *****, and complain that Victora Beckham is this insanely thin woman, comparing to Zoe she is fat. This is just unfalttering, very very much.

LeviKlein @ 01/07/2010 at 4:14 pm

What in the…?!

EWWWW! eat something!!! That is soooo unhealthy

omg, feeling sorry for her!

that is so disgusting and not cute at all. SHE NEEDS TO EAT!

That is so sad. :-(

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That woman needs a help!!!!

postwatcher @ 01/07/2010 at 4:17 pm

More like 48?

Someone give her a feeding tube….like stat or she is going to end up like Brittany Murphy!

well that’s not really flattering..

pooor , poor woman. Posh spice doesn’t even look this bad. I don’t understand how these women get so thin without the husband standing up and saying enough you need help. The husband should be ashamed.

OMG!! I feel sorry for her! She should get help

St.Manuel @ 01/07/2010 at 4:19 pm

Come on JJ, why are you posting this?
she´s only skin and bones…

disgusting. She needs help, like NOW.

This is disgusting. She is a 38 year old woman who has starved herself to look like someone in a third world country, or someone who has just come out of a concentration camp.
It just makes her look sickly, and a lot older than 38, I would have guessed late 40′s.

That’s one of the NASTIEST things I’ve ever seen! Holy s**t!

Rachel Zoe needs to eat some pig fat. That’ll fatten her up.

I do not know who she is but she is gross.

Yeah, food would probably be more helpful than sun. Derr.

38 !?!?! B!tch please……Try 58.

just NOT pretty…

shoes4life @ 01/07/2010 at 4:28 pm

Wow, I mean wow! This is when you really hope these photo have been altered.

RR, I agree! She looks at least mid 50s. That’s what anorexia does to the skin, makes it look twenty years older. Look how jowly she is. Da*mn!

pottersfield @ 01/07/2010 at 4:31 pm

My God! this poor woman. What is she trying to do ? Kill herself. She needs help fast.

Chrissy105 @ 01/07/2010 at 4:34 pm

Ewwwww that is DISCUSTING…someone needs to help her!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All