Orlando Bloom is The Good Doctor -- Or The Bad One?

Orlando Bloom is The Good Doctor -- Or The Bad One?

Orlando Bloom rubs shoulders with actor pal Adrien Brody during a 2010 Sundance Film Festival party held at the Village at the Yard on Saturday night (January 23) in Park City, Utah.

“I’m so excited to be here,” the 33-year-old British actor told JustJared.com at the party. “It’s my first time here at Sundance.”

When asked if he’s been doing anything fun in town, he shared, “I have a day off tomorrow, so I’m going to try and see some movies. But if I can get ahold of some snowboarding gear, I’ll go boarding!”

Orlando also confirmed to JustJared.com that he’s soon going to start shooting the new movie, The Good Doctor. “Except he’s not a good doctor — at all!” he laughed. Check out the movie synopsis on IMDB!

As for the blogosphere, Orlando says he keeps out of it because he read one a long time ago and “couldn’t believe how nasty it was.” Mr. Bloom reminisced about his start in Hollywood and how his popularity exploded after Lord of the Rings. How did he cope with it? “I kept myself busy with work but now, it’s crazy! Look at that guy Robert Pattinson. The poor guy can’t go anywhere now!”

Since blogs are out of the question, Orlando likes to stick to traditional media outlets like The New York Times, The UK Times and UK’s Guardian. “It’s crazy how the world gets its news from blogs but congratulations,” he added. “You’re Just Jared!”

Orlando also isn’t familiar with Twitter. When asked to give a shout-out to the Twitterverse, check out what he shared with @JaredEng!

As for being pictured with longtime friend Robin Baum below, Orlando smiled, “She’s the best publicist in the world!”

Also at the event, Cornerstore Entertainment celebrated the Sundance films Hesher and Sympathy for Delicious, which stars Orlando, at the Bing bar. There was also a special live performance by the Broadway cast of Rock of Ages, including Constantine Maroulis (pictured below with rumored socialite girlfriend Tinsley Mortimer).

Before the performance, Orlando stopped by the Hesher dinner at the Stella Artois Cutting Room, where he hung out with the director and a few friends.

Pictured below: Actress Malin Akerman with The Romantics co-star Jeremy Strong and HappyThankYouMorePlease co-star Zoe Kazan.

orlando bloom good doctor 01
orlando bloom good doctor 02
orlando bloom good doctor 03
orlando bloom good doctor 04
orlando bloom good doctor 05
orlando bloom good doctor 06
orlando bloom good doctor 07
orlando bloom good doctor 08

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Prettigurlz @ 01/24/2010 at 1:23 pm

He is a hottie I love Orlandoo<3

Love him!
I’m so happy for him that Sympathy is getting such good reviews. And critics are praising his performance in particular.
Can’t wait to see him back on the big screen.
Thanks, Jared.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/24/2010 at 1:28 pm

Orli is the best, haters to the left!

Ms Anonymous @ 01/24/2010 at 1:29 pm

Constantine can do way better. I had a big crush on him once.

KimoraLeeVanderbilt @ 01/24/2010 at 1:37 pm

You go,JARED!!! I am so happy you are getting these great interviews and got to go to Sundance. Life is good! Orlando seems like a real sweetheart, too.

Mixing it up? @ 01/24/2010 at 1:52 pm

Sounds like he’s attempting to shake up the ‘good boy’ image a bit by attempting grittier roles. I applaud him for that.

oh hell no, tinsley with constantine?! she must be desperate for more than her 15 minutes.

blogs ARE nasty!!! i’ve seen it here, it’s terrible…
luckly he’s a techn-tard ^^
stay innocent handsome~!!

In the video clips that we have seen, he NAILS his role.
He is amazing as the foul mouthed rocker!
So sexy!
And so far the critics have been very pleased with his performance.

So happy he’s doing movies. I haven’t seen him in anything good for a while.

That is a cool interview Orlando is the best he must be relieved the ugly vampire is being mocked by fat 14/50 obsessed woman and he is away from their radar and can make the movies he wants smaller roles but that are better for him and he can explore his craft with hose roles .

I love him! Can’t wait to watch his movie!

So gorgeous and happy!
Can’t wait to see him play another bad boy.

Adrien SUPPORTS CHILD ABUSE!! @ 01/24/2010 at 4:52 pm

I used to be a huge fan of Adrian Brody (despite his incredibly ugly nose) until he signed that petition supporting the child rapist director Roman Polanski. I can’t believe he would defend a monster like that. Shame on Adrian and on Natalie Portman, too!

@Adrien SUPPORTS CHILD ABUSE!!: Yeah, I was really dissapointed with Adrien Brody too. I’m a daddy and I can’t imagine anyone defending Polanski. What a shame. He was a good actor.

ORLANDO = GAY FACE @ 01/24/2010 at 4:59 pm

Any woman that is attracted to Orlando Bloom must be a lesbian. He has the gayest face I’ve ever seen in my life. I think even gayer than Colin Firth. All those poor Brits have the gay face. It’s unfortunate.

They start filming ????? That’s great, I’ve wait for two months !

The movie will be great !

SEMI GAY FACE @ 01/24/2010 at 5:06 pm

I think Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Jude Law have even gayer faces than Orlando Bloom. Orlando is just semi gay. But it’s true. I don’t know why british guys look so effeminate?? I guess it’s a genetic thing. The only brits that look like real men are Daniel Craig aka James Bond, Jason Statham from the Crank and Transporter movies and Henry Caville from The Tudors.

Orlando's SO NOT hot @ 01/24/2010 at 5:12 pm

@SEMI GAY FACE: Mmmmm I love Jason Statham and Henry Cavill. Daniel Craig just looks like too much of an old man. Even though he’s probably just a little older than Statham. I agree that Orlando does look a little gay. It must be in the water those brits drink. LOL.

I DISAGREE @ 01/24/2010 at 5:16 pm

Look people: Not all brits have a gay face. The ones that go into acting tend to look like this so this is what we see. But many brits in the british armed forces look very manly. And also many british athletes have a manly face. Just look at David Beckham.

BAD EXAMPLE @ 01/24/2010 at 5:19 pm

David Beckham?? That is a terrible example. He has the voice of a woman. Of an f-ing woman!!

Adrien Brody's Nose @ 01/24/2010 at 5:24 pm

Adrien Brody’s nose make me want to vomit. Why hasn’t that man fixed his nose by now? I’m sure he has enough money what with all the ass kissing he does. The only reason he supports Polanski is to kiss up to the Hollywood directors that also support him. Like “look at me, I’m on your team, hire me!” He’s such a brown noser.

I think that someone here (posting under different names) has a bit of a complex.
Only men who are insecure in their own sexuality try to classify other men as having a “gay face”.
Having beautiful features does not make you look gay. Some of the ugliest, roughest looking guys around are gay.
So keep saying that Orlando looks gay. It hurts no one but you. And just remember…. Orlando goes home to Miranda Kerr. Who do you go home to?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All