Ke$ha: Rihanna Is My New Crush!

Ke$ha: Rihanna Is My New Crush!

Ke$ha cleans up beautifully at the NRJ Awards held at Palais des Festivals on Saturday (January 23) in Cannes, France.

The 22-year-old “TiK ToK” singer presented the award for Best International Group/Duo of the Year to Tokio Hotel at the ceremony!

“Cannes. Was a pleasure,” K$ tweeted after the event and before taking a flight from the Nice airport (pictured). “Rihanna is my new crush. Jeeez she’s perfect.”

10+ pictures inside of Ke$ha at the NRJ Awards and flying out of Nice…

kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 01
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 02
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 03
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 04
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 05
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 06
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 07
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 08
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 09
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 10
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 11
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 12
kesha sebert nrj awards nice airport 13

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Chick doesn’t have enough cash to pay back her record label yet. She should lay off any expensive/ faux Native American outfits for now.

She’s pretty well off as her mom is a songwriter. But she looks horrendous.

she is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen @ 01/25/2010 at 5:15 pm

She’s pretty well off as her mom is a songwriter. But she looks horrendous.
___
That makes me laugh like Brandon Davis at Lindsay Lohan.

love_ke$ha @ 01/25/2010 at 5:42 pm

this girl is just unbelieveable and incredible sweeeeeeeet
i loooove her till death *__*
she looks awesome as ever :-)

California Dreamer @ 01/25/2010 at 6:17 pm

Kesha looks lovely! I absolutely love her hair. Wish mine was that blonde!

++Logan++ @ 01/25/2010 at 6:25 pm

Rihanna is AMAZING!!

I like girls who aren’t afraid to dress the way they want like Kesha, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and the Olsen twins :)

Ew god. She’s such talentless white trash. Gross, I can feel the STDs just looking at her.

Baby bliss @ 01/25/2010 at 6:51 pm

I CANNOT STAND THIS GIRL !! What a Lady Gaga wannabe. And it really is what she’s saying there. “Rihanna is her new crush”, HA. And tell me, people, who is that Rihanna thing who loves to steal the weird outfits ideas from GAga?! Don’t tell me crap, you know she’s copying Gaga. I don’t want to disrespect Rihanna, since she’s been in the music business for longer than Gaga, but she’s completely jacking her weird style. But well, actually she’s been in the business since about what? 3 years, almost four years….not that much…well…. I still prefer Gaga over those wannabes!

It takes one idot to Appreciate Another!!!

BRALIFERG @ 01/25/2010 at 6:55 pm

not usually fan of her looks, but this time she rocked it ! i like the ootfit, Fergie wore those jeans, though !

Both Keisha and Rihanna are Trash!!!!

u no what i find funny jared
u keep trying 2 push this girl out like perez did 2 lady caca
but the thing is at least lady caca has some talent
this chick kesha, is much worse than caca
so keep trying 2 push her, it’ll be funny in the new few months 2 see how her career is doing =]

surprised @ 01/25/2010 at 7:11 pm

astounded by her maturity…. she’s ahead of her time//

@Loves It: good point. this girl is not appealing in any way. her style has no aestehtic appeal, her face is not pretty, her music is not interesting enough to pay attention to. i dont even like gaga’s music, but i can still see her appeal.

Rihanna is my crush too! Shhhhh!!!! *Dont judge me punks* Lol!

She always looks a mess but this the best I have seen her look.

hmm her hair looks clean

Kesha is not talentless, you don’t have to have a voice like Leona Lewis and sing songs like Susan Boyle to have talent. Most of the time, having a strong voice can hide the fact that the singer didn’t actually write the song or have anything to with the song’s production. Yeah, Kesha’s stuff isn’t that great but at least she had a part in it’s creation. And she looks good here, quit hating.

love them two!!!!
go rihanna =))

@Baby bliss: Please google this singers : Goldfrapp , Grace Jones, Cher , Gwen Stefani, Tori Amos, Madonna . Lady Gaga wannabe? Please, lady gaga is crap

she looks like Blake Lively!!!!!!!

She’s talentless & ugly but as stupid as her song is, i actually like it! And she’s right Rihanna is HOT.

@Sady: Agreed!