Kate Gosselin: Long Hair Worth 20 Hour Process!

Kate Gosselin: Long Hair Worth 20 Hour Process!

Kate Gosselin sports her new “Kate Clean Slate” look while running errands on Sunday (January 10) in Reading, Penn.

“It’s good to have hair again,” the 34-year-old reality TV mom shared. “I know this will be more upkeep than my old look, but I’m ready for it. I’m just grateful I don’t have to go through the awkward growing-out process of short hair. I get criticized for everything I do enough as it is!”

For more on the 20-hour process Kate took for her long hair, visit People.com!

kate gosselin long hair 01
kate gosselin long hair 02
kate gosselin long hair 03
kate gosselin long hair 04
kate gosselin long hair 05
kate gosselin long hair 06
kate gosselin long hair 07

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

Long hair is not good as we get older. She was much more stylish with short hair.

Gaydar for the straightdar @ 01/12/2010 at 12:19 am

Jon knew how Kate was when he married her… He knew she was a neat freak and bossy he knew it, they have been married for like 11 years. My grandmom is like Kate she bossy and ocd about everything my grandpop know how she is. He loves her and they are happy. Jon is not a victim, he married her and stay with her and had 8 kids with her he got alittle bit of fame and wanted out. He use the fact kate was kate like she always been to say she was a bad person but why did he married her, why did he have kids with her, and stay with her for all that time is she was this crazy bad person. I pretty sure that there is alot more that happen that we never see on tv. In the End John show himself to be a dirt bag and a less than loving dad, He moved far away from his kids and running around with all these young girls. I feel women on these site hate other women and like to put them down . We all are flawed but jon is fake. I veiw the world by what i see and I see jon hundrends of mile away from his kids with a 22 year old girl and kate at home taking care of her family. She didnt push him away he decide to leave he wanted fun and I hate that Kate is getting blamed for it.

Gaydar for the straightdar @ 01/12/2010 at 12:20 am

I like the long hair and I think that she should go out and have fun Jon sure is, I mean he has a new girl in Utah he met her while skiing there while his kids are back in pa yeah

Hey Me, dummy…she’s every bit as bad as he is..they’re both monsters and all we are saying is stop giving them what they want… profit from the USE of their children..which is the only reason this hideous fat cow is on this site right now….

@OMG: Well said OMG. I’m with you.

i don’t see how she is possibly getting critisized for this! i think it looks good, give her a break

Well Dwayne, as I never said anything negative about how Kate looked but on how her fans like to call those who question her motives idiots, ignorant, stupid etc, I want to thank you for adding insulting people’s appearances when you have not seem then to the list. Did you have a hard time comprehending the post as I did not see any mention of “side hair” whatever the hell that is. Maybe you could be a candidate for her new dating show that is rumored to be in the works, Of course, you would probably have to be able to read and understand the application and as you do not seem to be able to understand what you read, it might sadly, not work out for you. m

Tara the cat @ 01/12/2010 at 9:19 am

In one of the pictures she reminds me of a young Farah Faucett. I like Kate, I met her, she is down to earth and wants to support her kids. The haters out there, either hate or are jealous of women in general who achieve any sort of financial security or fame…why else would you have that kind of anger for anyone you dont know?

The issue is that her children are what have financially supported HER, not the other way around. She and Jon would be nobody’s without their brood of cute little money makers. The kids do not receive paychecks and the network puts money into trusts for them because it is required by law. No one with compassion would begrudge someone supporting their children but using their children to support themselves is another matter.

She looks awesome!! New look, new guy!!!

Love it! She looks much younger (she is after all only 34!) and less harsh… Another couple of months and she’ll have a smile when she walks around being hounded by the PZ. Maybe some day they will leave her alone… Jon is making a fool of himself and he is going to regret it… just as all cheaters with families do… LOSER…

FAKE kHATE @ 01/12/2010 at 4:43 pm

FAKE kHATE!

Why isn’t She spending time and $$ with Children?
Give Them to Jon if You are too busy!
TEAM JON!!!!!

I love it! I think she looks younger and I’m glad she did it! We all need a change in our lifetime and I’m sure her children are feaking out. I miss her show very much. We really don’t need Jon in the picture. That’s my opinion.

I am not a Jon fan in any way, shape or form and think he needs to lay low and stop being photographed with young women, but if he had the TLC machine behind him and not Kate, you would all feel very differently about him, Charlie Sheen reportedly tried to choke his wife and with the help of a savvy PR team, has come out with people calling “professional” and quotes of how much he loves his family abounding. The bad quotes by “sources” about Jon are mostly bad PR plants from TLC while they cut off his income from whatever scummy reality project or tell all deal he was planning. Basically he will be forced into allowing the kids to be filmed again in order to get them to back off. The whole situation with this family is really tragic. They made a deal with the devil aka TLC and it cost them their family unit and will certainly have a huge negative impact on those kids in the future.

cancer patient @ 01/12/2010 at 8:35 pm

why didnt tlc just donate the hair to cancer centers. why did she need this anyway, i think that a cancer patient would enjoy a new look on life also.get over yourself.

whatadrag @ 01/13/2010 at 9:39 am

She looks terribly depressed. Look at that face – or is that her new sexy look? Her hair looks like a mop and notice the perfect manicured nails. WOW she has a huge house, 8, yes I said 8 children and she spends all her free time primping. Most moms use their free time to prepare dinner, clean house, do laundry, actually go into their children’s bedrooms to clean, etc. Oh that’s right, the first time Kate went into Mady and Cara’s room in MONTHS, she was surprised it was a mess. She now has fake hair to match her fake smile, fake boobs and fake persona of being there for her children. Her children are in therapy – because she didn’t want to be married to their father anymore and move ahead with her career. Maybe this would be a great time to spend with her children instead of trolling the streets looking for love – I mean the paps.

I think everyone should leave her alone… JEALOUS!!!! I think she is a wonderful mom and puts up with alot. if you dont like hearing about it then why did you take the time to come onto this website and blog about it???? you all that are being mean should mind your own business and worry about something else. and those who are nice about it all, you are wonderful people who are very happy and content with your lives!!!

Most people are not jealous of Kate Gosselin. They genuinely do not like her because of what she has morphed into. Why is that so difficult for people to grasp? Many people go through hard times and do not come across the way she does. I wish every member of this family well and that includes Kate and Jon. They both need to get their priorities straight for the sake of the children. Those kids do not need fancy trips, deluxe playhouses or a huge house with a pool to make them happy. They need a simple, normal life that is lived without their every move shadowed by photographers and cameramen like they are freaks of nature rather than a family. I do not think that Kate is being realistic if she thinks she has a huge future in show business. I guess she could just do reality show after reality show, but again, that is not realistic because the public gets tired of reality “stars” pretty quickly and I am sure TLC will throw her under the bus like they did Jon as soon and she is no longer profitable to them.

I tell the truth @ 01/14/2010 at 10:26 pm

@FAME WHORRE: You are a moron! They have funds for their children already! Get a life! Her kids are probably richer than you!

carol wong @ 01/16/2010 at 1:36 pm

I too am a pennsylvanian, and that’s what made me watch the show more then anything. As i began watching on a regular basis, i began to really like kate. However the constant verbal bashing of her husband made me like her a lot less. She showed lots of disrespect to him, and a constant “take charge of everything attitude. I thought she looked more down to earth with her real hair and everyday garb.Now it looks as though she’s trying every attention getting sheme she can think of to hang in that spotlight. I think it’s sad and shallow. No man is going to put up with being emasculated like that, especially in front of a camera. In my opinion she made her bed where her marriage is concerned. You can’t spend all of your time trying to be a glamorous celebrity when you have eight kids to take care of.

@celebgawking: Yeah, like hair has anything to do with being able to move on!!!

FAKE KHATE @ 01/19/2010 at 3:10 pm

VOMIT!
THROW UP!
EVERYTIME I SEE FAKE KHATE!!

When did mothers go wrong! @ 01/21/2010 at 3:51 pm

Wow I don’t usally read these things but for some reason this one seemed interesting to me. I am a mother of 4 myself and I may not be a follower of Kate but to all you haters I will tell you what i tell my kids and what your mother has seemed to have forgoten to tell you…If you can’t say something nice then don’t say anything at all!!!!!

She needs to go away!