Brad & Angelina Split Rumors are 'Total B.S.'

Brad & Angelina Split Rumors are 'Total B.S.'

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not splitting up, their rep exclusively tells JustJared.com.

Rumors of a breakup are “total b.s.,” says the rep.

Reports surfaced Saturday that Brad and Angelina, who are parents to six kids, signed a contract to make their split “official.” The reports stemmed from a story in UK’s News of the World.

Less than three weeks ago, Brad and Angelina were seen grabbing dinner together in New York City. Hollywood’s hottest couple is here to stay!

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Gareth Catermole/Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Getty
  • Cardi B just shared the first photo from her secret wedding - TMZ
  • Get the scoop on the Dancing with the Stars premiere! - Just Jared Jr
  • Jane Fonda regrets getting plastic surgery - TooFab
  • Find out why fans are slamming Kristin Davis - Lainey Gossip
  • This group has a holiday album coming out - Just Jared Jr
  • Jennifer Lawrence and Lady Gaga are not beefing - Gossip Cop
  • hmmmm

@Passing Through:
    Aniston and huvane do not give a shit how many kids they have.
    X wants to hurt Angie.X is the one who is jealous.

• lol

To add to my previous comment – I do believe its just as messed up to wish these people to be broken up as it is to claim that your “heart ached” when you heard they’d split

But I still think you people need to get lives, especially those trying to blame all of this on aniston, its ridiculous

Jen wouldn’t take him back, and they have kids together, so I do hope they stay together, but really people, c’mon

• Pablo

That’s what they said when there were rumors his marriage was in the rocks and having affair..three months later of his separation he is adopting Zahara with Angie.And it actually turned out that way. hmmm.
    How much B.S is really B.S?

• ebmo

Terrible Rumors on the Internet Are Not Being Backed Up by Facts at This Time
    Johnny Depp is not dead, Johnny Depp did not die in a car crash, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did not break up. Brangelina split and Johnny Depp death rumors are taking over the internet today, and the sites that are proclaiming
    Is Johnny Depp Dead? Did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Break Up? was There a Car Crash? Come on People the rumors to be true are not backing them up with any facts. As far as we know, Johnny Depp is doing just fine, and has not been in any type of car crash. At this time we feel it is pretty safe to say that Johnny Depp is doing fine right now, and probably getting ready to get back into character for Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

In regards to the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie rumors, with some sites denoting it as a “Brangelina split”, there is no true confirmation out there that this has taken place either. It seems that someone must have been watching the 2010 SAG Awards on TBS last night, and failing to see Brad Pitt in the audience with his co-stars from Inglourious Basterds, decided that it was time to start a rumor about the couple. This isn’t the first time that someone has made up stories about the Pitt and Jolie union, and it often comes up in correlation with a Jennifer Aniston story. Something revolving around Aniston ready to take Pitt back, or some other nonsense of the sort.

It’s becoming really ridiculous what has become an almost weekly occurrence on the internet, where some celebrity is rumored to have been killed or a celebrity couple is suddenly said to be “on the rocks”. These stories often have a “source” that never pans out, and the intent seems to be either to prove that they can spread a story made up of complete fabrications around the internet, or that they just seem to get a kick out of people’s reactions to reading this sort of news. These fake stories are really starting to become extremely annoying on the internet, and there doesn’t seem to be any end to it on the horizon. People are becoming numb to these incessant “fake” death stories about celebrities, and it has to make a person stop and wonder what type of person would actually create a story like this about someone else.

• Jami

BEAUTIFUL COUPLE
    WITH BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HANG IN THERE.

• Caribbean

Just a question to anyone who knows???
    When couples are splitting, do they nomally go in together and leave holding hands when they sign the paper?
    Please give an example, if you know of any….thanks
    I am being serious

• AutumnM

@Passing Through

What can you expect from these Jen hens really? I’ve read their comments all over this site and elsewhere and they say the nastiest things about Angelina, Brad and even their kids! They are rotten to the core which is why i’ll never stop bad talking Jen. They all complain about JP fans trashing Jen, but look at how they constantly trash the JP’s and as I said their kids as well. These Jen hens have no morals, values or integrity. They are a sick bunch.

Either way Jenny fans, split or not, Brad aint getting back with Jennifer so you guys need to get over that. He does not want her period.

• lol

And to molly there’s definitely something wrong with you – brad and angie fan fiction?

Good grief people

Does stalking brad and angelina/bashing jen for no reason make you feel like you have some sort of life?

It makes me cringe

• Jami

WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS COUPLE, YOU HAVE TO REALIZE JEALOUSY WILL PREVAIL.

• Molly

Pablo, that’s because it WAS bull shite that he was having an affair, so hence they denied it. Everyone involved (even Jen) has said there was no affair, just that they had an attraction and fell in love. That is not an affair.

• punked

B&A fans all got punked by huvane,aniston,jared.
    we are posting away looking at jens face or vajj
    right in our faces.B&A are okay.

• WTF?

BUT THOSE NEWS ORGANIZATIONS ON BLAST AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WILL REPORT THEIR LIES TO ALL THOSE JOURNALISM COMPETITION AND ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS CUZ NONE OF THEM SHOULD GET A DAM THING.

I HAVE TOLD WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS CRAZY HOUSE THAT THEY BETTER GET THEIR BLOG UP TO 2010 STANDARDS OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL ABANDON SHIP.

• AutumnM

That’s true Jami. Angie and Brad are a powerhouse couple. Beautiful, cultured, caring, giving,talented,etc. They are wonderful. I see why they have so many haters-it’s mostly due to jealousy.

• punked

@lol: Her azz would crawl on her knees for Brad.In a minute.But Brad would never take the ho back.

• Molly

lol @ 01/24/2010 at 8:00 pm
    ***********************************
    Good! I wrote so it would make you cringe. Now get lost.

• Jami

Jen is the girl next door, but also the “Plain Jane” next door.

IGNORE HER JEALOUSY

• Jami

Jen in person?? Really skinny and short.

• punked

@Jami: You mean ho next door.

• Passing Through

# 505 hmmmm @ 01/24/2010 at 7:49 pm
    I wasn’t referring to X and Huvane. I was talking about the trolls and haters.
    Personally I’m LMAO at the theory that X and Huvane were behind the NOTW posting that ridiculous story. Are you people forgetting that Huvane no longer has the clout of PMK/HBH behind him? X herself has ZERO CLOUT in Hollywood or anywhere else. They can’t even get producers and studios to return their calls to findn work for the ho. So who’s Huvane going to call to set this puppy in motion? The Ghostbusters? GMAFB already.
    The NOTW didn’t just whip this story up after the telethon at Huvane’s command. That post cracked me up. If Huvane and X are going to attempt an anti-Angie PR campaign, then why would they use a British tabloid when the U.S. tabloid media is more than happy to print any ridiculous story they can think up? You’re forgetting – I’ve already proven that the NE and Star have done this very same story THREE TIMES IN THE LAST THREE YEARS. It would be a much better theory had you all cited this week’s OuttaTouch as being Huvane and X’s handiwork…but the NOTW’s retread of an NE story? Puh-leeze. I’m sorry…but I find this whole theory to be almost as ridiculous as the FFer’s claim that Angie faked her pregnancy with twins. It just doesn’t fly for me.

• Trish

@Passing Through:

PT, that would be me. I asked Ana how these viruses get through on JJ site. The JA loonie toonies are really showing their desperation cause they sent out a trojan horse virus that I picked up. My computer picked it up before it did any damage, but how in the heck, does it get through when words that are 4-letters that start with an S or F and other types of that kind are pounced on. I don’t get it. I’m not a happy camper for JJ right now. TY for any info.

• Anon

I am not trying to be callous or snotty, but Jen and Brad were seen walking on the beach with their arms around each other before their split was announced. Also, if they are splitting (which I doubt) I would pray they could remain close friends for the kids. I doubt they were signing papers, so that could be the true answer.

• Dexter

interesting but dumb thread.

Brad and Angelina are so far away from this that it’s ludicrous that the tabs or blogs are even talking about them. They are probably like “what?” why are they even discussing us? This is proof that awards season is dead without the JP’s.

I chose to concentrate on their humanitarian works and their movies..

• you know who
  • Orchid

502 Passing Through @ 01/24/2010 at 7:45 pm # 474 Ang The Black Widow @ 01/24/2010 at 7:03 pm
    Grow up. Brad’s parents counseled him to work on his CHILDLESS marriage with X. They are NOT going to advocate that he leave his 6 young children behind.
    These idiots wishing for a breakup disgust me. It’s not just 2 adults involved in this relationship. There are 6 children under the age of 9 involved and these cretins are pretending they don’t exist simply because they’re twisted and get some sick thrill out of wanting Angie to get dumped as revenge for Brad having had his fill of X’s bullshite. They need to grow the fvck up and for once in their lives look at the big picture and EVERYONE that’s involved in this situation. The fact that they can be so callous about the lives of children tells me all I need to know about them – they’re bottom-feeding slugs at the very lowest end of the food chain.
    ——-
    ITA! Excellent post, PT! *clapping hands* I couldn’t have said it better.

• helloooo

@Caribbean:

Days before brad and jen split they were arm in arm strolling across the beach

• Yawn

The media, haters, and sideshow trolls tripping over themselves on a fake story. What else is new?

Next ——->

• jen

I agree with some of the comments here:
    Angelina is tired of $Crewing Brad Grandpa Pitt.
    How true, how true.

• Jill

Oh hell, Jared put me in mod because I tried to paste something from Michael K. His last sentence was hilarious, though: “…don’t worry about Aniston, bítch got hers. I’m sure last night’s headline gave her the best orgasm in months!”

• YOU HAVE 2b Kidding!

@Orchid:

NO you and rest of Branagelina loons are pathetic, How many times has THIS THREAD called Suri AUSTIC????? And saying Tom isn’t her father??? you can’t COUNT! But God Forbid people are HAPPY you loons all get your day and your furious? Give me a ******G Break!
    Lay off calling children “austic” and “ugly” then talk, Moron!!!!!!!!

• eliott

@ManLESSton, I likely:

I agree with ManLESSton’s logic. JP fans just shouldn’t post comments on X’s threads. DO NOT FEED THE BEAST. Any comment you want to make about X can be made on the JP’s threads. Comments like Jen is a leatherfaced waste of oxygen — make it on a JP thread. Think X is a gaping black hole of need? Say it on a JP thread. Have you noticed X is starting to look like an old, used-up stripper? That’s right, post it on a JP thread.

• Molly

Oh right, the breakup story is dead, so now let’s pick on Shiloh about her clothes. You jenhens are nothing if not persistent.

And I see you don’t name your source for this hit job on Shiloh…oh, folks are just supposed to trust you, that it’s “a respectable mag”. Sure, sure it is. Time to regroup and deflect, just like a good little loonifer.

• Jill

Now really Jared, this is freaking ridiculous!!! You can’t say O-R-G-A-S-M on here?!!?

• Jen the Hag

X IS NADA @ 01/24/2010 at 1:05 pm

WHEN DID THIS SITE START CARING ABOUT ANGIE???
    WHERE IS ANISTON???????PUT UP THREAD FOR YOUR FAVORITE WOMAN ANISTON.

======
    uhuhh where have you been this site is brad & Angelina friendly site.

• cheri

I hope the rumors are true..boo hoo to angelina for stealing brad from jen..altho they deserve each other as the cheaters they are..cheaters never win and i am so happy that jen has bloomed with class

• Lurker

This couple is under such a microscope, it is a no win situation for them. If they are seen together, it is a photo-op. They are seen with their children, they are pimping them, they are not seen together for a few days, they are breaking up. This is insane.

• Keep on dreaming Jen

Madonna and Guy Ritchie only had it written about them ONE time that they split up. Brad and Angie have been accused of breaking up since they got together. So its not even the same thing. Beside’s its not all over the front of the yahoo page so once again Jen and her people are making up stories.

• Trish

@Jill:

Lets see if climax flies or not.. C L I M A X.

• JP’s won’t face it

Awww tooo bad, but I think without a doubt they are spiltting up, maybe not right this min. but every time stuff like this came out about any star, later came the truth, 100% of time time! They are still selling “BRangelina” get it?
    Too bad, also because its time Brad got his balls back, literally. He allows his sweet child to be dressed like a damn boy and it’s not right. It’s Angie’s doing, Oh no doubt about that. and it’s not healthy.
    Not to mention all the Skulls and Black crap these children wear!
    And if you ALL weren’t so frigging obsessed with this JP sh*t, you’d all be agreeing, hell, if ANY other couple had kids dressed like this weirdo dresses her kids, you would all be screaming bloody murder!
    But..not here, here is the GOD BLESS THE JP “S Sick!!!!!!!

• dianad1968

@such misery tisk tisk:

#463

WOW, What a delightful individual you are. Now me, I don’t wish bad on anyone,because I am ALWAYS afraid of retribution. But then I am from the human race, and I have a conscience.

• ot

Go saints

• Jill

YOU HAVE 2b Kidding! @ 01/24/2010 at 8:22 pm
    ***************************************************************************

I have been posting on Jared’s blog for a year and a half and I have never seen Suri Cruise labeled as autistic on any J-P thread, nor any accusations that Tom Cruise is not her father. However, I have seen many such comments on the Suri Cruise threads. If you have a problem with such posts — as I do, because I think it is vicious to label a little girl — then take your complaints to the Suri Cruise thread, where they belong.

• Molly

YOU HAVE 2b Kidding! @ 01/24/2010 at 8:22 pm
    *******************************************************
    Nobody has said that, certainly not a J-P fan on this thread. I have not seen it, and if anyone did and I missed it, I guarantee it was a loonifer. Stop making shite up for shite’s sake! Typical lying little loonifer.

• http://www.celebpsychic.com Celebwatcher

This rumor I’m sure has a ring of truth to it–just half a ring.

Read it http://www.celebpsychic.com then weep!

• Jill

Trish @ 01/24/2010 at 8:25 pm
    @Jill:
    Lets see if climax flies or not.. C L I M A X.
    ************************************************************************

LOL ROTLFLMBAO!!! Jared has no problem with climaxes but evidently he can’t handle órgasms. I’m still trying to figure that one out.

• lylian

Same old same old. YAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    After 4.5 years of being together, I’ve got to believe that these rumors about JP are just not going to stop.
    People like to point out similarities between Reese and Jake and Madonna and Guy, and even Dedn and Brad and saying that their reps issued statement after statement that they couple were fine, when they weren’t.
    It is clear that sub par IQ folks cannot juggle more than one idea at a time. The One idea is that Reese, Jake, Guy Madonna and Dedn (but NOT Brad) all had reps issueing denials. They forget all about the corroborating evidence.
    Reese and Jake spent large amounts of time apart. Both were filming different movies at the same time. That puts a lot of stress on any relationship. Madonna was going on her world tour WITHOUT Guy. Brad was AWAY from Dedn for 6 months at a time and neither BOTHERED to visit each other during that time – until the BAD PRESS drove Dedn to visit Brad, much like she did visiting vince in london.
    Though time apart does not automatically mean a split, it is some sort of corroborating/circumstantial evidence.
    In Brad and Angelina’s case, LOSIES keep saying that Brad and Angelina are spending lots of time apart – because they were photographed in different cities every few days. They DON’T seem to be able to grasp the reality that:
    (a) you can do a return trip on the same day if you fly.
    (b) and both Angelina and Brad have their OWN private planes (plural for planeSSSSS).
    We know from that flight information provided that Angelina has flown the kids to Las Vegas for the day.
    But this publicity is NOT all bad. Imagine the HYSTERIA when next Brad and Angelina appear together. It’ll be ALL OVER THE NEWS. All over the internet. Picture the headlines “Brad and Angelina with their little ones”. Brad and Angelina out on date night looking happy.
    If I were Brad and Angelina and I really really wanted to play the PR game, I’ll let these rumors float up until the first premiere of SALT – hopefully in Cannes.
    Imagine the HYSTERIA when Brad and Angelina walk that RED CARPET if SALT is launched at CANNES – as I think it could be.
    I have a feeling SALT IS GOING TO BE A BIG BOX OFFICE SUCCESS.
    YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

• dirty dog Aniston

Sneaky, slimy, gutter trash SNAKE!!!

HER CAREER IS OVA!!!

Dried up dead prune bit%$!

• ccc

———————————————————————————————–
    Good post!

• Keep on dreaming Jen

I agree with 135 I didn’t believe this story for one split second, I knew it was a lie the second i heard it. A lie started by Maniston and her team

• Molly

JP’s won’t face it @ 01/24/2010 at 8:25 pm
    *****************************************************
    You, are a horrid, horrid person. You are here squawking like some kind of rabid buzzard trying to shove your opinion down everyone’s throats and prove how right you are. Well, you are wrong, and we won’t be agreeing with you. You are making no headway and only succeeding in looking like the court jester.

I could break down every point in your garbled post, but you are far too catastrophically small-minded for me to waste my time expalining it to you. Now here’s a lolly, and run along. Fool.

• http://www.celebpsychic.com Celebwatcher

good for Jen. I still am not sure why Jen JJ post are so widely commented on, This woman has absolutely no appeal.

Read it http://www.celebpsychic.com then weep!