Gerard Butler: Flying High & Helping Haiti

Gerard Butler: Flying High & Helping Haiti

Gerard Butler arrives at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Friday (January 22).

The 40-year-old Scottish actor sported a red hat and waved to photographers on his way to his gate!

Gerry flew from New York to L.A. to take part in the Hope for Haiti Now telethon!

While the official count of the money raised last night to fund Haiti relief efforts hasn’t been released yet, past telethons for similar causes have raised millions.

gerard butler lax airport red hat 01
gerard butler lax airport red hat 02
gerard butler lax airport red hat 03
gerard butler lax airport red hat 04

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Those jeans still need washing Gerry! and another wierd hat. SO not looking forward to the Bounty Hunter

So these were taken on Friday and he’s wearing the same clothes he was in on Thursday. Pee-ew! I hope he at least changed his underpants.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/23/2010 at 10:44 am

@Cora:
Maybe it was a red eye fight, at least I’m hoping for all those who may have sat around him on that plane. ;-)
He certainly can be called a jet-setter this week, not by appearance but by frequent flyer miles. Glad he did support the telethon with face time. Plus I noticed it was the PERFECT networking possibility. Talking with Spielberg, Tom Hanks, and other powerful HW peeps. Hell he even took the time to slum with SWWNBN (she who will not be named). I wonder if that pic will make the tabloids too. Wouldn’t be surprised if Huvane has anything to say.
BTW Cora – I hope he changed them too! :-0

@ Manless:
Yes it was likely a red eye flight and yet he changed his jacket and shoes…?? He had a change of jacket and shoes (and hat) but not the bits that get smelly? It’s actually not that important, it just makes me laugh.
And I’m with you (re. the last thread) the “oh mama” is a big turn off. LOL! But it gives me a good chuckle just the same. It’s like his bad taste in clothes. Even when he’s doing something incredibly unsexy and unattractive he’s still endlessly entertaining. I can’t help but like the guy. He’s always a hoot.

Stinkylouise @ 01/23/2010 at 11:05 am

@ManLESSton, I likely : Huvane would never let human suffering and devastation get in the way of a pr opportunity. We’ll probably get a story on Page Six about the two of them scr*wing in the aisles between calls.

Gerard thanks for helping!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/23/2010 at 11:30 am

@Stinkylouise:
LMAO – and so true. God this is going to be the longest two months in the history of Gerry fandom. he he
Noticed Zoe Saldana was there also last night. I bet the Great Scot didn’t miss a chance to chat that sweet young thing up. ;-)

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/23/2010 at 11:33 am

@Cora:
Totally agree with the stumbling and bumbling making him somewhat endearing. Ah hell he can be a big lovable lug.

gossiphound @ 01/23/2010 at 11:38 am

He was apparently also spotted at the set of a late night shoot of a Bollywood film in NYC same night as the premiere, according to the twitter of one of the extras. He noted that GB seemed thinner/smaller in person. Gee now who is filming a Bollywood film in NYC now?

gossiphound @ 01/23/2010 at 11:40 am

@ManLESSton, I likely: @Cora:

Assuming he is wearing any.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/23/2010 at 11:42 am

@gossiphound:
hehe that crossed my mind too…

cubedweller @ 01/23/2010 at 11:53 am

@ Stinky: Thanks for the photo link on the last thread. Pierce looks amazing – nice to see him with Butler again. JA looks like she’s really happy to be there (not).
So happy I missed the drunk-posting cat fight last night, how nauseating. Poor Cora, are you still in one piece?
As I say, the Butler jokes write themselves. I will never be able to look at him again without hearing “OH MAMA”. Frantically trying to send selective amnesia to that part of my brain.

cubedweller @ 01/23/2010 at 11:55 am

He looks like the guy that you pray is not going to sit next to you as he heads down the aisle. Dirty, unkempt, and large.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/23/2010 at 11:56 am

@cubedweller:
he he – for me it is that God awful hat at the premiere. I keep telling myself those pics don’t exist and I never saw them…

cubedweller @ 01/23/2010 at 12:01 pm

Re: the Hat: Did everyone see Oy’s post and link for the “Great Gazool”? I don’t remember that character, but it was perfect.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/23/2010 at 12:03 pm

@cubedweller:
I did and wept with laughter. oy is my hero!

Why is SWWNBN looking like she’s over it at that picture? Seriously?
B!tch, you don’t deserve to be there, I do. Love you so much G. Even when you look homeless. Hello to everyone!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/23/2010 at 12:14 pm

@cubedweller:
yeah. I wept with laughter. oy is my hero!

gossiphound @ 01/23/2010 at 12:41 pm

He does look like he is going to a monster truck show rather than an A-lister on his way to a charity telethon. Is this the new shabby chic?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/23/2010 at 12:46 pm

Apparently the Great Scot did chat up Zoe…

cubedweller @ 01/23/2010 at 12:49 pm

Meanwhile, back at the @ss castle … (NSFW)

cubedweller @ 01/23/2010 at 12:51 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely: I think that’s Garcelle Beauvais (sp?)

bloomington @ 01/23/2010 at 1:02 pm

That’s Jamie Foxx’s ex gf who has a child with him. not Zoe.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All