Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me?' Video Premiere!

Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me?' Video Premiere!

Check out Adam Lambert‘s new “Whataya Want From Me” music video!

The song is the second single from the 27-year-old American Idol season eight runner-up off his debut album, For Your Entertainment.

Adam just tweeted, “So [the video] leaked. Oh well :) big old watermark in middle of frame though. Will be on VH1, MTV etc tomorrow and on my website on Monday. :)”

Adam Lambert: ‘Whataya Want From Me?’ Video Premiere

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

Amazing video, this guy make feel dazed he is so beautiful and that voice, oh god, love u Adam.

wow ppl must either really have LOW SELF ESTEEM and bash adam so they can feel better, or a FAT HEAD and is too inlove with his/her own pride. I PITY U, WHO LIVE DOWN THERE IN THE WELL

Adam Forever @ 01/15/2010 at 11:47 am

In the gentle soft light of this video I can glimpse the hairy cratered moonscape on his face. Just beautiful. I can’t afford a telescope.

Much better video and they really must of smooth his face out cause we all know his face does not look like that. He should keep his hair down he looks much cuter when it is down. Oh is he singing about a boy or a girl hmmmmm I wonder.

People who project on to others and idolize are a complete waste of space. I pity the the low-life consumers of images who were raised this way and don’t know the difference.

HeadRadio @ 01/15/2010 at 1:30 pm

@snoooooze: Teenies?
LOL WHAT?

I’m 25 you pretentious ******.

Oh, and HANG ON!

Does that make Spielberg, P Presley, Tyler, Tim Burton, Queen, Manson, Zeppelin, Paul McCartney, Madonna, Rob Marshall, Muse, Rivers Cuomo, Linda Perry and every other legend that respects him….musically stunted teenies also?

LMAO! I can’t believe you’re THIS obnoxious that you actually think you know more than people who’ve been in the industry for years. I’m dying here.

@Adam is a dofus: homophobia is not “macho” or “cool” or “clever” it’s GAAAAY. grow some balls and get out of that closet.

@Anne: How was your childhood? Did you have one at all? Do you have loving parents? Friends? A social life? A LIFE? You are so bitter about something and sound so uptight it’s actually upsetting.

@Anne: Actually, have you met him in person? I met him in daylight and he was wearing zero makeup. No pores, no scars (altho scars are hot), just freckles, f-n intense blue eyes, a seriously flawless built nose, a really f-n bright, friendly smile. He was so pretty I had to stare, him and Megan J. were beyond stunning in person. Adam has breakouts, do you know what that means? When you have breakouts then the photographers zoom in 1000X and adds a ton of fake indoor and flash lights, you won’t look good either. I think it’s hilarious how the trolls focus on his skin, that’s the only thing they can criticize and it’s so insignificant. You wonder why they’re even spending their days on his posts, it’s f-n freaky.

TROLL SUCK MY @ 01/15/2010 at 1:44 pm

@Adam Lambert:”My music and lyrics were written by someone else”

WRONG TRY AGAIN

HendrixQ. @ 01/15/2010 at 1:54 pm

Hate Idol the Idol machine.

Love his voice.
Love his ever changing chameleon style.
Love his performances.
Love his personality.
Love his brain.

Glad he the support of so many Greats, hope he goes far.

HendrixQ. Edit. @ 01/15/2010 at 1:57 pm

@HendrixQ.: *and the

HATER = A person that simply cannot be happy for another person’s success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that human being.

You trolls are delightful, your souls and hearts come across really beautiful. BARF.

COME TO LONDON, we may mock Idol but love YOU. We get you unlike half of America.

Aside from Muse and the occassional decent band, out charts are freaking DIRE. Filled with generic autotuned craaaap like X Factor winners, Miley Cyrus and Kesha. And now we have the JBros and Justin Bieber as well clogging up the charts oh lord.

His voice is just awesome! What a talent.

loving it! im loving adams whole look in the vid. wish him the best.

staciegirlie @ 01/15/2010 at 4:17 pm

@snoooooze:

Thanks for the compliment Snooze. I’m a teen again? Alllllllright!!!!!!!

All I can say is WOW!

doodoodoo @ 01/15/2010 at 5:02 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: Kris has only realesed one. Muahahaha!!!!

Ahh! Gorgeous video. I love how many interpretations and meanings the video can have.

Holy crap he’s gorgeous!! Hell, he can have my $$ if I can look at him and listen to him. Fair trade.

meh it was a pretty good song
i still dont really like him that much
if he concentrates on his music more than showing at a bunch of places i might listen 2 his music

Its Dani;;my child :p @ 01/15/2010 at 7:40 pm

thats cool how he comes up and like shakes the camera.
can someone explain what the song is about?
is he(“adam”) with someone but that person he is with doesnt think he(“adam”) is giving enough so he leaves him(“adam”)?

i drink haterade @ 01/15/2010 at 7:45 pm

I like the song, but this looked like a $2 video to me. Adam is too over the top to take seriously and why does it look like he is always ready to take a dump….hmmm.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All