AnnaLynne McCord: Golden Globes Grecian Queen

AnnaLynne McCord: Golden Globes Grecian Queen

AnnaLynne McCord is white hot at the official after-party for the 2010 Golden Globes held at the Oasis Courtyard inside The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

At the party hosted by party hosted by InStyle and Warner Bros., the 22-year-old 90210 starlet took a fashion risk and did her own take on the Grecian Queen look. AnnaLynne wore a Lloyd Klein gown with sexy cut-outs at the busy. She finished off her look with a Rebecca Minkoff Gold Box Clutch, Aldo shoes, Badgley Mischka watch bracelet, a Lia Sophia ring, and a matching headband.

annalynne mccord golden globes 2010 after party 01
annalynne mccord golden globes 2010 after party 02
annalynne mccord golden globes 2010 after party 03
annalynne mccord golden globes 2010 after party 04
annalynne mccord golden globes 2010 after party 05
annalynne mccord golden globes 2010 after party 06
annalynne mccord golden globes 2010 after party 07
annalynne mccord golden globes 2010 after party 08

Photos: Kevork Djansezian/Getty, Lester Cohen/Wireimage
Posted to: 2010 Golden Globes, AnnaLynne McCord

what the eff is she wearing? those looking like big old white paws grabbing her breasts. i’ve never seen this girl’s show… i’ve only ever seen her photos on these gossip sites and she always looks lit up on something

Katsaridoula @ 01/18/2010 at 9:33 am

what the hell is this monstrosity? Transexual by any chance? these pics ruined my day!!! uuurgh

I agree with gab, the front of the dress is horrific

What a truly awful dress.

She needs a stylist. Too much going on, that dress combined with that hairstyle, it’s just a no no

What a monstrosity! Either she needs to fire her stylist asap, or she needs to get one.

That is by far the Ugliest dress I’ve Ever seen!

seriously, yo @ 01/18/2010 at 9:48 am

it looks like someone is grabbing her boobs…

bad dress

is that some sort of bronzer in her *** area? looks like dirt…

Horrible! It also looks like her nipple is peeking out!

Wretched. And her 1991 perm hair is awful, too.

WOW . . .what is up with the dress?!?!?!
That is the most ugliest dress I have ever seen.@alex p: agree . . .I thought she had bruises.

not only does it look like hands grabbing her boobs but the cut out looks … very phallic

i think she looks great :)

Totally agree with gab #3 and maramel #14.

What a disgusting display.

The dress looks like it’s been grabbing her so hard it’s left bruises.

I was going to comment on the top of the dress looking like claws.. but you wonderful people beat me to it. I just don’t get the attention this girl gets.. Her hair is awful and she looks well I won’t say..

Terrible dress.

She looks like a transexual, seriously.

And why is she even there? Since when was she, or anything she’s been in, nominated for a Golden Globe? I bet all the ‘real’ actors that are there see these stupid wannabes and wonder if the profession of acting has completely lost it’s morals and reputation.

What a hot mess. Is her chest bruised? She looks ridiculous.

MalibuSunrise @ 01/18/2010 at 10:40 am

those hands are grabbing the air

not avery flattering dress

I am not usually one to bag on how someone look (believe me I am NOT one to judge!) but this young woman of a mere 22 years looks to be nearly 44 years old!. I don’t know if it is too much makeup, the hair or just her genetics but…wow. Her overall style is not flattering to her youth.

oxford uni student @ 01/18/2010 at 11:14 am

i think she looks ridiculous in terms of the dress lol but she is pretty. but the dress has certainly ruined it by far.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF??? SHE’S ABSOLUTELY HUNGRYYYYY!!!

I’m Greek and offended!
hehe kidding, the dress is awful though

I like the dress…. It would look better if the front detail/cut out was flat and cupped her boobs vs. jutting out and allowing her boobs to slip through the cracks… It kinda have a Grecian feel

Norma Stitz @ 01/18/2010 at 12:02 pm

White Trash.

candy girl @ 01/18/2010 at 12:38 pm

EEWWWWWWWWWWW
Skeleton arrives at the Globes.

brightside @ 01/18/2010 at 1:04 pm

@maramei: I thought the same, it looks like ‘meat and two veg’ dangling down there. This is the worst dress, I think, ever to show up at the Globes.

Chegs-HUN @ 01/18/2010 at 1:13 pm

Pfff…. She looks so fake and cheap.
Why does she feel the need to accentuate what she hasn’t got anyway?!

SIMPLY TRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSY

Horrible, the woman, the dress. Disaster!

Go Ask Alice @ 01/18/2010 at 2:02 pm

@gab:
I thought the same thing.Looks like two white gloves holding her.

Not good.

Awww…..poor lady. Who let her leave the house like that?????

She’d be perfect in Clash of the Titans.

That dress would look much better on someone with b00bs.

And the fabric looks dirty, like it needs to be cleaned. Ick!

damn, wtf is going on
i dont think the dress is that bad other than the chest part
looks like she used 2 much bronzer and makeup and it all mixed up on her face, lol
her hair is also pretty bad

ewwww… that is nasty, and the saddest part is that she is not beautiful on the inside either.

saddasdasdas @ 01/18/2010 at 9:00 pm

interesting dress, i like it!

i spy with my little eye @ 01/19/2010 at 12:49 am

If you look in the negative space, e.g. the space the cutout forms around her chest, it looks kind of phallic (two balls and a stick)…does anybody else see this or do I have a gutter mind?

She also is too skinny if you can get past looking at the ugly dress.

Is she okay? She doesn’t look okay.

The dress is hideous and her hair is just too much.

First off, ya should have boobs before wearing a dress like that. Second, it looks like it’s made of TP.

Hilarious! She clearly accomplished her goal of making folks’ eyes bulge. Have a look at your silly selves, outragers.

Not sure does calling this white thing a dress is appropriately, although I do think that she’s really brave. She evidently must buy some mirror and get some help with her closet

it looked like a pair of hands but the shape it created it’s like a ***** with balls too ..haha

And now, for the most ridiculous gown award. . .

Nice phallic cutout on the breast-line of her gown!

Oh well, there’s nothing wrong with advertising for what you want!

Pamela Rollins @ 08/16/2013 at 9:07 pm

Actually, this dress is stunning, unique, and fits her nicely. The dress reminds me of something that she wear because of one of her movies she was in; the Bad Girl Island. I have never seen a gown like this b4 and that is what I like. The girl is gorgeous and knows how to act.