Adam Lambert: Ferras' #1 Fan!

Adam Lambert: Ferras' #1 Fan!

Adam Lambert comes out to support his good friend Ferras AlQaisi at his music showcase at Hotel Cafe in West Hollywood on Saturday (January 9).

“This might be one of the best nights of my life. :)” Ferras tweeted after performing some new songs from his upcoming album. “Thanks for the support. My heart is filled with love!!!!”

Also in attendance: Lindsay Lohan (pictured below) and Taryn Manning.

15+ pictures inside of Ferras’ #1 fan Adam Lambert

adam lambert ferras 11
adam lambert ferras 12
adam lambert ferras 13
adam lambert ferras 14
adam lambert ferras 15

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I hear it was a great show last night at the Hotel Cafe with Ferras, Alisan Porter, Ely Rise and others. Adam is so sweet to come out and show support to his friends. Just by being there, he drew in new fans that otherwise wouldn’t have heard the great music.

errr… Jared, you may need to correct your reporting man. adam was there to support Alisan Porter too. she’s his close friend as well. adam tweeted both Alisan and Ferras two days before the show.

Other than that, Adam is a very sweet guy I must say :D

Adam looks hot, but what is Ferras wearing???

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 01/10/2010 at 12:42 pm

..i thought that was kelly osbourne. ahahahahahahaha..

Aw, they looks so freaking good! And Adam, OMG you are so skinny. Maybe eat something?

Adam looks amazing in this picture!

I think Adam is really closer to Alisan Porter though both are good friends. Strange how the press makes a big deal about Ferras and forgets to mention Alisan. Regardless it was really nice of Adam to support his friends. I know he can’t go anywhere without the press hounding him, but in this case it was good for Alisan and Ferras. Adam looks stunning as usual!!

@#4: me, too!!

Adam looks so HOT!! He is always so sweet to his fans too. Lucky Alisan and Ferras to have such a good friend. I know it isn’t easy for Adam to get out in LA.

He (Adam) is such a cutie (among lots more good stuff).

I like that he is so suportive of his friends.

Nice to see Adam hanging out with friends.

Dear Just Jared @ 01/10/2010 at 2:50 pm

Adam was there for his friend ALISAN PORTER as well as Ferras.

Alisan BLEW THE ROOF OFF, him and Adam are closer than Ferras.

Dane Cook and a ton of others were also there.

Lohan sat herself next to Adam, she’s such a leech lmao. Been trying to get next to him since last year, bleh. I know Adam’s VERY non-judgemental but I hope he doesn’t befriend her ever.

A few crazy entitled stalker fans were trying to turn the night into the Adam show but he was sooo, so polite and patient.

The whole vibe was so warm and heartening and inspiring.

He’s an amazing person for promoting his friends, selling more tickets for them, then spotlighting them instead of getting up on the stage, out of pure love. They shone. He’s f-n wonderful.

He really is a genuine, loyal guy as everyone says, as all the other Idols said.

And, it’s voices like Alisan’s that need to be heard instead of all the generic autotuned pop brats we have in the charts. That’s JMO.

I attended! God such an amazing night. Sorry about your life if you weren’t there.

Alisan is LEGIT. Girl can saaaaaaaaang, oh my lord. Her voice and music deserve to be heard by so many.

The night was so cozy and fun. I left feeling all warm inside haha.
If my heart felt full I wonder what Adam’s felt like, you could see how proud he was of his friends, he was glowing.

There was a moment where a fan overstepped her boundaries slightly by going over to him and his friends’ table and trying to sit next to him, ugh I was cringing. But his reaction was super charming and polite, he told her her turquoise necklace was gorgeous and kissed her hand, and I don’t know what else he said but she finally left and went back to her table lol.

I loved how Adam let his friends shine on their own instead of making the night about himself by getting onstage or hogging the spotlight.

This guy is surrounded by so much love and talent.

woah. way to seclude the main act of the night just jared.
alisan was/is incredible and also much closer to adam than ferras. not sure why you made this into a ferras post…

there were a lot of acts, all seriously amazing. real singers and musicians.

alisan sang a lot of songs and also did the most fabulous cover of gaga’s speechless before singing aftermath with ferras and ely on piano

here’s a bad quality vid of aftermath

you can see adam throwing one of his sparkly boots in adoration lol, it’s a cabaret/theatre tradition when you really really like a performance

Ferras looks like Kelly Osbourne

Kaley, 24 @ 01/10/2010 at 3:18 pm

@Amanda: NO he is not too skinny. He looks perfect at this weight. Unless he collapses onstage and is not healthy, he shouldn’t put on weight. He looks gorgeous.

I’m going to cut cheese out as well haha.

Lamberts a great guy gotta say. Genuine, funny, protective, fun yet somewhat parental. Tall as hell. Hes friendly but chill and laid back that sits well with me. Hope fame doesnt affect him.

Seems to me Lyndseys trying to turn over a new leaf. She kept asking people if she was in their way.

bright eyes @ 01/10/2010 at 3:30 pm

♥___♥

London, UK @ 01/10/2010 at 3:31 pm

I’m moving to LA.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T @ 01/10/2010 at 3:33 pm

Wow. I’m surprised you didn’t mention Alisan Porter, girl stole the night and has known Adam since childhood.

“Ferras’ no. 1 fan”?

I think you need to change your title JJ.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T @ 01/10/2010 at 3:35 pm

My title was supposed to say OH not Oh no You Didn’t, that just came up in the bar. But that still makes sense.

It was interesting to see Kim bootylicious Kardashian walk straight over to the Paparazzi and soak up the attention, whilst Adam Lambert went round the back with his best friend Danielle Stori (?) although, they still found him and hounded him. Top guy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All