Gerard Butler Cleared of Battery Charge

Gerard Butler Cleared of Battery Charge

Gerard Butler steps out of the Roger Room lounge in Los Angeles on Thursday (January 7) after celebrating dropped battery charges against him.

The 40-year-old Bounty Hunter actor was charged with a misdemeanor battery charge due to a scuffle with a photographer at the RocknRolla premiere party back in October of 2008. Gerry completed the necessary community service to clear his name. If he had been convicted, he would have faced up to six months in jail.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler cleared of battery charges…

gerard butler cleared battery charges 01

• Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

The story of his life?

cbinparadise @ 01/09/2010 at 1:01 am

@Me:
What’s the link for Lucy Sullivan?

“What did he do for community service?”
…..
Volunteered his services as a fashion stylist to the homeless community.

44, sugar is 163 tall, 53 kilos and has lovely brown skin and curly hair :) But thanks for bringing me up all the time and making me feel so important lol. Are you jealous of me or something.? Also I am happily married. I love looking at Gerry and enjoy chatting with others, but that the end of it all. You on the other hand are probably holding your breath, waiting for him to call you right? Well he won’t, because he’s a nice guy who doesn’t like biatches like you.

Lucy Sullivan dedication video set to the music of Feist.

FashionPolice @ 01/09/2010 at 1:26 am

This man is too handsome to be dressed like this. Out of shape or not, he would do himself a great favor if he hired a stylist since he obviously can’t pick his own clothes. That jacket and those jeans are atrocious. Too bad because he’s still a sexy beast in my book.

@Aurora: Is that to make us forget how he looks now?

Mr. Giggles @ 01/09/2010 at 2:33 am

Ok …..I promise this is the last one….
It’s entitled THE END…..
*WARNING TO OY*

I got one for you Giggles. Is he admiring the dress or the booty?

@Mr. Giggles: Does his inseam have a drawstring? It looks like it in that photo. That’s a lot of bunching.

I found Gerry’s stylist.

Stick around for 2:55. Maybe he could play this guy in a film.

Beatiful jacket!!

Real NYC Model (Pakistani) @ 01/09/2010 at 3:43 am

@sugar:
NO sugar, but i could get gerry a lot faster than u could if i met him, hon!!!

Mr. Giggles @ 01/09/2010 at 3:46 am

annieb @ 01/09/2010 at 2:46 am
I got one for you Giggles. Is he admiring the dress or the booty?

LOL ——definitely likin’ what’s under the dress…..either that or he wants to wear it himself

@cbinparadise: best link is http://www.justin.tv/scotsmanstuart#r=ezJJIH4

you can watch episodes there.

@Real NYC Model (Pakistani): Do not assume….way off base. I am a little older than GJB, high yellow, and hot. No, not as tall and young but used to be an awful rascal, used to be a real ruffian…I’m as sweet as I can be…I have a history…check out Roisin Murphy. Anyway, German, Irish, and African. Frozen Chosen! Thanks Hank VIII…

@Mr. Giggles: pix 3 and 4….yowza…..on the other hand red shorts guy is suspect….no problemo though, when I need the secret fantasy naught else need apply. Those gulf coast greens again had me at Atilla.

NYC, since I never posted my photo what you said is based on an assumption, which is that you are more beautiful and better then everyone here. Yeah keep dreaming. Beautiful women don’t need to tell the world they are beautiful. You obvisouly have low self esteem problems (hon)

Stinkylouise @ 01/09/2010 at 6:54 am

And here comes some more damage control.LOL! We’ll probably be seeing pics like this every day, until the GG’s.

gossiphound @ 01/09/2010 at 8:32 am

@annieb:
He is thinking tsk tsk girl pantylines.

A/his girlfriend stays quiet because she wants to. Women he sleeps with do so on demand.
~K

Hello to the peeps at IMDB. There isn’t a JJ x IMDB. We like reading your comments as I’m sure you like to come over here and read ours. We should do this together. Aren’t we all in the same boat after all? I’ve seen our dear poster Oy is quite popular with her snarky takes with you guys. A lot of us appreciate humour too, too bad some ppl don’t.
Glad to know we’re not the only ones being attacked by the crazy angry fannies every now and then. It’s reassuring. lol
Love to all over there, hope you get to read this.

Thanks for the link to the Gus video. A great way to start the day.

I’m watching Lucy too. Nine episodes are up far. I don’t know how to post links that work, but if you go to the Gals site, click the the Online fun subject, you’ll find the Lucy Sullivan thread by scotsmanstuart. The link to 9 episodes is there. He promises the second season sometime in the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All