Brad & Angelina Split Rumors are 'Total B.S.'

Brad & Angelina Split Rumors are 'Total B.S.'

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not splitting up, their rep exclusively tells JustJared.com.

Rumors of a breakup are “total b.s.,” says the rep.

Reports surfaced Saturday that Brad and Angelina, who are parents to six kids, signed a contract to make their split “official.” The reports stemmed from a story in UK’s News of the World.

Less than three weeks ago, Brad and Angelina were seen grabbing dinner together in New York City. Hollywood’s hottest couple is here to stay!

Getty

1,264 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1051 » Show All

You know what?

The Dlisted FREAKS are here hating.

You now why?

They all suck C/OCK.

They have no grasp on what real love is.

FN MORONS.

You know what?

The Dlisted FREAKS are here hating.

You now why?

They all suck C/OCK.

They have no grasp on what real love is.

FN MORONS.

@dianad1968:
I don’t think Dakota fan meant anything wrong, he/she just wanted to say that this is really crazy, all this fuss about their relationship, their kids, … Everybody should let them live their lives with their gorgeous kids, but no, split rumors make money and that is all some mags care about. And the worst thing, in my opinion: Brad and Angie can’t protect their kids forever, they will grow up and they’ll start to listen all these horrid lies about their parents (much worse than split rumors) and they’ll have to live with that every day, that makes me very, very sad. I pray to God to give them strength and wisdom and I’m sure they are going to be good, strong persons just like their parents

More power to Brad and Angelina in all their humanitarian, professional and personal endeavors.

Few Words @ 01/24/2010 at 1:36 pm

@ben
i know what reeeeel love is
let me grab your C/OCK
i will show you
im gentle like that

relentlessTRUTH @ 01/24/2010 at 1:23 pm
that’s too bad. i was hoping the Cheatersons would have finally got what’s coming to them. after all, you can’t build a lasting relationship around an affair.
****************************************************************************

LOL you can’t? How do you think Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward’s 50-year marriage started out?

definetely the hottest couple in hollywood, stay strong!

Few Words @ 01/24/2010 at 1:37 pm

@ben
do you stutter
you repeated yourself
i still love you

wondering @ 01/24/2010 at 1:37 pm

Jared are you flying with Aniston on vacation?

Love will always prevail.

I think it’s time go break into no listed and FishyFish site.

Caribbean @ 01/24/2010 at 1:39 pm

Why can’t the papers see any other split coming?
When they predict things and some ‘legit’ source repeat it, I find that so ….
If they are so good at predicting, why do they not predict other things of importance?

Also, I know they are sophisticated people, but it would be hard for me to believe that they are separating (with children involved) and look so loving together, especially Angelina { I KNOW SOME OF YOU WOULD ALLUDE TO HOW JA AND BP WERE KISSING BEFORE THEY ANNOUNCED THEIR SPLIT, BUT I THING THAT WAS JUST SO THE TABS WOULD HAVE A MESSED UP PUBLICATION, one kissing and one announcing a split}

Whatever, NOBODY knows what is going on……they see them meeting with people and try to put 2 and 2 together…..PLEASE……..NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING.

At this point it is all reverse psychology….say SOMETHING is so, knowing that it is not,,,,then have the starS (this case Brad and Angelina) TELL them what is going on.

Could it be Ian the Halperin guy who is spreading the break up rumors as a revenge for his not so successful expose book on Brangelina? I really wonder!!! I never believe one iota of this stupid rumor anyway.

sheeesh….!! Haters never change…. they are the first to place their ridiculous comments on B&A story…and again…talking through their azzes. So fcukin delusional…as always. Go home…ask for forgiveness for the disturbing mental state you are all in, and then move on with your lives. This couple could care less what psychotic trash that is spewed out of your mouths. B&A….are together…..and Hagster will never be anything more than a botoxed, fake tan, liposuction, cancer stick addict, alcoholic, childless, lousy actress, and forever riding B&A ‘s coat tails. God…will it ever end?!

shoes4life @ 01/24/2010 at 1:41 pm

I agree with ANA. Aniston started getting called out on her bs pr tactics, the 5 year divorce anniversary stories didn’t garner positive attention, the GG dress garnered more negative than positive, not donating to Haiti garnered negativity, Mayer negativity,and Buter negativity. So what do they do!?

Trash Brad and Angelina!

Now we see the fluff after the storm about Aniston throwing a birthday party, give me a break! She will crash and burn because of this!! She wants to save face she needs to fire her pr people because if not Aniston is going to regret it!

repost from last thread

Jen Aniston releasing a statement to tabs and the media to stop the false reports about her favorite couple. It makes her look bad.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/24/2010 at 1:42 pm

JP fans, keep up the good work. Nippy’s thread has come to a screeching halt. Let the Jentards bring the fight here and keep accruing hits for the JPs. Nippy the ho=bag is going down.

** 2 threads (AJ/BP & JA) = more hits

** Maybe the legal doc is a pre-nup :-)

** Nice “I want you” photo (from Jan. 6 dinner in NYC)

wondering @ 01/24/2010 at 1:43 pm

It is always a party and drinking with Jen.x fans think brad will go back to the slush.We will see.

Russia wants them part!!!!! Brad should be with Aniston!!!!!!!! He just is afraid to confess this to Jolie….

I agree with N99. If any legal stuff is being prepared, I think they are getting married. It’s been 5 years, their kids are getting older, they can read, use computers and gadgets that have internet access, and it is going to be harder for them to explain the crazy tabloid stories and make the kids feel secure. Getting married would be a way to help the kids feel secure. And denying outright lies about splitting up would too.

Sometimes I REALLY hate people.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 01/24/2010 at 1:44 pm

BTW – Nippy has to fly her rich friends out to be with her for her birthday. How pathetic can she be? Now her “friends” are getting per diem?
HA HA HA HA HA HA

They are just simply getting married !

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1051 » Show All