Jennifer Garner - Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet

Jennifer Garner - Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet

Jennifer Garner graces the red carpet at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 37-year-old actress looked stunning in a Atelier Versace spiral nude/grey gown, Casadei shoes, Judith Leiber clutch and Bulgari jewels. Jennifer is set to present for the awards show. Her hair was created by Frederic Fekkai Stylist Adir Abergel.

Yesterday, Jen and her daughter Violet were spotted shopping for groceries in Los Angeles.

jennifer garner golden globes 2010 01

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

hotness overload…
wow jen garner looks fabulous & so pretty!!

I like that she wears the dress and the dress doesnt wear her. She looks so fresh and comfortable.

BLEH! She’s trying WAY too hard to look skinnier and try to be the “funny” woman brand (ala Sandra Bullock). More roles for someone hitting 40 but she seemed way out of her league tonight considering the true A-lister (not just those that married into A-list like she did) and she seemed to love the camera way too much when she knew the camera was on her. No appeal anymore. Plus, no chemistry with Ashton who is supposed to dump Jessica Alba’s character for her in that Vday movie. She should go back to tv.

FAKE & ANOREXIC! Her bones stick out on her chest just like her stylist rachel zoe. when will they announce their divorce? I’m sick of her pretending and trying so hard!!! Look at Matt and his wife or sandra and her hubby – so natural and in love. Ben and Jen = Hollywood contract.

Elegant. This is the first time I’m liking JG on any RC.

Love her dress. I wanna see the back of it. She looks so grown up. A little thin (her weight loss always shows in her face) but still soft and pretty in the right places.

I’m sorry, but she does not look that great. In fact, the whole time I was watching I felt bad for the woman. She seemed…..almost…..sad, fake, something. But it wasn’t good. Like I said, I actually felt bad for her – it was almost uncomfortable to see that fake/nervous smile she threw on anytime the camera was on her.

++Logan++ @ 01/18/2010 at 6:03 am

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS DRESS, JEWELRY, MAKE UP, HAIR, FACE :)

hong kong @ 01/18/2010 at 7:12 am

she is f…. gorgeous!!! Her beauty is captivating! she is just WOW WOW WOW

hong kong @ 01/18/2010 at 7:16 am

and her appearance was very refreshing!

hong kong @ 01/18/2010 at 7:16 am

and her appearance was very refreshing!

Absolutely gorgeous! Stunning! Wish Ben had of been with her.

She needs some boobs shes flat as a pancakes

I agree with meanbee. It was painful to watch her.

And where is Ben? Certainly not filming which is usually the excuse around here.

I’ts ok, but not extraordinary. Meh.

wondering @ 01/18/2010 at 9:50 am

Where’s hubby? I live here in Boston and the rumours are flying that he’s been getting a little too close with his co-star Blake Lively. I really like Jen- she’s un-pretencious, seems like a good-hands-on mom, does her thing, seems natural and totally un-affected by her “status”… hope the rumours are just that- rumours, but it certainly makes you wonder- they are Never seen together.

BTW: She looks beautiful!

OMG! One word: Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! And I’m not just saying this bcuz I love her, I’m saying this cuz it’s true!!!!!!!!! ^_^

She can make a big move. Very simple and casual in her daily outfit; but always be gorgeous on the red carpet. LOVE HER…..

charlestonwvgirl @ 01/18/2010 at 1:02 pm

Jennifer is classy in all she does. She was amazing last night…gorgeous hair and makeup and stunning dress.

This is the best I have seen her look in a long time. I have not seen her and Ben together much recently. Cannot help but wonder if they are on the outs.

Is she bipolar? She looks like and acts like a mean slob when she’s with Ben. Loves the camera and does her photo ops when she’s with her kids (I get that she needs to do that to portray a brand), but then loves the camera and dress up. She might be in denial and codependent type of woman. Feel sorry for her to be married to Ben. I’m a fan but something is not right with her. Miss her back in her Alias days when she was stronger.

Simple elegance is a winner everytime.

jen really does look amazing
dont like the lipstick, but other than that she’s looking great
love the dress and her hair looks really well done
good job jen, u look great =]

RioNemesi @ 01/18/2010 at 3:52 pm

she looks a little weird, is she too thin? something is different

Gorgeous! classy lady.
One of the 3 top dresses, if not the best dress of the evening.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All