Katharine McPhee Covers 'Shape' Magazine February 2010

Katharine McPhee Covers 'Shape' Magazine February 2010

Katharine McPhee shows off her bikini bod on Shape magazine’s February 2010 cover!

The 25-year-old American Idol alum, who’s been open about her struggle with overcoming bulimia, told Shape she’s become more forgiving of her body. Check it:

On refusing to obsess over weight: “The more I focused on my weight, the worse my bulimia got. Now I’m more easygoing. I stopped fighting myself and became more forgiving of my body. Ironically, the weight came off naturally through exercise but no dieting.”

On living a healthy life: “At my last physical, the nurse took my vitals and said, ‘Wow, you must be taking care of yourself! Your blood pressure is perfect. You’re very healthy.’ Hearing her say that made me feel better than seeing an ‘ideal’ number on the scale.”

Kat‘s issue of Shape will be on newsstands Monday, January 18!

katharine mcphee shape magazine february 2010

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I wish her music was half as good as her looks. This girl is smokin’ HOT!

She has a nice body and sexy and very pretty.

butchy betty @ 01/13/2010 at 4:12 pm

i’d eat her muffin like nuffin

She looks like Carol Channing with the short blonde hair. Go back to long and dark!

I perfer her with dark hair better. But she is wonderful looking.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/13/2010 at 4:39 pm

..wow! to be honest – she’s never looked better. her music career’s over but nothing wrong with looking hot anyways.

McPheever @ 01/13/2010 at 4:48 pm

Wow! She looks amazing! No photoshop–this is all her!! By the way, her music career is just starting! She’ll be at the top in no time. Before you get negative about her music career, buy her new album–it’s awesome!

Well of coarse her blood pressue is perfect, shes only 25. What a dumb ass

Her new cd is awesome!!!

Go Ask Alice @ 01/13/2010 at 5:44 pm

Who?

Really can these reality,semi-reality want to be entertainers,Amer. Idol rejects,etc. go. Exit stage left.

She looks great and her album is awesome! 25 year olds can have high blood pressure–they are capable of dying of heart attacks and strokes.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/13/2010 at 6:42 pm

@McPheever: no photoshop? ahahahahah.. you sure about that?!? ahahaha.. her music career just started? um.. i thought it started in 2007 when she released her first album. an album that only sold a little more than 300k. that’s um.. not even gold (500k). and um.. she just released her second album (after a few years) and it sold what.. less than 5,000 records?!!? my grandmother could sell at least 5k. hahahahahahaha. do you want to know what 5k is called – quadruple wood!

Really? Fake boobs.

Just Stop @ 01/13/2010 at 7:14 pm

cute girl.

Even sickly people in the hospital have normal blood pressures. What a dumbass quote.

I honestly think she’s on drugs. She acts really crazy and weird.

wow.. she one hot lookin’ mama

McPheever @ 01/13/2010 at 8:21 pm

If her boobs were fake, they’d be BIGGER! She works out to get her body in shape. What do you do? Sit on the couch and write vulgar comments about a beautiful, healthy, and talented young woman!!!

Her boobs look great, but she is too skinny

the body looks great, but the hair is not working for her at all

sorry but this is 50% photoshop…her body looks painted… and you cant just get off the weight without watching what you eat.

she must have a good body, but i think photoshop always helps stars for about anything(skin, colors, eventually muscles etc)

yah, she looks better with her natural color, but i like the shake-up. just for fun. good for her.

great body, but such a plain face
she’s boring, btw what does she even do?, i have no idea

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All