Ryan Gosling: T-Mobile Tubing!

Ryan Gosling: T-Mobile Tubing!

Ryan Gosling catches some air while tubing during the Blue Valentine party outside the Village at the Yard’s T-Mobile myTouch Diner on Sunday (January 24) in Park City, Utah.

The 29-year-old Canadian actor looked adorable taking his on-screen daughter Faith Wladyka for a tube ride on his lap. Co-star Michelle Williams also got a sweet kiss on the head from Ryan. What a sweet guy!!!

After introducing me to his mom Donna (pictured below), Ryan told me how he felt at the Blue Valentine premiere. “I felt so nervous,” he told JustJared.com. “There were 1,500 people there and you have to sit there and watch the audience’s reaction!”

Ryan also shared that director Derek Cianfrance had him, Michelle and Faith actually live in the house shown in the film to prepare for the shooting the movie. “We basically created memories in that house by living there,” Ryan told JustJared.com. “I’m not that good of an actor, so that preparation really helped me.” So modest!

The super fun event was hosted by producers Lynette Howell, Alex Orlovsky and Jamie Patricof, who worked with Ryan on Blue Valentine and Half Nelson. Jamie gave Ryan a little push down the hill!

P.S. Ryan was spotted holding hands with a mystery brunette.

ryan gosling t mobile tubing 01
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 02
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 03
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 04
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 05
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 06
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 07
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 08
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 09
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 10
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 11
ryan gosling t mobile tubing 12

Photos: Sara Jaye Weiss Took The Last Burger/StartraksPhoto, Jason Merritt/WireImage
Posted to: Faith Wladyka, Michelle Williams, Ryan Gosling

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love the picture of Ryan kissing Michelle on the top of her head! Very sweet. Reminds of me when he used to kiss Rachel M like that. Anxious to find out who the mystery brunette was! Couldn’t have been his mom if Jared met her earlier in the night. Good for him!

Snowbunny @ 01/25/2010 at 4:06 pm

Damn his mom looks good for her age hope we get to see the mystery woman soon he needs a cute g/f.

Thoughts on Michelle and Ryan hooking up? They look good together.

Snowbunny @ 01/25/2010 at 4:22 pm

iisn’t MW already dating someone forget who but I remember hearing she was with someone else. Also sounds like Ryan has a squeeze of his own.

He looks so handsome and cute ! I cannot wait to see this movie … I heard to many good things about it (reviews). Oh and I read somewhere that the brunette he apparently was in a relationship with is JAIMIE MURRAY the actress who played in Dexter during the first season .. I guess time will tell if it’s true !

@G.: Doubtful since he was holding hands with another woman. He has known Michelle for years so if it was going to happen, it probbaly would have.

Snowbunny @ 01/25/2010 at 4:31 pm

If this mystery woman was another actress I’m sure we would have heard about it by now..Good chance she isnt’ in the business but, like you said time will tell

I wonder if the mystery brunette is Kat Dennings, there were rumors about her and Ryan a few months ago.

@Snowbunny: True. I am guessing she’s a civilian.

CanadaGirl @ 01/25/2010 at 4:53 pm

The second picture is fantastic. His smile is quite nice.
I’m a little disappointed with the lack of winter, tubing attire, tho’. Come on Ryan, you’re Canadian… get with it! (j/k)

i would love to see michelle and ryan together in real life! they make such a cute couple!

Snowbunny @ 01/25/2010 at 4:57 pm

@ Canadian Girl

Could be he is used to much colder weather then Utah has and this might have felt like spring to him instead of Canadian winter just guessing.

Tracy William @ 01/25/2010 at 4:58 pm

Who would want to get involved with the mother of Heath Ledgers
daughter anyway…He will always be overshadowed with “Mr. Ledger.”

So they are there to promote their movie.. and that is all.. do you see
Matilda there no just the stars of the movie.. including the young girl.

The rubber inner tube is so Canadian.. Love how he enjoys the snow.
With his lady friend.

“I’m not that good of an actor,” — I don’t know what he’s talking about. He’s one of the best of his generation, if not the best.

All the photos of last night and all JJ can say is he was holding hands with a mystery woman…I don’t buy it when it comes with evasiveness.

I really like Michelle W, she seems like a cool chick!

In my head he’s still with Rachel. And always will be. :-)

@Kiki: After Ryan was so nice to Jared, even talked to him exclusively why would Jared repay him by spreading false rumors as a footnote?
I believe what Jared says and I think Snowbunny is right about the brunette being a civilian. Ryan was on tour with his band and maybe he met someone then. It would be really cool if he dated a regular girl, nonfamous.

Like someone said if they were to hook up it would’ve happened a long time ago, besides I think they are just good friends, having worked together before!

I wonder why no one else besides Jared has mentioned the mysterious brunette?? I mean Ryan was out along with everyone else in Park City, yet no one else has twitted or blogged about it??

Strange,usually fans are the first to tweet about it??

@Joss:

If Jared wanted to repay Ryan for being so nice he wouldn’t be spreading any rumors on Ryans personnal life whether it’s true or not!

Snowbunny @ 01/25/2010 at 6:12 pm

Guessing that Ryan didn’t promote the relationship with this brunette woman yet. He seems the kind that would want more of a private relationship then a public one for now. Actually we hear him with many mystery woman over the past year. Hard to say who this lady might be. The woman on the tube with him I think was someone from the movie there were a list of names of who from the movie was in Utah.

CanadaGirl @ 01/25/2010 at 6:17 pm

@Snowbunny: Utah and SW Ontario closely run along the same latitude. :)

he’s gorgeous

++Logan++ @ 01/25/2010 at 6:26 pm

NOW THOSE TWO WOULD MAKE A CUTE COUPLE. RYAN IS GORGEOUS!!

well, even if he spoke exclusively to JJ…. i still can’t buy it… he was linked to so many women, and it never turned out to be true… so – like many always write – pics or it didn’t happen…

if there was someone, i think for a long time there would be pictures of her…it’s not easy to hide a relationship in Hollywood, i believe…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All