Wed, 20 January 2010 at 12:25 pm
Pete Wentz: Here's How You Can Help Haiti
- Pete Wentz: Every cent helps Haiti
- Martha Stewart tries out a stripper pole
- Brittany Snow joins Twitter
- Octomom covers Star in a bikini
- Elle Macpherson is a hot mama
- Clive Owen: The boys are back
- Rufus Wainwright‘s mother passes away
- Courtney Love goes “all maternal” on Ke$ha
- Harrison Ford would do another Indy installment
- The Jersey Shore gang visits Rachael Ray
- Jon Gosselin plays with his kids
- The current issue of In Touch Weekly featuring Sarah Palin on the cover sold about 500,000 copies, which is half the number it sold a few weeks ago with Brittany Murphy on the cover.
- Bruce Springsteen, Jay-Z, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Keith Urban and Alicia Keys are just a few of the performers who will be featured on Friday’s “Hope for Haiti” telethon.
- Johnny Depp will return to his role as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which will begin shooting this summer in Hawaii and be released in 2011.
- Adam Lambert hung out for Tuesday’s Mr. Black night at Bardot, Hollywood. He sat on the patio and sipped a vodka while saying hello to guests. He was also seen getting quite close with a mystery fella…
- Former Access Hollywood host Nancy O’Dell is launching a new line of outdoor furniture at World Market Center’s February Las Vegas Market (Feb. 1-5). The line is appropriately called “Red Carpet.”
- Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson and Usher will join together, along with the voice of Michael Jackson, in a moving tribute to Jackson at the Grammys on Sunday (January 31). The segment will feature the never-before-seen 3-D mini-movie for Earth Song that was created by Jackson as the centerpiece of his much anticipated This Is It tour, but was never seen by the public prior to this Grammy performance.
- Suvivor Palau contestant Jennifer Lyon has died at age 37. She was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer in 2005.
Just Jared on Facebook