Sarah Palin: Fox News Contributor!

Sarah Palin: Fox News Contributor!

Sarah Palin has big plans to take on America in 2010 — the first step being a regular contributor to the Fox News Channel.

The New York Times reports the 45-year-old former Alaska governor signed off on a multiyear deal that would provide her with a hosting gig on a series debuting this year called Real American Stories.

Governor Palin has captivated everyone on both sides of the political spectrum, and we are excited to add her dynamic voice to the Fox News lineup,” said Senior VP of Programming Bill Shine.

WILL YOU TUNE IN to watch Sarah Palin on Fox News Channel — YAY or NAY?

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I’d rather stab myself in the eyeballs than watch her or anything else on Fox News.

This ignorant boob belongs on The Country Music Channel

Faux News @ 01/11/2010 at 2:36 pm

another moron on a moronic channel.

I’m sure she’ll quit before her contract is up. Is there anything she hasn’t quit? marriages included.

hell yeah… then she can replace that rediculous boring Mike Huckabee

pASSINGgAS @ 01/11/2010 at 2:42 pm

She stinks.

Wow Fox News?! What a surprise!!!!…….

won't watch @ 01/11/2010 at 2:47 pm

why don’t they just call fox news the right wing corporate channel

Lori Joyce @ 01/11/2010 at 2:49 pm

No, I will not watch her on Fox. I HATE Fox! I don’t consider myself a liberal . I consider myself a moderate independent. The Republicans are ******** up with this woman. I am NOT a fan. She is a joke and I’ve thought so since John McCain picked her as his running mate. But she gets worse and worse. This is the end of the Republican Party.

She is not very interesting, so probably NAY! The only thing that she does well is surprise us with her unexpected reations and responses to things! She’s kind of odd really.

babyblues @ 01/11/2010 at 2:50 pm

HELL no.

Fox News just amde a mockery of itself and proved it has nothing worth watching.

pASSINGgAS @ 01/11/2010 at 3:09 pm

Smelly. Old. Toots.

Not that I watch Fox, now I have to watch this nutjob on TV more.

Well, she’s on the right network. An idiot on a channel full of idiots….works out perfectly.

Another crazy ass wack job on FAUX. How surprising……….NOT!

NAY!!!

Love it! Love Palin! Don’t worry Barry will be able to get a job, he’s proved he can read a teleprompter! LOL

I’m totally gonna watch! I think she’s great… and I refuse to be put down bye all of you guys on the other comments. She’s brilliant, beautiful, and a well rounded lady and can contribute a TON to Fox (my favorite news source… it is, after all, fair and balanced!)

Hell no!!!! She needs to go back to Alaska and go hiking. Maybe we will be lucky and a bear will eat her!!!!!!

@Caroline: For your sake I hope you’re been sarcastic? Since I can’t tell… because if you think she’s brilliant or a well-rounded lady then I’m afraid for you! Not only did she threaten to set the intelligence of women back years (thanks to Hillary Clinton, PelosI & even other republican women proving otherwise) she showed how uninformed and despondent she is from society as a whole – republican OR democrat

@sara:
I don’t get the “quit marriages” part. But in any event – Hell Yes! – I will watch her – it is refreshing to see & hear an intelligent conservative woman for a change. I’m sick of the liberal witches!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All