Alexander Skarsgard & Marion Cotillard: Dior Cocktails!

Alexander Skarsgard & Marion Cotillard: Dior Cocktails!

Alexander Skarsgard comes out to support French actress Marion Cotillard and her new movie musical Nine — in theaters now — at the Dior Cocktails event held at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont on Saturday night (January 9).

The 33-year-old French actress is featured in Fall 2009 ads for the Lady Dior bag. Marion will also featured in a six-and-a-half-minute Dior short that will hit the Internet this spring.

Alex is expected to attend the 2010 Golden Globe Awards, which will air live on Sunday (January 17) @ 6PM PT / 8PM ET on NBC from The Beverly Hilton.

alexander skarsgard marion cotillard dior cocktails 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
I love him but he needs work @ 01/11/2010 at 6:11 am

@Mileena: I agree, Mileena. He’s handsome but his nose and eyes are weird. I think he would look like a million bucks if he just slimmed down the bulging tip of his nose a bit (that sounding almost naughty).

Marion said what??? @ 01/11/2010 at 6:15 am

@Claire: I cannot believe Marion Cotillard said the US govt caused the 9-11 bombings and also denied we actually put a man on the moon! Where did you read this? I hadn’t heard of this before. But then again she is French and the French can be very nasty people.

Guido Italian @ 01/11/2010 at 6:17 am

@Afrika: I’m glad NINE is flopping at the box office. I cannot stand Penelope Cruz. She seems extremely arrogant and full of herself. What a turn off.

Hellzbellz @ 01/11/2010 at 11:16 am

Will the crazies please relax? Go to your closet with your posters of Sam Worthington and do your secret cuttings please. And yes, Alex is a tool…a 6’4″ sex tool that I want to ride like the kiddie Spaceship ride outside Kmart.

@transformya:

How do you know he is gay?

NachoCheese @ 01/11/2010 at 4:32 pm

@True?:

LOL! What is this psychotic wasteland called “The Purse Forum”? Everytime sh*t kicks off on JJ over Alex, there are tons of posts about crazy b*tches spilling over on here from there.

bad advice @ 01/11/2010 at 4:39 pm

“I hope that Alexander finds himself a nice girl such as: Reese Witherspoon, …”
What?!
Reese Witherspoon is a nasty b*tch, everyone who knows her or worked for her said so.
Even Jake G couldn’t take more showmancing with that fake-nice bore.

loving the sheer top on alexander

love alexander, can’t wait to see him at the golden globes!

@NachoCheese: they are a bunch of older women who like Askars, not all of them are neurotic, but there are a few who are, they also post on imdb and BWP. They think they know anything and everything about him and who he should date. If you get a moment cruise on over and go to the ASkars post or better yet go to imdb and read the posts. You will know them , because they really get mad if you say anything negative about AS or say he is gay or yada yada. God forbid if you steal a pic from their website. Even though a couple of them have been known to steal pics and post it on their website the blue whale pub.. One in particular and I know she posts on JJ, becuase she becomes very anal when anything negative is said about ASkars.

askars is yummy and marion cotillard is gorgeous

marion was amazing in nine and alexander is looking hot like always…these two would make a gorgeous couple..both talented and gorgeous people

ah man, fandom wank at its extreme. lol, ive been through this before in another fandom (Orlando Blooms) here on JJ from January 2008-august 2009. Then after a while of arguing on JJ and Delphi. We all argued and b!tched at each other about his current gf Miranda Kerr who people on delphi hated and still do.

After a while I just moved on and left that fandom and moved on to Askars. But now im just going to bask in his hot pics and not get to involved with the fandom wank. I had wank overload to much in the last few years. :p

Alex looks very sweet and sexy and down-to-earth and intelligent and amazing as always.. :) i have a major crush on him. just can’t help it. he seems like such a decent but also wonderful guy. marion looks great and did good in la vie en rose. alex luv

@bad advice: Actually it’s a good advice since Skarsgard’s gay and Reese loves bearding ;)

AS looks like one of the muppets. The bulging eyes, bags under the bulging eyes and the bulbous nose are not attractive. The only thing this guy has going for him is that he is tall. But so are giraffes and WWE wrestlers. Ugh.

Purse Blog @ 01/12/2010 at 4:38 am

@True?: “”One in particular and I know she posts on JJ, becuase she becomes very anal when anything negative is said about ASkars.”" Yeah I think I know who you are talking about. She’s named after a fruit and she always posts pics of these nasty old men she likes. Can’t she realize nobody gives a shiz about senior citizen Stellan Skarsgard? We just like his beautiful yummy delicious son.

@True?: “”well hell of course they did the kitty kat dance, everyone knows she’s an easy piece. I would not blame the guy. Paper bags are always in overabundance. “” Are you a woman? Because I cannot belive you would be speaking that way about your own gender, you fool. Kitty kat dance? She’s an easy piece? Paper bag them? That’s disgusting. If you are a woman you must have pretty low self worth to speak that way about your own gender. You’re setting us back like 20 years with that kind of trash.

Zoe yes, Natalie no @ 01/12/2010 at 5:07 am

I agree with most of you that Anne Hathaway would be a cute match for him. But Zoe Saldana even better because of the contrast. Alex and Anne might look too pastey pale together. And hell no to Natalie Portman. Doesn’t she support child rapist Roman Polanski? Ugghhh

Zoe all the way @ 01/12/2010 at 5:18 am

Zoe Saldana is only 2 years younger than Alex. But Anne is 6 years younger than Alex. I think he goes better with someone closer to his own age and also who makes a physical contrast to him. Zoe is half Dominican and half Puerto Rican, and born in New Jersey.

Rapist Supporter @ 01/12/2010 at 5:26 am

This man would be close to perfect if he got a subtle nose job. His nose looks like a swollen ripe papaya. And yes, Natalie Portman did sign the Roman Polanksi petition to support him. I guess she doesn’t care that he anally orally and vaginally raped and drugged a child. I sure hope Alex never dates her.

@Fool:fool? Stoopid, you are living in a fantasy lan d, they are both consenting adults, I call it the kitty kat dance, other people call it phucking, whatever. It does not devalue any woman unless they are doing it. I am okay with a grown azz person’s decsion and consent, and get a life !! YOu are the same person posting as Poor Alex, take your meds. My self esteem is fine Derangee. Yes guys do paperbag it, which I’m quite sure this has happened to you since you are so offended by it . Fatty!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All