Gabe Saporta Digs The 'Mad Men' Look

Gabe Saporta Digs The 'Mad Men' Look

Gabe Saporta suits up in Dolce & Gabbana for this photo in VMan magazine #17, on newsstands Thursday (January 28).

The 30-year-old lead singer of Cobra Starship shared that his style has certainly changed as he grew up.

“I was really into Japanese streetwear in the beginning,” Gabe shared. “I remember going to Tokyo and seeing all these Yohji shoes I’d only seen in magazines.”

“But lately, I’ve cleaned up,” Gabe added. “I really like the Mad Men look. Ya know, you feel different when you dress up.”

For more from Gabe, check out Vman.com!

ABC

he’s Bi, right?

Prettigurlz @ 01/25/2010 at 11:55 pm

He is? Wow I never knew lol

Either way he’s a tool.

dude. he’s for sure not bi. and gabe is a really cool guy. i’ve met him twice and he’s oober nice. :]

caitlintyler @ 01/26/2010 at 1:02 am

GABE JUST TWEETED THIS :D

♥ love Gabe…he is so damn cool :)

he’s not.
and he’s dammmmmmmmn hot <3

cobras4life @ 01/26/2010 at 1:09 am

He is definitely bi in practice if not in identification. I know guys and girls who’ve gotten with him. There’s no real question on this matter hahaha.

gabeybabey @ 01/26/2010 at 1:13 am

dayum! he is so effing hot. i’d like to eat him up!

mjaow. never seen mr.saporta himself on jj. not snce i stopped coming here. good news though. and i actually don’t think he’s bi. i just think he uses that for fun.

abstractgg @ 01/26/2010 at 8:48 am

Lol, he isn’t Bi
Silly kids spreading rumors

He’s had a girlfriend for about 3 or 4 years. But who cares if he’s bi? And I’ve met and hung out with Gabe numerous times. He’s very generous and kind. And he’s so much fun to hang out with. Like a really cool older brother – at least with my experience, anyway.

Fernanda Naitzki @ 01/26/2010 at 1:19 pm

Love You Gabe Saporta <3

He actually scrubs up quite well. I’m in impressed.

LOSER….
He was in that band Midtown (from NJ). Then went to various other bands and founded Cobra Starship (produced by Pete Wentz).
He was/is a character…always wanted the “celebrity” lifestyle.
Oh well….he got it.

Oh lord, he’s not bi. He’s had a girlfriend for like 2 or 3 years?
Anywho, I love this guy. I’ve met him a couple of times and he’s so overly nice everytime. <3

@cindy: Jealous *****.