Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Mary Poppins Family Fun

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Mary Poppins Family Fun

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes treat their adorable daughter Suri to evening out at the Ahmanson Theatre to see the LA engagement of hot musical, Mary Poppins, on Wednesday (January 6).

This is the second time Suri has seen the world’s most famous nanny on stage. Katie brought her to see the Broadway production in August 2008 during NY rehearsals for her own Broadway debut in Arthur Miller’s All My Sons.

Famous friend David Beckham took his three sons (pictured below) recently to see the show in LA, while Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie saw the Jan. 3 Broadway matinee with their four oldest children. Stars Amy Adams, The Jonas Brothers, Jude Law and Cate Blanchett also brought family and friends to the Broadway production over the holidays.

Also pictured here: Ashley Brown (stars as Mary Poppins) and Gavin Lee (stars as Bert).

david beckham mary poppins
tom cruise katie holmes mary poppins broadway 01

Photos: Fran Curry/Disney Theatrical Productions
Posted to: Ashley Brown, Broadway, Celebrity Babies, Gavin Lee, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
its robo-bride @ 01/08/2010 at 1:48 pm

They can never pass up a chance for a photo op can they?

awww tom smile is lovely. and katie looks healthy!

This family makes me ill.

Two freaks using a kid for press.

Donkey Kong @ 01/08/2010 at 1:56 pm

Right, #1… That’s why they haven’t been seen in two weeks.

FACT CHECK @ 01/08/2010 at 2:03 pm

Everyone KNOWS Cruise spends every Christmas at his Telluride ski mansion.

They are such FREAKS, sorry, but if Suri requires a bottle, stuffed toys, and a baby blanket, then
…………………………………she shouldn’t have 19 pairs of heels and wear make-up EVERYDAY.

FREAKS!!!!

hate these freaks.

don't be mad, donkey K @ 01/08/2010 at 2:11 pm

Is Suri wearing makeup? I don’t mean to trash Tomkat but something is odd about them. A little girl of just 3 doesn’t go out wearing heels and makeup all the time like she’s a teenager… the heels and makeup is okay for dress up at home. It’s Just my opinion, Donkey Kong. I think they are a decent couple but tom looks like a total Lesbian.

cute family!

doest suri ever wear a coat? always see her sleeveless ,no coat but mom and dad are dressed for cold?

Why is Tom holding that little street urchin?

Go Ask Alice @ 01/08/2010 at 2:29 pm

I don’t get them, but they are not for me to get.

I agree with everyone here.

People raise their kids as they see fiot.

Connor and Isabella….away in NYC? At Scientology Center?
Sent somewhere?

Or could they have been with Nicole and Keith?
You hope so…she and Keith and theirbaby was is in L.A. this past week for people’s Chopice Awards.

Too me it looks like KH is just a little too young looking in the picture so I think this is a fake picture. Or they have put a old picture of her in place of a picture of her now. Does anyone else think this?

what's up? @ 01/08/2010 at 2:30 pm

Once again Suri is dressed in summer attire? I just don’t get it, it is cold no, no FRIGID in NY and Suri is dressed for summer with nothing on her arms. While mom and dad wears sweaters, scarfs, jeans and coats!?

She must be one hot blooded child.

Go Ask Alice @ 01/08/2010 at 2:35 pm

@Lisa:

Lisa, that is the million dollar question.Also, ina theater, it is always on air.condition. AmI correct. Like a studio, things ,equipment has to be kept cold.

what's up? @ 01/08/2010 at 2:36 pm

Okay, my mistake they were in LA not NY.

Still doesn’t explain why mom and dad are dressed warmly and their baby is not. Anyway, to each their own.

Donkey Dong @ 01/08/2010 at 2:39 pm

#1 No it seems they can’t
#3 I wanna puke also
#4 yep
#9 You need glasses

Katie looks old and has her freaky smile on while Tom is giving his gay smile and why is the young woman (as preferred by her mother) in a summer dress while her parents are bundled up?

pr person @ 01/08/2010 at 2:44 pm

Freaks!!

wow lots of negitive jealous people on this site, i think this is cute

Put a warm clothes on that kid!!!!!
It was in the 60′s in L.A. yesterday.
Tom is wearing a turtleneck yet he lets his
kid in a summer dress.
Child Abuse!!! shame on them!

there is no way that kid was not shivering as usual.
I wish the authorities could intervene.

THE FREAKS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gimme a break Jane. The 60′s is not cold, and these photos were taken inside. How do you know they she didn’t wear a sweater before going outside?
They’re a beautiful family. Katie in particular looks great.

Just a spoon full of sugar @ 01/08/2010 at 3:37 pm

All the haters are out again.

If you despise them so much, why read about them and leave nasty comments? Move on. Life’s too short.

its robo-bride @ 01/08/2010 at 3:37 pm

@donkey dung

Seems to me I remember you saying that they couldn’t avoid the paps. That there was NO WAY they could avoid the paps. Obviously when they want to they can. Unless you actually think they stayed home for two whole weeks and never left the house? I don’t think so.
So this means, when they want to avoid the paps, they can. And when they don’t want to–voila PHOTO OP with the little pet princess.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All