Adam Lambert Gets Toasty In Toronto

Adam Lambert Gets Toasty In Toronto

Adam Lambert bundles up as he leaves an interview at Parlour Salon in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday (January 26).

The 27-year-old American Idol finalist is in town to promote his album, For Your Entertainment.

It looks like Adam will bring his fashion sense to the 52nd Annual Grammy’s as ET’s special fashion correspondent.

“I’ll be ok,” Adam told ET. “I love clothes, I love fashion. I pay attention to that stuff. I’m a big fan of most of the people that will be there.”

Recently, Adam also talked about his fashion inspirations with Vman magazine.

adam lambert toasty toronto 01
adam lambert toasty toronto 02
adam lambert toasty toronto 03
adam lambert toasty toronto 04
adam lambert toasty toronto 05
adam lambert toasty toronto 06
adam lambert toasty toronto 07
adam lambert toasty toronto 08

• Tiger Woods' girlfriend Lindsay Vonn is close friends to his ex wife Elin Nordegren - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's bodyguard is found guilty of assault- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks is attached to a Cold War thriller- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch Amy Purdy dance with her partner Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Netflix is rising its prices for new customers- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who is Richard Gere dating?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Mad Men- Lainey Gossip
  • Laura Vandervoort keeps it sexy on the cover of Clique magazine - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
CanadaGirl @ 01/26/2010 at 9:30 pm

Welcome to T.O., Adam!

Does that queen ever leave his house without looking like a racoon?

Does that queen ever leave his house without looking like a racoon?

#2 bytch you straight up hating troll!

@jj:

Adam is that you???

Dude lay off the makeup it’s bad for your skin!!!

Meela @ 01/26/2010 at 9:32 pm
___
Why are you constantly watching him then b*tch if he annoys you so much?

Anyway, his guest spot should be great.

Meela @ 01/26/2010 at 9:44 pm
___
Tell that to all the pocked-up women like you hiding their ugly mugs underneath it every day.

@LuckyL:

Natural beauty, no makeup required, I’m sure he needs a chisel to get that crap off his face each night!!!! What is he hiding under it all?

Down Adam fans, put the claws away!! Please don’t hurt me!!!!!

@bbwloversmatch:

He’s *chubby*? You’re blind, absolutely frigging insane or both. Even bundled up in that coat, he’s obviously slender.

Good grief.

I need that scarf in my life. Looking good, Adam.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/26/2010 at 10:11 pm

@Meela:

Oh stfu, go have some plastic surgary because you need it, badly.

@Ms Anonymous:

Hi Mr. *****!

If you are going to talk smack to me get a dictionary 1st! This is the correct way to spell SURGERY, which is what your girl Adam needs to get that permanent makeup.

He makes me want to throw up. Be a man.

Why is the world so full of weirdos?

Liked Adam on Idol, but now he kind of looks like a woman.

He’s the biggest phony ever. And what the heck is going on with that expression on his face? What a creep.

God i love him so much he is the best singer and amazing human being :)

the haters if you hate him that much why bother to enter to his news and trash him ughhh !! God will you leave him the heck alone .. srsly ppl need to have some life i feel so sorry for you ..

Patti @ 01/26/2010 at 10:31 pm

___
Why haven’t you been thought of as attractive by anyone in years?

To all the haters @ 01/26/2010 at 10:53 pm

You all make me laugh and I don’t take you seriously mainly because you are focusing on Adam’s face, make up, the way he dress. Are those the reasons why you don’t like him? Well I call that being superficial and really immature. If you don’t like him, I don’t give a damn and he neither.

girlfriend is looking fierce!

@To all the haters:

Loved Adam in the beginning however when he pulled that disrespectful crap on TV while my child was watching, that’s when the dislike for Adam began.

He is clueless and thinks that everyone should be subjected to lifestyle. Don’t care who you screw but have some respect for your diverse fan base.

He looks tired . Love him anyway.

@Meela Why was your lame-ass, easily-traumatized child watching the AMA’s in the first place?

Did you hold her/him/it while she/he/it sobbed through the horrors of Janet’s, Rihanna’s, Shakira’s, Timbaland’s, and Gaga’s performance as well?

Idiot.

PS – Adam is lovely as always.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All