Jennifer Aniston Donates $500,000 to Haiti Relief

Jennifer Aniston Donates $500,000 to Haiti Relief

Jennifer Aniston showed her support for the Haiti relief effort – big time!

The 40-year-old actress has donated $500,000 to Doctors Without Borders, Partners in Health and AmeriCares, E!‘s Marc Malkin reports.

Jen also took part in the Hope For Haiti Now telethon on Friday evening!

The album featuring the evening’s performances has hit #1 on the iTunes charts, and early estimates indicate that the telethon has raised $58 million.

Photos: Jeff Kravitz/Hope For Haiti Now
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 918 » Show All

@generous Jen:

ACTUALLY BRAD GIVE MORE MONEY THROUGH “NOT ON OUR WATCH” FOUNDATION.
AND YES, IT`S GOOD THAT SHE DONATE THAT MONEY, BUT IT`S FROM THE HEART?, OR IS ONLY BECOUZ ALL THE BAD COMMENTS AND BAD PUBLICITY SHE RECEIVE FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS ABOUT THIS, SO SHE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, HER MOVIE ITS COMMING SO….

FamouslyCool @ 01/25/2010 at 9:28 pm

# 125 I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/25/2010 at 9:15

huh! say what? what makes you think we are crazy. the fact that you MANiston fans said that leathery face donates quietly or that she decided to announce it. if you believe we are crazy because of this you MANiston fans are 10 times crazier when JJ decided fcuk with you hag fans’ brain posting the untrue JP break up story. how you hag fans wish this break up to be true. who’s crazier now that its not true. HHHahahahahahahahahaha. yes, JJ is pure genius.

Shame on you people belittling this woman for the contribution she made. You sound like a bunch of mean little girls. Did any of you donate that much? Anything? You are all so pathetic that you should go hide your faces in shame.

@shr you really don’t know what Jen do. So don’t know rather she has an affair or not.
I’m glad she finally gave something. I know it’s just so she can get attention but maybe Haiti will gain from it. She should make a practice of giving back mor often.

good girl, what ever reason it still i do not belive in any money annoucing it publicly . i do not get this part.

at one point i said , why all this people are so passionate hate toward this woman, i was thinking may be some people know more than i know this woman from outside.
but utleast it nice to hear lainey gossip saying that it all about bussinuss. She admite it most people can not wait not two see those two in ower grossery every day how their life misearble, what sex toy on thier bed was. it so vomiting. either getting together or get over it.

She is going to get back with Brad!

Why announce it now? So much for giving quitely.

AN OPINION @ 01/25/2010 at 9:45 pm

FUNNY HOW SHE MADE ALL HER FANS LOOK LIKE FOOLS AND HYPOCRITES BY SAYING JEN DOES NOT PUBLICLY DONATE AND THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT DO IT ARE JUST OUT FOR PR.
SO COME ON CALL THE B*TCH OUT.

glad fug face maniston was pressured to FINALLY give to haiti. that hag gave to defect her ‘RACHELgrandSTANDING” THE GG’S, FAUXMANCX, with STD riddled GBloater, and the piss-stained JMayer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jen Aniston IS the HW TOWN BIKE!!! RODE HARD AND PUT UP WET!!!!!HAAAAAAAA

@guido:

and they have 3 times the wealth!

AN OPINION @ 01/25/2010 at 9:51 pm

I LOVE THAT SHE HAD HER GUY RELEASE IT TO A GOSSIP GUY.
HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET SHE DID AN INTERVIEW ABOUT ALL THE CHARITY WORK SHE HAS DONE AND WANTED REINFORCE THAT THIS DONATION.
SUCH A FAKE. WHO NEEDS A MOVIE HIT BADDDDDDD!!!! $500,000 WORTH BADDDDDDDD

@Jill:

Brange only donated 1 mil together! How much are they worth again? It wasn’t even money out of their pockets! It was from their foundation.

AN OPINION @ 01/25/2010 at 9:54 pm

@ingbot:

IT’S ABOUT TIME ANISTON FANS OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT ANISTON IS NOT WORTH THE SAME AS PITT. TOOK YOU ALL FIVE YEARS AND ANISTON BEING CHEAP IN HER DONATION FOR YOU ALL TO TELL THE TRUTH.
BTW MAYER WHO HAS NOT MADE AS MUCH AS ANISTON GAVE 500,000.

CanadaGirl @ 01/25/2010 at 9:54 pm

@Jill: I think that she gave an appropriate amount. She gave more than I did dollar for dollar.
My math is atrocious, but if she gave $500,000 and she has $110,000,000 that would make her donation .45 (rounded up) of her net worth. Is that correct?
If I gave .45 of my yearly salary that would be about $450.
How much did everyone else give?
(I am not math oriented, so if I made errors I’ll gladly eat crow :)

AS much I dislike Jen, I will have to commend her for this. Don’t know if she was pressured into it or what, but either way, that was nice.

AN OPINION @ 01/25/2010 at 10:00 pm

@CanadaGirl:
ANISTON SPENDS 50,000 A WEEK TO HAVE HER HAIRDRESSER TRAVEL WITH HER.
WHILE SHE IS PROMOTING HER NEXT MOVE ADD UP HOW MUCH SHE SPENDS TO HAVE HER HAIR LOOK SHINY.
THEN COMPARE THAT TO A CHILD NOT HAVING ENOUGH FOOD OR MEDICAL CARE.
TRUST THAT ANISTON WILL HAVE HER HAIRDRESSER WITH HER. IT’S PART OF HER TALENT.

@Jill:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well Jill I don’t think that 1 mil is good enough for a couple that is worth over 350mil.. get a life… your obsessed with Jen ….

I heard Jen isn’t the 110 mil girl anymore… she up to 130 mil to 140 mil…

@llia

You would not have given a penny? You say that if that’s something to be proud of. Wow, you are disgusting, heartless person. I’m not rich or famous (like most here), but even I gave to the Haiti Relief fund. Jennifer’s fans are really something else and I don’t mean that in a good way. I can’t even believe there are some idiots on here telling others not to donate to the SOS fund just because they hate Angelina. As I said, it was nice of Jen to donate but Jennifer’s fans are a sick, heartless bunch.

JPs gave 500k EACH @ 01/25/2010 at 10:19 pm

@why now?:

Loonie, Brad and Angie who are worth what? 400 mil? Gave 500K Each SO Jen gave the same. this hate for her is SICK SICK SICK
as are you and others here. No wonder other sites talk about you all, Sickos Loonies in JJ Land.

what a sick bunch you haters are!! she gavewhat the golden couple soon to be split gave. Jen is alone 500 grand. brad/ange? 500k each.
what is the difference??????? There is, they are worth a lot more.
She is going to be vidicated, shortly and I for one, can’t ******* wait. you all make me sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you ALL get cheated on! Skunks!

First everyone is griping because they say she’s selfish and hadn’t donated. Now she gives $500,000 and it’s not enough. It’s the same amount Brad and Ang each gave. Remember 2nd grade math? Half of 1 million is $500.000. Now someone write me back and call me a name. Just like in 2nd grade.

sick bunch @ 01/25/2010 at 10:24 pm

Boy I cant wait until the SPLIT is admited by Queen Angie.

Then you all will shut your damn, stupid, idiotic mouths. And maybe just maybe, get off the hating the ground JA walks on. Idiots. she gave what they gave, for one. they should have given 2 Mil.
cheap!

@Jill:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jill you have come to the point … that your really stupid and sickening to be on Jens site… Jen is the best… 500 thousand ,, not to shabby.. its for the people in Haiti.. This is what it is about.. or have you forgotten…

Angie and Brad have given more of their time and money to charity than many in Hollywood, including Jennifer. What she did was good, but lets not get crazy now. You can’t compare her efforts to Brad and Angelina. Brad and Angelina have been heavily involved in charitable causes for the longest and they’ve been working with Wyclef Jean and others to help Haiti LONG before this earthquake. They don’t just sit there and write a check like most celebrities, they actually go visit these people and give their time, so SHUT IT Jennifer fans. Don’t even compare her efforts to Brangelina because that is A BATTLE YOU ALL WILL WILL LOSE EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 918 » Show All