Nicole Kidman Opens Doors to Violence Prevention Center

Nicole Kidman Opens Doors to Violence Prevention Center

Nicole Kidman (in Jil Sander) joins Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi — pictured below — at the groundbreaking ceremony for the Family Violence Prevention Fund’s New International Center on Friday (January 8) in San Francisco, Calif.

“We’ve been able to approach governments around the world and we’ve been able to say, we want you to acknowledge your laws, change your laws and to speak out strongly,” Nic said of the center that aims to end violence against women and children.

nicole kidman violence prevention center 01
nicole kidman violence prevention center 02
nicole kidman violence prevention center 03
nicole kidman violence prevention center 04
nicole kidman violence prevention center 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
frozen face @ 01/10/2010 at 3:07 am

Looks like somebody got some botox again recently

¿copiando a Angelina?

Hoof face! @ 01/10/2010 at 3:45 am

Wow, Kidman, just wow. You look, uh, awesome…god – i can’t even say it. I’d be lying if I said she looked awesome. She doesn’t okay, she just doesn’t. I find her quite scary actually, I dunno, something about her makes me want to run the opposite direction. She reminds me of one of those sweet grandmas, or you think they are sweet till you see how evil they REALLY are. I don’t know, that’s how she strikes me and that is that. I’ll probably have to watch some cartoons to rinse her face outta my brain, otherwise, nightmares here we come!

Too much botox!! She needs to stop…surely she would have read articles/comments about her face and she would realise that she’s going too far… c’mon some one needs to tell her before it goes too far.

Thank you JJ for posting these. It’s an important cause which doesn’t get talked about often. It is estimated approximately 70% of women and children have suffered some form of domestic abuse. I sometimes wonder whether these nasty poster are part of these statistics. You know what they say, ‘violence breeds violence’. I cannot imagine people who have love in their lives being so hateful.

On 1 hand u hate wrnkles on women but on the other hand you hate Botox on women. Choose a
side.. Most white women/men are wrinkled by 33 . Deal with it. Your beloved Sandra bullock has a froZen head too.

she’s very nice!

ok i never thought i’d say this, but she freaks me out now as much as her husband. that robotic look of death in the second picture is truly something frightening. something’s wrong with her. either she’s putting too much botox in her face, and has lost the ability to convey all human emotion, or that’s just what she’s like underneath it all…

# 1, # 4, # 8 you’re obviously the same odd kidma hater jelous because she’s married with your idol keith urban. please stop it.
look at this woman, she goes to bed with keith urban not you. that’s over for you, OVER.
nicole’s a great woman and a great actress and very beautiful and greaceful indeed. she helps people that need support she gives voice and dignity to all the women in the world considered like animals by society and husbands like in iran, north africa. domestic violence is a terrible terrible thing and thankyou nicole to give your important voice to this problem

she is classy and beautiful

gosh haters, what’s wrong with you? can’t you just accept nicole is a beautiful woman with a happy life? get a life you are stupid!

great woman you are nicole! you take care of the real problem of this world without asking anything. i love you, i saw nine last week and she was the best thing in the movie among with marion!!

she looks beautiful and classy. one of the greatest actress of our time.

comment#3 is a psyco watch out @ 01/10/2010 at 6:54 am

@Hoof face!:
what do you think to see a doctor? you are scary not nicole’s face

Nicole, you have so much money. Why don’t you finance those centers and help that way, instead of asking governments to finance that- that is taxpayers money?

comment#3 is a psyco watch out @ 01/10/2010 at 7:15 am

@mimi:
but she did it..hello?? why she was here then dumb? she financed the new center with pelosi and joe torre. i wonder if people use the mind sometimes.

@mimi:
and what is your contribution to the cause? she finances new centeres all over the world (this december in kenya) and you? what do you do? absolutely nothing. sitting in front of a computer wrting hateful words it’s not exactly the best way to help women.

well done nicole!! violence against women has to end! immediately!

I don’t care what people say about this woman, I think she looks great, wonderful, a very classy lady, elegant, the grace in person. beautiful inside and outside. always kind with everyone, polite, warm and funny. never heard a bad story about her and never a bad word cae out from her mouth. she’s at the top of my list of famous people I want to meet one day.

Nicole looks beautiful. She looks healthy and happy and her natural red hair looks great. You can see she takes great care of herself. Very classy lady.

Happy days @ 01/10/2010 at 8:31 am

Her “natural red hair”? It’s shrunk about 6″ compared to last week’s People Choice Awards!

Happy days @ 01/10/2010 at 8:34 am

OK she could have hacked it off – but that colour is from a bottle.

NOW YOU ALL GO TO CHURCH TODAY, K…

She’s awesome. It’s so great to see a working actress with a baby and 2 other kids still find time to try and help those less fortunate – especially on such a widespread issue like domestic violence! It’s great that celebs like Kidman, Garner and Witherspoon use their celebrity status to bring attention to such important issues…as opposed to using these events to try and further their career or sell you some garbage like a clothing line!

Wish I could look as bad as her!!!. What is wrong with you haters? Jealous much? She is classy, talented, beautiful and works for good causes. I adore this woman.
Pelosi on the other hand…..well, I’m too much of a lady to say what I think about that woman.

It’s the shallow and superficial people who make comments about the botox. Who cares? And you don’t know if she does contribute to this cause so shut your uninformed pie holes on that regard. Yes, you’re jealous but do you have to make it so obvious? Nicole is involved with a very worthwhile cause and that’s a good thing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All