Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me?' Video Premiere!

Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me?' Video Premiere!

Check out Adam Lambert‘s new “Whataya Want From Me” music video!

The song is the second single from the 27-year-old American Idol season eight runner-up off his debut album, For Your Entertainment.

Adam just tweeted, “So [the video] leaked. Oh well :) big old watermark in middle of frame though. Will be on VH1, MTV etc tomorrow and on my website on Monday. :)”

Adam Lambert: ‘Whataya Want From Me?’ Video Premiere

I don’t get it.

♥___________♥

SopperSexi @ 01/15/2010 at 12:59 am

I LOVE IT!

Wow, he is one gorgeous man. I never really noticed before and I don’t usually dig guys in makeup. Yeah…sorry, I’m just gonna watch this like twenty more times. Don’t mind me.

I love what this guy is bringing to music, by just being himself.

He is very very centered and well balanced.

I think he is breaking a lot of barriers which should have been broken down a long, LONG time ago. He’s not the only one, but he’s definitely one dominant figure in the music industry.

@carlo: don’t get what?

@James:he’s my role model. he is SO beautiful and brave talent aside. God…i just can’t even

I think he actually looks better without the eyeliner.

@James: He is SO FCUKING SMART. I watched the Fuse outtakes on their site. In one of the vids he talked about his past life roles and I was like, just speechless? He has so many layers of….wisdom/life/experiences??? I can’t even explain it. And when he was talking in depth about Astrology I was just in shock lol. He was gone. It was amazing. And also when the guy asked him about meeting Madonna and the conversation he had with her, hahaha. I’m in love with his brain : 3

Adam is gorgeous. This is another excellent video. I’m still watching the premiere on VH1 tomorrow.

amazing vid God i loveh him beyond words <3 he touched me majorely in this vid majorly he is amazing at everything he do can’t have enough of him .. sigh

pantsontheground @ 01/15/2010 at 1:10 am

He’s amazing. I love him. And this video def made me drop my pants to the ground.

Beautiful- gorgeous- stunning! Damn, Adam can really act!
Heart wrenching and then that little smile at the end takes my breath away ~

@S3WA: I think he looks good with and without. More beautiful without but then again he has 1000s of diff. looks. I like that.

SORRY YOUR VID LEAKED DUDE

@fo real: He is! I wish people would stop judging him and take the time to actually get to know him.

OMG! This video is absolutely Greatl. Adam looks so gorgeous. His face at the end is to die for. The video interprets the song so beautifully and makes the song all that more powerful and meaningful. Adam expresses such vulnerability and his voice is so absolutely beyond amazing. I can’t take how gorgeous he is. It is just too much. Adam, you are doing it perfectly and I just love you.

I’ve been looking forward to seeing this video because I absolutely love the song! Although it made me a little sad, Adam was amazing and looked great. :)

he’s a pretty decent actor

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/15/2010 at 1:15 am

..`the song is incredible, and the video’s cool. lets see.. how many videos has adam released?!!? 4.. or something like that. now, how many videos did the other guy (the runner up) release?!? ahahahahaha.. cause i’ve seen NONE!

baby you’re beautiful
And it’s nothing wrong with you

love you Adam!!!

I like Lambert. Because the guy has GUTS. More than 90% of people around today. He don’t give a f—k if you don’t understand n won’t apologize or conform n give into society pressure. Yet he’s chill good humored and nice at the same time. I really respect that. You gotta appreciate that. Plus the dude can hit every note on the guitar and has brains so he can back it all up. Nothing but respect. This vid isn’t genius but the acting is good and its only his 2nd MV.

Kellyanne @ 01/15/2010 at 1:26 am

Wow he is truly stunning. He doesn’t need the make-up cuz he is one seriously beautiful man.

rubyslippers @ 01/15/2010 at 1:26 am

oh Adam you’re so ~dreamy. I’m crushing big time!

I am not gushing over this video, but what this is meant to do is engage him with the mainstream. Well done Adam, boring yet smart move.

@Kellyanne:

he is classic beauty,stunning looking man
+1000 to you

;_________;

I think he’s sensational. He understand sensuality unlike a lot of LA gays who are all “fierce! face! werk!” which is fine but you’re more fabulous in my eyes when you do it well. His style is haute. And there’s something so irrestible about his voice.

understands*

that was beautiful tbh and i think he is very beautiful. he has a good heart and face and fantastic voice. god bless.

I believed him. Honestly, tiny little rush there.

The video has been removed. It will be released officially tomorrow. JJ, will you post it again or replace this link? Thanks.

The video is BEAUTIFUL.

I wasn’t crazy about the FYE MV OR song but I looooooveee them both now. Same thing will happen with this. Not gushing over the vid but he LOOKS incredible and the coloring and shooting is beautiful. I already like the track.

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

OMG .. I love Adam so much

Adam u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the video so much.Adam u look so great.

I love this viideo!

I love this song,the lyrics awesome.

Adam Ur the king!!!Love ya!

I like this video!! (more than the first one!)

Adam… you’r a excellent singer… but as an actor…. ummmmm,

Love it!!! Adam is the best NEW artist…..no one can compare to his GREAT Talent!!

You teenies enjoy because nobody with any musical taste or intelligence gives a crap.

Who knew MTV and VH1 still showed videos?

Adam, I see you pining over a boy who plays acoustic guitars. I wonder who that could be…

Adam is a dofus @ 01/15/2010 at 10:57 am

“‘Whataya Want From Me?”……….ummm… nothing….. GO AWAY and screetch in your “closet”.

Raw emotion. Great song and great interpretation.

Amazing video, this guy make feel dazed he is so beautiful and that voice, oh god, love u Adam.

wow ppl must either really have LOW SELF ESTEEM and bash adam so they can feel better, or a FAT HEAD and is too inlove with his/her own pride. I PITY U, WHO LIVE DOWN THERE IN THE WELL

Adam Forever @ 01/15/2010 at 11:47 am

In the gentle soft light of this video I can glimpse the hairy cratered moonscape on his face. Just beautiful. I can’t afford a telescope.

Much better video and they really must of smooth his face out cause we all know his face does not look like that. He should keep his hair down he looks much cuter when it is down. Oh is he singing about a boy or a girl hmmmmm I wonder.

People who project on to others and idolize are a complete waste of space. I pity the the low-life consumers of images who were raised this way and don’t know the difference.

HeadRadio @ 01/15/2010 at 1:30 pm

@snoooooze: Teenies?
LOL WHAT?

I’m 25 you pretentious ******.

Oh, and HANG ON!

Does that make Spielberg, P Presley, Tyler, Tim Burton, Queen, Manson, Zeppelin, Paul McCartney, Madonna, Rob Marshall, Muse, Rivers Cuomo, Linda Perry and every other legend that respects him….musically stunted teenies also?

LMAO! I can’t believe you’re THIS obnoxious that you actually think you know more than people who’ve been in the industry for years. I’m dying here.

@Adam is a dofus: homophobia is not “macho” or “cool” or “clever” it’s GAAAAY. grow some balls and get out of that closet.

@Anne: How was your childhood? Did you have one at all? Do you have loving parents? Friends? A social life? A LIFE? You are so bitter about something and sound so uptight it’s actually upsetting.

@Anne: Actually, have you met him in person? I met him in daylight and he was wearing zero makeup. No pores, no scars (altho scars are hot), just freckles, f-n intense blue eyes, a seriously flawless built nose, a really f-n bright, friendly smile. He was so pretty I had to stare, him and Megan J. were beyond stunning in person. Adam has breakouts, do you know what that means? When you have breakouts then the photographers zoom in 1000X and adds a ton of fake indoor and flash lights, you won’t look good either. I think it’s hilarious how the trolls focus on his skin, that’s the only thing they can criticize and it’s so insignificant. You wonder why they’re even spending their days on his posts, it’s f-n freaky.

TROLL SUCK MY @ 01/15/2010 at 1:44 pm

@Adam Lambert:”My music and lyrics were written by someone else”

WRONG TRY AGAIN

HendrixQ. @ 01/15/2010 at 1:54 pm

Hate Idol the Idol machine.

Love his voice.
Love his ever changing chameleon style.
Love his performances.
Love his personality.
Love his brain.

Glad he the support of so many Greats, hope he goes far.

HendrixQ. Edit. @ 01/15/2010 at 1:57 pm

@HendrixQ.: *and the

HATER = A person that simply cannot be happy for another person’s success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that human being.

You trolls are delightful, your souls and hearts come across really beautiful. BARF.

COME TO LONDON, we may mock Idol but love YOU. We get you unlike half of America.

Aside from Muse and the occassional decent band, out charts are freaking DIRE. Filled with generic autotuned craaaap like X Factor winners, Miley Cyrus and Kesha. And now we have the JBros and Justin Bieber as well clogging up the charts oh lord.

His voice is just awesome! What a talent.

loving it! im loving adams whole look in the vid. wish him the best.

staciegirlie @ 01/15/2010 at 4:17 pm

@snoooooze:

Thanks for the compliment Snooze. I’m a teen again? Alllllllright!!!!!!!

All I can say is WOW!

doodoodoo @ 01/15/2010 at 5:02 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: Kris has only realesed one. Muahahaha!!!!

Ahh! Gorgeous video. I love how many interpretations and meanings the video can have.

Holy crap he’s gorgeous!! Hell, he can have my $$ if I can look at him and listen to him. Fair trade.

meh it was a pretty good song
i still dont really like him that much
if he concentrates on his music more than showing at a bunch of places i might listen 2 his music

Its Dani;;my child :p @ 01/15/2010 at 7:40 pm

thats cool how he comes up and like shakes the camera.
can someone explain what the song is about?
is he(“adam”) with someone but that person he is with doesnt think he(“adam”) is giving enough so he leaves him(“adam”)?

i drink haterade @ 01/15/2010 at 7:45 pm

I like the song, but this looked like a $2 video to me. Adam is too over the top to take seriously and why does it look like he is always ready to take a dump….hmmm.

Its Dani;;my child :p @ 01/15/2010 at 8:05 pm

i like how like everyone is say nice stuff. most of the time ppl say **** on blogs like shes a ***** or lalala but ppl rly like adam it seems; me too.
he is a good actor. i wanna like cry when i watch this.
i listened to this song wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much. haha:)
thats lame someone leaked the vid. but at least he was cool about it and freak out(i would though haha)

1. sounds better than fye
2. better vid than fye
3. he still doesn’t have the spark back that he did on AI. still waiting for u to blow me away adam, how u did on AI.

He’s cute without all the makeup. :)

He is just gorgeous. Dear God.

Love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

I want him to stop singing, not

The talented Adam should continue to flaunt his gayness to rigid America. He’s offering a needed, educational service to all those who deny that they could possibly have a gay child.

love the song, love him, he is soooo good looking mmmmh

Gorgeous~ I love it!!

last scene is so cute!

so amazing……. :)…..

Absolutely nothing Adam. Do you hear me? We want absolutely nothing at all!

this is my fav vedio in the entire world i love it soo much so much he looks really hot there and i wish he knows my name (iam dreaming right now))