Rosie O'Donnell & Tracy Kachtick-Anders: Moving In Together

Rosie O'Donnell & Tracy Kachtick-Anders: Moving In Together

Rosie O’Donnell tells Oprah Winfrey that she and her new girlfriend, Tracy Kachtick-Anders are moving in together.

People reports that the 47-year-old TV queen, who has four children of her own with ex-partner Kelli Carpenter, will blend families with the Texas-based artist who has six children.

During the interview, Rosie also talked about co-parenting with Kelli after their separation.

“Although we co-parent, we share equal time but we’re never really without them,” Rosie told Oprah. “Some are here. And that’s the way we did it. It’s free-flowing, and we do nights together, too.”

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

The new GF is really cute. I like her. Go Rosie!

Rose was vague on what the living arrangements will be with new girlfriend and her children…..

Go Ask Alice @ 01/22/2010 at 6:32 pm

It is Greek to me.
I really liked Roise when she had her show. I knew The View was not good for her.

She was awful.
That brought her sweet star quality down. Her blog, view on politics.Geesch!!

I wish she would not have doneThe View.
It really brought her down.
Anyway, she is married to Kelli,stay married.
What a mess.
Same thing for heterosexual couples too.

Kelli seemed like a saint; she would have to be in order to live with Rosie, ticking time bomb that has gone off many times. I feel bad for this new woman — this will be a disaster in the making, plus she is bringing her children into the equation.

It is very sad. They were together for so long and they have four children. It sadden me when I learned about the separation.

Good luck, ladies!

Good luck to Rosie and her new girlfriend.

nakedoldjennifer @ 01/22/2010 at 7:35 pm

Rosie is a big fat mean bully
don’t kid yourself this is not about gay bashing, she is just unlikeable period!

ck_always @ 01/22/2010 at 7:38 pm

That dude has a sweet mullet!

Why move on so quickly when you have children? I’ve always liked Rosie, but she’s moved on from her union with Kelli like a man usually does. You end a long relationship and then start a new one. Where is the grieving? Where is the work at figuring out your issues so that you do not repeat them in a new relationship? I think Rosie is actually quite needy and controlling.

No healthy person would move their children across the country and subject them to such media exposure after dating someone new for two months. Someone is either very selfish or very interested in the money, but most likely both…

What does a lesbian bring to a second date?

a U-Haul

So, was Rosie and Kelli legally married or was it just something they did at the courthouse that means nothing? I remember seeing them on TV coming out of the building making some speech about equal rights but never really understood what it really meant from a legal point of view. I wonder if they have to get a divorce?

Whatever2 @ 01/23/2010 at 4:48 am

Yes please move in with Rosie, just do what ever you have to do to shut her up and keep her off our TV screens please!. These days it seems the only thing she does when she gets on tv is complain about how this person did that and this person did this blah blah blah….

OMG, Rosie makes an ugly boyfriend. Good thing she has money!

FaithLynette @ 01/23/2010 at 9:35 am

Maybe Rosie won’t appear so angry/bitter/confrontational/hateful, having a new love in her life. I miss the “old” Rosie, who seemed easy to get a long with/geniunely happy & content/funny & light hearted/and didn’t carry her lesbianism & political opinions as if she had a chip on her shoulder and everyone else who thought/believed different then her – WAS WRONG AND BENEATH HER! God Bless…

Jimmy Fedoosha @ 01/23/2010 at 10:57 am

Rosie is an arrogant, opinionated, loud, fat, ugly pig. Aside from that, she’s OK.

they look like two truck drivers! really feel sorry for their kids.

Kelli was always too classy for scumbag Rosie. Glad Kelli found herself a real man!

No surprise that Kelli left – I couldn’t understand why she got into a relationship with Rosie to begin with.

what a joke!!!

how any1, even a chick at that, could like rosie is beyond me
she’s super fugs
once again, her relationship is gonna fail, it’s going 2 fast
it’s not that long ago other relationship went down

Damn, she she does a disservice for lesbians everywhere. They should get together and kick her out of the club!

Rosie is always so beautiful and full of happiness and joy. I could look at pictures of her all day long!

People are so freaking negative about her but they don’t seem to understand that she’s a human being . If it was someone else people would ove shut up … What , only because she’s lesbian and that she’s proud of it doesn’t mean you have to bash her!!!! So what she have someone else after 2 months and all that , life is like this in reality!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All