Heidi Montag Shows Off Her New Post-Plastic Surgery Look

Heidi Montag Shows Off Her New Post-Plastic Surgery Look

Heidi Montag shows off her new look after undergoing ten plastic surgeries in November.

In an interview with Extra airing tonight (January 19), the 23-year-old aspiring pop star shares that she’s had breast augmentation and is currently at a DDD or F cup. “I actually want H for ‘Heidi‘,” she said.

When asked what she says to critics who think her transformation sends the wrong message to girls, Heidi responded, “Young girls who want to get it would get it regardless.”

Heidi Montag: Post-Plastic Surgery Interview

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

She looks horrible.

seriously Heidi you ruined yourself..you look disgusting!! knock it off..what happened to the nice small town Heidi everyone grew to love..now your just a disgusting piece of plastic!

wow!!! That’s so NOT her!!!
She looks terrible, i gotta say….
she looked better without all that, she’s trying trying to get more attention…

Prettigurlz @ 01/19/2010 at 9:25 pm

Oh wow she messin up her face lil by lil shame on her:(

Prettigurlz @ 01/19/2010 at 9:25 pm

Disgusting:(

She looks horrible now. She’s always had a horrible personality but at least she looked nice enough. Now she is just gross inside and out. I say BOO to Heidi and her 10 surgeries, that is just ridiculous and I don’t care what you say Heidi I still believe that doing this will affect how some young girls/women view plastic surgery. It’s only my opinion, but I saw shame on you Heidi, shame on you. >:-{

What a selfish idiot. Yeah this is a real great use for thousands of dollars.

Maybe now girls won’t want to after seeing what too much can make you look like. She didn’t need anything done, she was a cute girl!

She looks brainwashed. If I were her parents, I would be in tears right now. I wonder if that dimwitted husband put her up to this. She was a beautiful girl before the surgery. Sad, very sad.

Heidi, Shauna Sands and Joan Rivers think you gone to far. You looked great before all the construction on your face and body.

christyjolie @ 01/19/2010 at 9:28 pm

omg! I never liked her but seeing this makes me feel so bad for her! she looks like a freak! the doctor should be put away for allowing this!

christyjolie @ 01/19/2010 at 9:28 pm

Why do people do that??? She looks worse now. =/
So stupid!

she shall remain nameless @ 01/19/2010 at 9:30 pm

Now she looks like a tranny or a b!tch.

What an IRONY to show her after THE PICTURE OF WHATS going on in HAITI. this GIRL went from AN OK girl to A PLASTIC DOLL, how can u pull ur face this TIGHT AT AGE 23. i SHE IS A perfect CASE FOR putting a LIPSTICK ON a PIG.

shame on her!

She needs to stop. She is starting to look like Joan Rivers :(

She is a total NUT JOB!!!!

skinnybitching @ 01/19/2010 at 9:34 pm

“H for Heidi”??? Seriously? I didn’t like her before (horrible music, fame *****, etc.) but now I just feel sad for her….she may have looked plastic before but she was still undeniably pretty. It wasn’t obvious she’d had surgery. Now she’s beginning to look like molten wax as a result of the extreme amount of surgeries. I just feel bad for her and hope for her own sanity that she stops before it gets any worse.

sad. she looked better before. she should take the surgery money and give it to earthquake victims in haiti instead. she is wasting her money. poor thing.

she shall remain nameless @ 01/19/2010 at 9:34 pm

Maybe it’s a good thing that Heidi “the dimwit” volunteered to get the surgery and show us her results. It may make all young girls ban plastic surgery period because they’ll look just as scary and fake looking as her.

Oy vey. That’s troubling beyond words, really.

I just dont get it this girl sometimes, she’s already beautiful, doesnt need plastic surgery, she looks awful!

She looks like a young version of Joan Rivers lol

She is way too young to have an obvious plastic surgery look. And she should get her money back – she was prettier before.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All