Leighton Meester's Love Is A Drug

Leighton Meester's Love Is A Drug

Check out these steamy promo shots from Leighton Meester‘s forthcoming album, Love Is A Drug!

The 23-year-old actress and singer’s album is due out early this year, and she told People she’s loving the chance to get on stage and do her thing!

“I’m just having the time of my life, and I hope it continues,” Leighton said.

Leighton‘s second single will reportedly be “Make It Rain,” a collaboration with Lil Wayne.

leighton meester love is a drug promo shots 01
leighton meester love is a drug promo shots 02
leighton meester love is a drug promo shots 03

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she looks stunning, i’ll def. buy the album when it comes out!

pathetic? you haven’t even heard her music. she has a completely different sound, and was actually making music before she was an actress. her album is going to be great !

BellaDonna1802 @ 01/15/2010 at 2:31 am

I can’t wait for the cd to come out. She looks beautiful and I love her singing as well as her acting.

YES I CAN’T WAIT! I LOVE THIS FEIRCE *****!

Leigton is truly beautiful in the pictures is fantastic!

gosh! she is so damn cute..

she looks super gorgeous here, but nothing like herself.
i love you leighton, but no more singing. stick to acting, bb.

o hell naw @ 01/15/2010 at 3:17 am

***** u just trynna copy the queen of pop ke$ha!!!!!!!

o hell naw @ 01/15/2010 at 3:22 am

what da fu.ck
my comments aint showin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove hr she is gorgeous sooo pretty she is the nxt big thing i loooooooooooooove ya leighton fave music

I love how this girl can actually sing! Tho she’s not as good as for example Beyoncé… she can still sing!

@o hell naw
Ew Kesha is gross…why would Leighton lower herself and copy tra$ha? lol

she so beautiful looks great

this is her best photo shoot yet. Exquisite.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/15/2010 at 7:05 am

Great photos! She looks fantastic!

I looooove this girl
how can anyone not do, , she has a face of an angel!
and she’s talented too

oh tabbyy how old are you, 12?!?!?
and yeah stick to one profession, the only reason shes good on gossip girl is because its not that far off from her real self.

serena1994 @ 01/15/2010 at 9:39 am

i can’t wait !

These are great photos. Definitely better style compared to the outfits she has been sporting lately to promote her music.

She looks good but she’s starting to get on my nerves… She should stick to acting. Why are people always trying to have EVERYTHING?

STARBUCKSS! @ 01/15/2010 at 12:14 pm

@o hell naw: kesha? where the hell has she come from? Released one song thats number one, and an album, THATS IT! Leightons albums gonna be awesomeee :) Shes stunning!

i will buy it:)

@jean
lol i knew someone would say that and i’m however old you want me to be sweetheat :]

@jean