Alexander Skarsgard: SAG Awards 2010 Red Carpet

Alexander Skarsgard: SAG Awards 2010 Red Carpet

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the Screen Actors Guild Awards held at Los Angeles’ Shrine Auditorium on Saturday (January 23).

The 33-year-old True Blood actor told was asked if there was a dream actress that he’d love to work with.

Judi Dench, I think,” Alex told JustJared.com. “Dame Judi Dench!”

Pictured below: Alex sandwiching in co-star Anna Paquin with her fiance Stephen Moyer.

10 pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard at the 2010 SAG Awards

alexander skarsgard sag awards 2010 09
alexander skarsgard sag awards 2010 10

Photos: Frazer Harrison/Kevork Djansezian/Getty
Posted to: 2010 SAG Awards, Alexander Skarsgard

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All

CBS reports that Brad and Angelina are parting ways.

true blood @ 01/24/2010 at 11:34 am

They all look great. Thanks, Jared!

LookingGood @ 01/24/2010 at 11:35 am

He’s such an adorable hunk and he he looked hot in the black suit.

My, I’m Team Bill all the way, but that’s a nice sandwich, lol!
They’re all very good friends, it’s sweet to see them all together.

he is gorgeous @ 01/24/2010 at 11:44 am

Dame Judi Dench, you say? lol

don’t you even dream of becoming the next Bond, bb.
Hotness is not enough for that, learn how to do stable accent and retire your body stiffness.

P.S. KB was at the HBO afterparty.

The Comedian @ 01/24/2010 at 11:51 am

He is definitively hot in a black suit (more than in plaid shirt…)
I loved his sweet puppy face..What do we have to do to have one like that ??? KB I HATE YOU !!! lol

Norma Stitz @ 01/24/2010 at 11:59 am

Sexy Man………

Didn’t anyone see video of that pretty reporter interviewing him, same one from the GGs? He couldn’t take his eyes off her boobs! lol

@Jess: The brunette? What is her name? He had a huge smile and seemed really into her.

LookingGood @ 01/24/2010 at 12:10 pm

@Jess:
Yeah, I saw the video, he’s definitely straight LoL

LookingGood @ 01/24/2010 at 12:12 pm

@eightball:

Laura Saltman on Access Hollywood, the video is on their site, look for Dish of Salt

Of course he’s straight! He’s a gorgeous man, and yes not all gorgeous man are married or gay… It’s just some jealous ugly dudes who say so.

@OMG: REALLY?!! I hope it’s true!!!!!

Is Laura Saltman engaged and pregnant? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Oh how I LOVE this man. Great pic JJ, thanks. That is a great sandwich!!

P.S. I’ve seen nothing of KB at HBO party. I think you are just tryin to start crap. Let it go.

OOPS… Spoke too soon. LOL! Oh well, I still think we should let it go, she is just a stalker.

@LookingGood: She is beautiful. His grin was huge when he was talking to her.

@Sara: Any single woman who works with this guy wants to be with him, but dude can have his pick. He isn’t going to settle down anytime soon.

LookingGood @ 01/24/2010 at 12:44 pm

@JJ:

There certainly was chemistry there, but I heard she’s pregnant (don’t know if it’s true) so we’d better not start any new rumors.

@Jess: Yep, lol, Alex is a boob man. :-P

CanadaGirl @ 01/24/2010 at 12:45 pm

What a gorgeous man. He is perfection personified.

@LookingGood: Maybe ASkars is the daddy? ha!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All