Brad Pitt & Matt Damon Join 'Happy Feet 2'

Brad Pitt & Matt Damon Join 'Happy Feet 2'

Brad Pitt and Matt Damon will reportedly lend their voices to Happy Feet 2, a 3-D sequel to the 2006 animated film.

The two haven’t starred together since the Ocean‘s movies, but are now signed up to voice unknown characters in the animated film directed by George Miller, according to Movieline. Although Warner Bros. has not officially announced this, Movieline reports that Brad and Matt have already begun recording for the movie last week.

Elijah Wood and Robin Williams, who voiced starring roles in the first hit movie will return for their roles. Happy Feet 2 will be released on November 18, 2011.

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 738 » Show All

Can’t wait !!!!!!!!!

Sounds good!

love them @ 01/18/2010 at 4:19 pm

Love Brad Pitt

LOVE BRAD AND MATT TOO

now wait for the fools to get here..

I like that he and Matt are doing movies that their kids will be able to enjoy.. Happy Feet was really cute..

Can’t wait for it and KF Panda 2 as well..

TRUTH HURTS. @ 01/18/2010 at 4:24 pm

Pt did you get the email?

I can’t wait to see this movie.

I love these two hunks!

***Hi All*** @ 01/18/2010 at 4:28 pm

OMG can’t wait I loved Happy Feet.

Proud and happy daddy Brad is doing a movie for his children.

I wonder what they’ll do with Gloria who was voiced by Brittany Murphy….still a shame that she’s gone.

Brad looks used to look so much better like this before he decided to go with the BinLaden look

His kids should love hearing Daddy’s voice in this movie.

I hope they will take their older kids to the premiere of this film.

they’re two of my favorite actors so that’s cool

CanadaGirl @ 01/18/2010 at 4:41 pm

There is almost too much hotness in this photo.

Brad looks great again. It’s about time.
I can’t stand Matt Damon and avoid his films. He is so fake and leading a life full of pretence.

I think Brad is just on a freakin career high right now..

All of his films in the past 5 years to me have been some of his best work.. He has worked with the BEST Directors in the business. And I have loved every performance.

I will be seeing this as well.. regarding the premier of the movie and the kids.. not sure.. They took Madd to the Invictus premier.. but they did not walk a red carpet. We have NEVER seen their kids at those kinds of events. so again we will have to wait and see.. They did not take them to the KF panda premiers.. but now that I think about it . they only did then Cannes thing because Angie was expecting the twins and they were out of the Country..

So one never knows.. the kids are getting older and may want to go..

Some Bunny @ 01/18/2010 at 4:51 pm

How nice they are both fathers and doing a movie their kids can see. I love Brad Pitt voice, it’s so soothing and gentle sounding. I wonder which cute little animated character he will play?

this sounds good. matt damon, brad pitt and robin williams together on the big screen; so to speak.

@Some Bunny:

I just read your comment and could not agree more. Brad has a very nice voice.. and your description is right on point.

I might add I find it sexy as well.. but not related to this movie.. lol

mimi @ 01/18/2010 at 4:42 pm
Brad looks great again. It’s about time.
***************************************************************************

I think that’s an old photo from the Oceans movies.

This is cool.

Detest JP @ 01/18/2010 at 5:13 pm

@Jill: Very old pic of Pitt! Jolie has sucked the life out of him!

comment from Nikki Finke @ 01/18/2010 at 5:14 pm

Will someone remind “Rachel from Friends” to have a sense of humor. She is the WORST.
Comment by NBC ZUCKS – January 17, 2010 @ 8:23 pm

_______________________________________________

of course, mim, what ever you say. ok i’m sure i’m going to regret asking this question which i’m sure you won’t answer. why do you think he’s so fake and leading a life of pretence?

from what i can see matt damon is successful, reasonably good looking and makes lots of money. so i doubt he’s going to worry that you avoid his films. as for his personal life, it looks like he’s got what he wants. a nice wife, a step-daughter, and two daughters of his own. i have to wonder if you’re not jealous.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 738 » Show All