Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler Cleared of Battery Charge

Gerard Butler Cleared of Battery Charge

Gerard Butler steps out of the Roger Room lounge in Los Angeles on Thursday (January 7) after celebrating dropped battery charges against him.

The 40-year-old Bounty Hunter actor was charged with a misdemeanor battery charge due to a scuffle with a photographer at the RocknRolla premiere party back in October of 2008. Gerry completed the necessary community service to clear his name. If he had been convicted, he would have faced up to six months in jail.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler cleared of battery charges…

gerard butler cleared battery charges 01
gerard butler cleared battery charges 02
gerard butler cleared battery charges 03
gerard butler cleared battery charges 04
gerard butler cleared battery charges 05
gerard butler cleared battery charges 06
gerard butler cleared battery charges 07
gerard butler cleared battery charges 08
gerard butler cleared battery charges 09
gerard butler cleared battery charges 10

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

A straight man would not wear that jacket.

He’s looking good. I really like that jacket, too. I see JJ found some lookalike jeans a shirt, but not the jacket … yet anyway.

he really @ 01/08/2010 at 5:51 pm

loves having his picture taken. What a ham.

gotta be kidding @ 01/08/2010 at 5:52 pm

he never dresses nice when he goes to a club – never!

gotta be kidding @ 01/08/2010 at 5:56 pm

i’ve neer seen a pic of him coming out of a club, ever dressed nice -never!

He looks woooooooonderfulllllllll!!!

So darn funny Betty ! Thanks for closing out the first week of the year with such verve. There are some clever people on these JJ boards…I salute you !

Ger's belly analyst @ 01/08/2010 at 6:51 pm

I saw some clips from the British TV show “lucy Sullivan is getting married” and found even by then when Gerard was only about just under 30 he got a round belly. He was so gorgeous in it. Some people are just born with a barrel belly and I think Gerard is one of those. They tend to have this stomach area more prominent just above the navel area to under the rib cage. With a few extra lbs now Gerard’s is even rounder and more obvious.

@amen and #32 @ 01/08/2010 at 6:57 pm

I agree amen. Despite the differences the GB posters have, most of the GB posters are funny, fun, intelligent and insightful. This says something about the man they are all attracted to (admitted or not we won’t be here if we are not in some perverse way attracted to the man)

I hope he’s not thinking “I wonder if he’ll sell me that jacket.”

Losingweight: I think his face looks thinner, too. Compare the photo outside the club this week with the closeup one in Aspen. Chin and cheeks look smaller in the LA shots. Can’t say about the bod, cause we can’t see ‘underneath his clothes,’ tho I’d like to.

he looks thinner in the face because he has a tan

Ew he looks like crap. Well well well, there he is out. LOL

Prettypie @ 01/08/2010 at 8:19 pm

@jenardison: Huh? What do you mean? What girlfriend?

Umm, who the heck did he piss off? TMZ is officially dead to me! Old pix just to ride a bandwagon? That’s okay, he will come out on top…no worries. We got your back babe, even when it seems we are ragging on ya! I guess we just care…good, bad, and snarky! You da man!

shut up stop starting rumors @ 01/08/2010 at 8:47 pm

@Prettypie:

oh god lay off wil ya?? he’s single. that girl works for him.
buzz off.

@Ger’s belly analyst: To Scotland and Back (episode 6-1/2)…so telling…just being himself or being brilliant. The look on his face and in his eyes right before he tries to sneak out…priceless! The phone booth conversation….time to pass himself around some more and on to the next one….like he just can’t help the nature of the beast…oh Gus…in my real world your name was Carreras.

Bad Friends @ 01/08/2010 at 10:12 pm

Where are Ariel and Nick?? or are they just being bad friends??
Gerry is not gay, he just dates(pays) women(boring model types) who don’t (won’t) talk.

Real NYC Model (Pakistani) @ 01/08/2010 at 10:18 pm

Haha you dumb chicks think Gerry gives a rat’s ass what you think?
He dates hot girls who have hotter bodies none of you fat lazy slobs!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…just because the girls he is rumored to be with dont say anything, it doesnt mean it never went on!! It just means the girls don’t want the publicity! LOL The only woman who tried to capitalize on having known gerry was that arcade girl! That is why I think that she was a hack one off.
The others, even the rumored ones, don’t say anything and you know theyve been asked PLEASE. Their silence speaks volumes to me.
If they wanted the PR theyd be talking right now!
He is single and loving life why dont you phan phatso’s like Kirstie Alley and Sugar (lol) dry up and go suck a donkey butt.

@Real NYC Model (Pakistani): Wow, are you pathetic or what?

@Real NYC Model (Pakistani): “go suck a donkey butt”
========================

Many of them are trying, but Gerry won’t cooperate.

Why does he always look like he got dressed by dumpster diving? Baby bibs have less stains than his clothing. He was doing so much better there for a while. Are these his fat clothes and that’s why he’s back to wearing the ugly stuff?

Gerard please get a stylist or put your ego aside and buy some new clothes in a larger size. It looks worse to dress badly, especially after the tv shows showed your beach belly to the world. Everyone looks better when they dress well.

What did Gerry do for community service?

Since I seem to have been banned from Gals, I want to use JJ as a place to thank Scotsmanstuart for posting the Lucy Sullivan episodes. I’ve been waiting for a chance to see them for so long. Half-way through the series with you, Stuart. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Butler sure was great in his portrayal of that real jerk, Gus. But OMG, he was so gorgeous on the outside, the inside was almost forgiveable. Note I said almost.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All