Brad & Angelina To Skip 2010 Oscars -- EXCLUSIVE

Brad & Angelina To Skip 2010 Oscars -- EXCLUSIVE

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will not be attending the 2010 Oscars, despite several false reports on the Internet.

“They will be out of the country during the Oscars,” a source close to the couple tells JustJared.com exclusively. “Angie will be busy shooting The Tourist.”

The Tourist is about an Interpol agent (Jolie) in Europe who manipulates an American tourist (Johnny Depp) in an attempt to flush out an elusive criminal who was her former lover.

Over the weekend, JustJared.com exclusively reported that reports of a Brad/Angie break-up were untrue. To be precise, “total b.s.

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 726 » Show All

I will miss Brad and Angie.

They don’t go to the awards ceremony unless they are nominated, unlike Jennifer Aniston who is desperate for the publicity and is never nominated and has to be seen with a man when she goes. She looked ridiculous as the Globes, made a fool of herself. She needs to stop stalking Brad Pitt and copying Angelina and being in films with the same people Angelina has.

I am glad she donated money to Haiti, it is better than spending money on the fake tan and plastic surgery/botox hairdresser she flies everywhere.

Why does she always hide her face with her hair it’s the same with all her film. You are 41 soon grow up!

well @ 01/26/2010 at 12:05 pm

I didn’t think they would attend Oscar. It doesn’t seem that Brad will be nominated. We will see Brad this Saturday, he is a presenter for DGA.
+++++++++++
DGA won’t be televised. We will have pictures though.

Jenretards are retards @ 01/26/2010 at 12:30 pm When I heard it from Brad and Angelina , own mouths, i will believe they are breaking up. I will never believe a Jenretard

_____________________________________
i am with you and i will not be upset or go crazy like the trolls insisted. I will feel bad about the break up but not for them or the children because I know brad & angie will make sure the children are their #1 priority. And if it ends, its not because the haters said I told you so or karma. many relationships in many reasons.

They’re sooooo over!

If I were Vanessa Paradis, I would fear for Angie to take my husband away! Angie can’t keep her pant’s on, she has to have every man in the world, she’s Hollywood ***** with Mother Térésa’s clothes on!

purple poet @ 01/26/2010 at 12:43 pm

YAY! NO Brangelina hogging the spotlight and taking it away from my favorite less-tabloidy stars. It’s not like any of them will be nominated so why would they come unless they want attention? I like that Brad and Angelina don’t show up unless they themselves are nominated. Look at Nicole Kidman? Botox face shows up every year trying to hog some spotlight in some ugly dress when she hasn’t been nominated in 8 years! Jennifer Lopez shows up a lot when she hasn’t ever been nominated!

I talk crap about Brad and Angelina but I still think it’s great they only show up to events when they need to.

Didn’t Angie’s stylist say they wouldn’t be at awards this year because Brad wasn’t nominated individually? So they won’t be going to Oscar.

get a life loons is here & last thread & the thread before last more than the fans. you shouldn’t speak. who’s not getting a life. obviously not us.

J.Jackson @ 01/26/2010 at 12:39 pm

if johnny & venessa’s relationship is solid no man will take her away and no woman will take him away. venessa is a very independent, secure & strong woman. I am sure johnny will not hurt venessa and vice versa. johnny is not an object. angie can’t just take or stole away.

It’s official. The OSCARS will be BORING!!!!!!
I can’t wait to see The Tourist. I’ve been waiting forever to see Angelina and Johnny Depp in a movie together.

celebrity charitable @ 01/26/2010 at 12:48 pm

wow! I thought she was going to do some charity during the oscars

African Girl @ 01/26/2010 at 12:49 pm

The trolls are going to conveniently forget that they didn’t attend the oscars last year and see this as a sign their dreams are about to come true. Sigh!

@Passing Through:

comment #38
lol – same here!!

Oscar is boring @ 01/26/2010 at 12:52 pm

Don’t we already know the winners of this year’s Oscar already? Best Actor will be Jeff Bridges, Best actress will be Sandra B. Best supporting actor will be Christoph Waltz. Best Picture will be Avatar. So predictable and boring.

Ridiculous stories about Brangelina being over or Jolie stealing Johnny Depp from Vanessa Paradis … stop reading too much BS, it damages your brain!!

I actually think they’ll shoot The Tourist is France … I’ve read on this site that it’s the remake of a French movie so it would make more sense!

I like Brad now that he is with Angelina – he is more himself and comfortable in his own skin. Angelina has brought out the intelligent, thoughtful man he is for the world to see. I like the fact that he has a beard – he is basically showing that he can be confident in the way he looks and is not afraid of aging like the rest of hollywood.

Both of them challenge Hollywood and play on their terms – Hollywood needs them – they don’t need Hollywood.

They are both naturally very beautiful, talented and have the world at their feet and deserve to show and celebrate their love and happiness.

God Bless Brad! @ 01/26/2010 at 10:23 am The maniacs on here who want this couple to stay together, at the same time stating how much they love Brad. Well, if you read what’s on the internet today, just as I thought, they are doing it ala madonna/guy richie style, they don’t want new of the world having this exclusive and there’s kids involved. So you will get it by Piece Meal, just like Madonna did. They may even make some appearances, just like Madonna and Guy did.
James Desborough never was wrong yet from England. Where’s there’s smoke, there’s fire. I knew it as soon as they were no shows at the last events,e veryone was there, a list.
So be happy for Brad, he looks awful, and he must be feeling awful, his children, etc. and he must also wonder how she will raise them (skull tattoo land) but that’s her business.
I for one, adore Brad, and I am not a Loon, I am happy he’s moving on. The story says he needs to do a lot of soul searching, and I am sure he will. This isn’t about “Jen”, you sick people continue to put her in this story, what the heck does she have to do with it? She’s a friend to him still I am sure. that’s OVER.
Let Brad move on, he looks like the articles say, “worn Out”.
God Bless Brad Pitt.
You idiots better face facts and be happy for HIM.
________________________________________________

Waw, his machine started working again her already?
Sick.

Angie + Jamie @ 01/26/2010 at 12:55 pm

So yesterday, Angie denied the rumor that are broken up. And today, she denied the rumor that they are attending the Oscars. But, still no word from her on rubber sheet/sextoy tryst at the Waldorf, huh? I guess little Anna was telling the truth.

@love ‘em: Yeah Speilberg and Paul McCartney with over billion in the bank really need to keep working and touring

luvangie4ever @ 01/26/2010 at 12:55 pm

No point watching the Oscars then. But a movie with Angie and Johnny Depp?! Woohoo!

Halperin lied about even getting an award from Rolling Stone. He was part of a class that got an award from RS. See how he lies and twists. I still think Huvane and Halperin have teamed up, desperation that is known as Jennifer Aniston.
Jennifer looked like a kook at the awards show in the past, can we say fish out of water? She does not belong there. No wonder the ho needs a man.

I hope Johnny talks to Angie and Brad about island living and privacy away from the press hounds, they will have to get away from Huvane and Anusiton.

I’m so glad! The Oscars will be so much better without them!

andamentothat @ 01/26/2010 at 1:01 pm

Brad and Angelina will be in Venice filming a movie that Ange will out next year. The kids will all be there, perhaps Grandma Pitt will be there. We will get some candid shots from the movie and hopefully since they have now denied oscar attendance, can the Halperins of the world (news of the world) please take a chill pill and focus on the other talented attendees.

Fans, tomorrow is the third death anniversary of Marcheline’s death and is a sad day in Angelina’s life. I am sure the family will be together tomorrow and we may even get a sighting of James Haven. Of course it will all be misconstrued as “counseling”.

Angelina has been blessed with a wonderful family, work projects, humanitarian successes, accolades in the past few years. But her mercurial rise has this dark side – unreliable media sources taking every opportunity to tear her down.

Angie + Jamie @ 01/26/2010 at 12:55 pm

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/01/26/brad-angelina-skip-oscars-2010/comment-page-3/#comments#ixzz0dk6MbQC7
=++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AJ didn’t deny anything because she doesn’t respond to any tabloid gossips!

Macy @ 01/26/2010 at 12:25 pm Anyone who’s ever paid attention to them KNEW there was no way they were going to the Oscars. They skipped in 2007 when Babel was nominated too. They only go to awards ceremonies if one of them is nominated. Otherwise they’re considerate enough to know that if they show up, they’ll upstage the other nominees.
_________________________________
Right. Brad didn’t go when ‘The Departed,’ a movie he PRODUCED was nominated and WON either. Where was all the talk back then of them being ‘no shows,’ or ‘skipping out?’ lmao This is something new the bloids are doing to shore up their usual lies.
See, they count on the laypeople not knowing much about actors, the A-list, or award shows — for instance, to read some of the crazy they’re talking, you’d think every actor in Hollywood was supposed to show up to award ceremonies, particularly A-list actors, no matter if they’re nominated or not, on an annual basis. Like for instance if Tom Cruise isn’t there at the Oscars this year, it will be okay to say, Tom Cruise skipped out on the Oscars, or Tom and Katie were no shows…bahahah.
Except of course, they won’t say that about Tomkat – as no one cares if they show up or not. lol But hey, maybe Maniston will try and get another invite and steal some of Sandy Bullock’s limelight with her Brangelina/New Man soap opera.
By the way – I just caught Sandy’s acceptance speech from SAG – OMG, the way she went on about Jesse was so cute, and loving and sweet….I bet Angelina would do it like that as well…
Is it just me, or for anyone who caught that – do you think Sandy was sticking it to the stupid Maniston who once upon a time, had Brad Pitt in the audience looking up at her, Brad Pitt the guy she had dragged to her stupid sh*t-com award shows and gave the people what they want with his very presence (probably inspiring the award shows to nominate her in the first place, bahaha) got up on stage – and just FORGOT BRAD PITT ALTOGETHER. Then when she remember after, BACKstage she says this:
Bahahahah! YUCK, what an ugly MAN. heeee. blech. But anyway, yeah – since that had made the rounds in Hollywood and people couldn’t believe the sh*t-com actress refused to acknowledge Brad…I just had a feeling that was Sandy’s way of saying F.U. to the famewh*re-iston. hahahaah

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 726 » Show All