Penelope Cruz - Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet

Penelope Cruz - Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet

Penelope Cruz holds her own umbrella as she walks down the wet red carpet of the 2010 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 35-year-old Nine actress wore a Giorgio Armani Privé black lace gown that features a dramatic neckline beaded in a floral pattern, horizontal ribbon striping and fitted sleeves. She accessorized with 69 carats of Chopard diamonds.

Penelope, who is nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for her work in Nine, joked on the red carpet, “I’m not like Puff Daddy, I hold my own umbrella.”

penelope cruz golden globes 01
penelope cruz golden globes 02
penelope cruz golden globes 03
penelope cruz golden globes 04
penelope cruz golden globes 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i never liked her! not a big fan

She’s a stunning woman. I usually love what she wears, but I’m not a massive fan of mermaid dresses, especially as the mid section of this one looks like a lot of bandages. Gorgeous hair and smile though.

the burnt skin look is out~
healthy skin is the new thing

ugly dress…..gorgeous woman

way too much fake tan!

British Latin American @ 01/17/2010 at 8:40 pm

Oh, Penelope, careful with that sun1

Go Ask Alice @ 01/17/2010 at 8:41 pm

Perfect.
She has some stylist.
I thought the Oscar dress was great. This dress is greater.

# 6 t @ 01/17/2010 at 8:38 pm

i don’t think that’s fake tan. she was at the beach somewhere vacationing w/her boyfriend recently. anyway, she looks older than 35.

Go Ask Alice @ 01/17/2010 at 8:46 pm

Oh,she is pretty. Her makeup, accessories, everything works.

OMG she is orange what a bad tan
this is not her best dress

She’s a beautiful woman but the dress is not beautiful enough….Yet I love mermaid dresses usually…this one doesn’t do anything for me

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I love her, she’s a great actress (watch Elegy, she’s outstanding there), I like the dress, but I’m not loving it. In regards to the tan, she was just on vacation in some tropical location, I actually think it’s a natural tan, she’s olive skinned and tans easily.

christine (WeHo & NYC) @ 01/17/2010 at 9:08 pm

Love her… but she SUX at answering questions.
Her speech was better when she was younger.

Penelopeeee u are awesome & BIUTIFUL in everyway Mi bella!!!!!
hope she win more dis yr!!

black beauty @ 01/17/2010 at 9:53 pm

tan much? she’s still beautiful and i like the dress

She lacks curves. She only gets wider.

She has good emotion in Nine. Wouldn’t be surprised if she won something.

Penelope is beautiful … so classy just love her…

She is so cute and pregnant

Penelope is beautiful and a great actress…

She looks great, but I think she wears this style too much since It reminds me of another black dress I have seen her in at an other awards show ( cant remember which one, but it looks familiar). She seems to go for a ballgown look many times. I would like her to change it up every now and then.

She is gorgeous but she wears this kind of dress in all of award shows Red Carpets. It gets boring after a while.

Oh surprise! She’s wearing a BLACK dress!

Black dress and orange skin… well done Pene!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All