Leighton Meester: 'Your Love's A Drug' -- FIRST LISTEN

Leighton Meester: 'Your Love's A Drug' -- FIRST LISTEN

Leighton Meester is getting ready to release her forthcoming album, Love Is A Drug, this spring. Now here’s your first chance to hear a new track, entitled “Your Love’s A Drug,” from the record!

Although it sounds like we can expect super-catchy electropop music from Leighton on her record, the 23-year-old actress and singer is currently working on the other side of the music spectrum!

Leighton is currently working on Love Don’t Let Me Down, where she plays a beauty-queen-turned-country-singer!

Leighton Meester: Your Love’s A Drug

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

IamBW-BWisme @ 01/22/2010 at 2:35 pm

i loooove her eye make up …(not a big fan of the mole though)

really like this song.

Maria Eduarda @ 01/22/2010 at 2:59 pm

I LOVED THIS SONG. Brazil loves you

Very catchy! WAY better than Somebody to Love!
Love Leighton as an actress, I hope she will grow on me as a singer too!

really good songs.

i loved it

i love this song!!! can’t stop listening to it! so catchy!

Wow! This is such a better song than the other one that she released earlier! It’s very catchy!! Her voice sounds incredible in this piece!! It’s also a good dance song, good listening song, great to just sing along!!! LOVE IT! I hope it hits #1 on the Billboard’s single…

it’s an ok song, i think over the time ill probably like it
much better than her song with robin thicke tho, i dindnt like that 1 at all

bohemeballerine @ 01/22/2010 at 7:44 pm

Pretty catchy

I looooove this song! SO much better than Somebody to Love!

EFFING LOVES IT!!! Hahahahah — guilty!

I adore this song can’t stop listening to it!!!!!!!!!

NICE SONG!
I WILL DEFINITELY BUT HER ALBUM..
SO EXCITED!=))

such an improvement! this is catchy, feel good song…..i reallly like it. i’m just wondering how much better this song will sounf with some amaizing beats and a serious production. well…let’s hope leighton wakes up and hires somebody who has a clue about this. let’s keep our fingers crossed that will do better than somebody to love..such a tacky videa..it hurts my eyes.

Just like I always picture her!

serena1994 @ 01/23/2010 at 8:19 am

great song. i love leighton. xd

Caroline Gritte @ 01/23/2010 at 8:21 am

I love the actress but her songs are too plain.. Too bad..

This song is growing on me. Her first single wasn’t very good and I am just hoping not all of her music is like the first single. I can’t wait to see what is done with this song.

I like it!

leighton this so cool your voice so amazing
you are amazing singer
nice work
xoxo laura

Cant sing to save her life

I would love it if the celebrities actually started singing about something that mattered and stopped endorsing drug addictions.

Do you think she ever heard the song “Love is the drug?”

gossip girl fan @ 03/07/2010 at 9:08 pm

It’s pop crap and I’m disappointed. I sooo wanted to love it. :(

she is a perfect singer

how a perfect song

Hello! kecdckk interesting kecdckk site!