Celebs Man The Phones at The Hope For Haiti Now Telethon

Celebs Man The Phones at The Hope For Haiti Now Telethon

Jennifer Aniston, Sacha Baron Cohen and John Cusack man the phones in Los Angeles at the Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief telethon airing on most all major networks on Friday (January 22).

Celebs including Justin Timberlake, George Clooney, Reese Witherspoon and Tobey Maguire are all pictured inside taking time to take calls from those who have pledged support to the Haiti relief fund!

To donate, visit HopeForHaitiNow.org or RedCross.org. In the US, you can also call 1-877-99-HAITI.

10+ pictures inside of celebs at the Hope for Haiti Now telethon…

jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 01
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 02
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 03
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 04
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 05
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 06
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 07
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 08
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 09
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 10
jennifer aniston hope for haiti now telethon 11

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

i said it already on the other thread, but i am proud to live in the country where black, whilte asian, latin get together to save another human in the earth. it is realy very amazing to see all this people as group supporting to help. it not aboout me thing, it is about all of us what can we do save human. it strong message.

i and aslo, i proud George Clooney , he is amazing person. also, proud of my jen too. I am proud of all the people up there as human to make a difference.

Jennifer Aniston always manages to me everything about her – why doesn’t she take it down a notch.

credit eliott @ 01/22/2010 at 10:27 pm

Donator: Yes, I’d like to make a donation to help Haiti.
Aniston: Did you see me on the Golden Globes? Sooo hawt, right?
Donator: Umm, I’d like to donate $50.
Aniston: My new movie, The Bounty Hunter, is coming out soon!
Donator: Uh, okay. I’d like to put the donation on my credit card.
Aniston: I’m 40 and fabulous!! AND I used to be married to BRAD PITT!
Donator: I’ll call back.

please people this about realy good message as group, do not make it a pesonal fan clash here. and i am the first.

dag she’s hot for 40

I can’t stand Aniston – why is she always hanging off some guy???

Everyone has an ego – even celebrities and people who comment.

HOPE FOR HAITI is what matters!! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE! GIVE GIVE GIVE!

AreYouKiddingMe @ 01/22/2010 at 10:29 pm

@Tim: How is she making it about her? She’s not even looking at the camera like Colin Farrell is. I don’t understand the constant negativity toward her here.

She does manage to make herself the center of every story….

That was a good show. Very well put together. I was surprised. I dont like George Clooney–but Ill give him props on this. Hope they raised a lot of money for the people in Haiti. They need it desperately.

Love Jay-Z Rihanna and Bono performance—Stranded.

julia roberts was the BEST!

chipasssssssss @ 01/22/2010 at 10:33 pm

@AreYouKiddingMe:
abut youjust donate and stop making this an important subject. your the dumbs*it for commenting on it.

geez, sell outs! @ 01/22/2010 at 10:34 pm

Of all the photos of the telethon Jared chose to put butt-faced Aniston on the front page! I tell you this is nothing but baiting at best!

Clooney or someone who actually donated money should’ve been the main photo!

I am through with this site, it’s turning into another Popsugar with the Aniston lovefest!

God—-Why does Aniston have to overshadow everything. This was about Haiti not her.

Fresh

i love George Clooney, he need to run for president in the future,

fresh

you are right Jay-z Rihanna and Bono was the best perfomance.

it nice to see a group of human getting together to save another human in the earth. Together we can make a differece.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/22/2010 at 10:36 pm

@Tim: ..what did she do to make it abou ther?

Jared she was not even really focused on.. yet of all the other REAL celebs there you pic this..

She didn’t speak on camera.. was not shown speaking on the phone.. REALLY.. why not show Reese, or Julia, or Steven.. the ones that were shown speaking to callers

Bye..

Reese Witherspoon was terrible, she’s brainless and so fake.

Why is this site always about Jennifer Aniston?—there were so many other celebs there—but low and behold—her face is front and center–How much does her publicist pay you to make everyt hing about her?

TRUTH HURTS. @ 01/22/2010 at 10:40 pm

She was not allow to speak to the American people, but she gets her ugly, leatherface azz photo taken. Her self promotion never stops. “Jennifer Aniston does not care about black people”.

Rachel only care about milking every last drop from her ancient divorce. Everything always have to be about her non-contribution to the world. I better not see that b!tch face at the SAG awards unless she is their to help the talented, award-worthy actors.

Stay tuned for the bullsh!t stories about her and Brad together in LA.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/22/2010 at 10:40 pm

these celebs are doing more for the haitians than they did for their own in katrina. ugh, i’m over it.

Jen is really superficial bit@h, isn’t she? Why would she get a fake tan spray, weave, and perfectly straighten her curly Greek hair, for a charity event to assist the desperate people of Haiti! First, she doesn’t donate any money (everyone who donated a large sum of money were reported by the media) and then, she actually shamelessly uses the charity event as a PR. She is sick!

@Tim: now brangelina, this is for a wonderful cause. why be nasty? eat your own words. Jennifer has such a loving and giving heart.

Fck this SITE-JP fans are GONE @ 01/22/2010 at 10:43 pm

FCK OFF Jared change this pic or we are GONE

It was nice of Aniston to man the phone. NOW HOW MUCH HAS SHE DONATED???
She has a lot of nerve asking other people for money if she hasn’t donated any herself.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All