Thu, 21 January 2010 at 11:50 am
General Larry Platt Hoping for 'Pants' Revenue
- General Larry Platt is looking to profit from his song “Pants on the Ground”
- Joe Jonas pays Hilary Duff a visit
- Jessica Alba is a Craigslist fan
- Jennie Garth and Rob Estes leave 90210
- Anna Kournikova covers Russian Cosmo
- Cindy McCain poses for a NoH8 photo
- Samantha Ronson talks Heidi Montag‘s surgeries
- Mariah Carey will release her own brand of bubbly
- Katy Perry‘s in a good mood despite the rain
- Kristin Chenoweth on Idol: It was harder than I thought!
- Donald Trump and Sting were both spotted leaving New York City’s Radio City Music Hall after Lady Gaga‘s concert last night
- The cast of Glee is hitting the road for a live concert tour. Dates will be revealed at the end of the month
- Rosie O’Donnell says that she attended the premiere of her HBO documentary A Family Is a Family Is a Family, with ex Kelli Carpenter because although her life has changed “love is forever.”
- Jay-Z dropped by the Clock Tower Building in Brooklyn to check out a $25 million penthouse.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs is reportedly throwing an extravagant 16th birthday party for his eldest son which will be filmed for an upcoming episode of MTV’s My Super Sweet 16.
- Nicolas Cage now owes the IRS $14 million. “I am under new business management and am happy to say that I am current for 2009,” the actor says.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal came into the Sprinkles store earlier this week to escape the rain. The Crazy Heart star bought a bunch of cupcakes — 3 lemon coconut, a vanilla and a chocolate marshmallow. The sweet tooth must run in the family, as her brother Jake Gyllenhaal has been spotted at the Beverly Hills location multiple times.
Just Jared on Facebook