Brad & Angelina To Skip 2010 Oscars -- EXCLUSIVE

Brad & Angelina To Skip 2010 Oscars -- EXCLUSIVE

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will not be attending the 2010 Oscars, despite several false reports on the Internet.

“They will be out of the country during the Oscars,” a source close to the couple tells JustJared.com exclusively. “Angie will be busy shooting The Tourist.”

The Tourist is about an Interpol agent (Jolie) in Europe who manipulates an American tourist (Johnny Depp) in an attempt to flush out an elusive criminal who was her former lover.

Over the weekend, JustJared.com exclusively reported that reports of a Brad/Angie break-up were untrue. To be precise, “total b.s.

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 726 » Show All
shoes4life @ 01/26/2010 at 1:03 pm

I love seeing photos of Brad and Angelina.

Right now everyone is just speculating on where they are and where their gonna be,it’s crazy. We will see them soon because unfortunately it is a blood hunt for a photo of them together by the paps which is totally unwarranted.

Brad and Angelina are just living their lives and as fans we should know that this couple do not pay into the HW pr games. We may get a few photos soon but I doubt it. We most likely will not see them until the summer when promotion starts for Salt.

I rather for them to have their privacy over seeing harrassing paps shots right now.

They didn’t go to any awards so why would people think they would go to the Oscars?

Anybody has that “whiny nuisance” quote handy? I need another laugh.

JALIAH #46

Well i guess if it’s written in US Weekly…then it must be true.

LMAO

you know that saying right…”once a cheater…always a cheater”.

J.Jackson @ 01/26/2010 at 12:39 pm They’re sooooo over!

If I were Vanessa Paradis, I would fear for Angie to take my husband….
———————————————————-
She should fear if she hears that Depp flies half way round the world to pursue her….plus V Paradis probably isn’t as secure as you are about your husband being ‘stolen’. Usually if you’re insecure it’s because there are problems in your relationship anyway. So I suggest you fix yours before someone ‘robs’ you of your husband in the middle of the night while you are sleeping. You know how sneaky these husband thieves can be…one minute you’re asleep the next an assailant wearing a balaclava and basque enters the room swinging from the ceiling and sweeps your husband out of the window….and you know what’s worse..the police do absolutely nothing about it sheeesh…I guess another way is to tag your husband with one of those computer chip thingies.

carrienae @ 01/26/2010 at 1:07 pm

@Baby bliss:

Keep your fantasy to yourself. By the way, GET A LIFE!!!!

Why didn’t they go to any awards??

Vanessa, watch out! The Jolie is a man-eater, hopefully your man will be more faithful than Brad.

Brad and Angie didn’t attend the Ocars in 2007 even though Babel was nominated and they didn’t atten 2008 Oscars because they were not nominated.

2 – Cents!! I am personally tired of all the speculation of this
so call break-up, trolls-haters-slugs-media-rags..BS sites
you name it their working it.
My truth is I would be very disappointed if this happen, I admired
them together I will admire them apart, two intelligent responsible
people living their journey (not mine) I have no idea what’s going
on in the life of the JP’s and will not speculate, I will say I don’t
believe anything being printed or quoted by the media.
I have no doubt that whatever is or isn’t going on, they will handle
it with respect for each other and their children..
Just.. MO

celebrity charitable @ 01/26/2010 at 1:10 pm

wow!! this is crazy some people are pretending to be me copying my aliases. GET A LIFE LOSERS !!!!

@jaliah:
=============

“Brad’s friends, Brad’s associates, Brad’s relatives, all feel that Angelina is the perfect match for him and that Jen was nothing but a whiny nuisance.”–Ian Drew, Senior Editor, US Weekly

=================

Thanks, Jaliah

an oldie @ 01/26/2010 at 1:06 pm Anybody has that “whiny nuisance

———————————–
Compliments from Jane who provided it.

I am in a troll mood today, so here is a repeat. Enjoy.

Apparently, if people have never lost a mother…they could not possibly understand how how hard seasons are to go through at the beginning. God bless Angie’s heart. You will never get over it at Christmas but it will easier, especially with the children. (You have to shut yourself off from thinking how Grandma would have done this or that with the kids). You are a caring compassionate person Angie, don’t let anyone tell you any different.
Good thing Jennifer finally came through too when her mom had that double pneumonia and got her medical attention.

an oldie @ 01/26/2010 at 1:13 pm @jaliah:
=============

—————————
Jane originally posted it ((((((Hello Jane))))))) and thanks because it makes me laugh and is perfect to just keep quoting it at the paid, name changing, whiny nuisance fans.

I’ll post the “Whiny Nuisance” quote throughout the day. Enjoy the thread, trolls.

Angelina and Johnny Depp together in a movie sounds awesome, especially an action movie! Can’t wait to see it. JJ, I hope you are able to get your hands on some pics of them filming :)
I don’t know why anyone would buy into the “Brad & Angie split” rumor anyway, they are obviously totally committed to their kids and each other

What I tell myself? At the end of the day, will all this ”bloid noise,’ put MORE butts in theater seats, or less? Well, ask yourselves just how many of their firstborns the Oscar producers would give away to have them show up?? LMAO Yeah, ‘more, more and THEN MORE BUTTS,’ would be the right answer. Ask yourselves just how many rag sheets will, as usual, be trying to make money off of them yet again, this week. When Brad shaves his beard off for the first time, what dumb troll among all dumb trolls would doubt, that it will be a national news item and on the CNN crawl. LMAO They are the biggest stars in the universe, I mean EVER. Can you imagine Cannes this year for Tree of Life?? OMG. Insanity. Hahahahaha!! Do you think Liz Taylor’s 15 fcking marriages made her more famous or less?
What I secretly love, I’m a student of psychology, I figured Brad Pitt out a loooong time ago…he likes adversity, he likes it when things aren’t ‘perfect.’ He likes it when the going gets tough and the two of you have to bond together and fight back. People, he digs this. Don’t get me wrong – he hates stupidity, the needlessness of the exercise, but how it makes him react? He goes into Also Raine mode, Tyler Durden mode – and he’s very VERY comfortable there taking care of and supporting his baby.
If you read his old Maniston jail interviews, ‘we never wanted to be this ideal couple – this representation of perfect coupledom.’ People, listen – this was a guy who dated Robin Givens and risked having his little ears be snack wraps for Mike Tyson? This is a guy who proudly accompanied his gf beautifully weird and wacky corn-rowed Juliette Lewis to the Oscars when he got a nom. This suntanned Malibu ken doll with a fake hokey tv sit-com perfect relationship was NEVER real, and it was NEVER something that appealed to him. He likes complex (which is what Juliette Lewis said when he and Angie hooked up) I bet that’s why they never ‘got’ Maniston for him – or at least understood exactly what she was – REBOUND from the equally snobby Rabbinical royalty script thief and foot n’ mouth victim Fishyth who cheated on him (another complex gal)

I hope they be together
They deserve each other
Such a stupid people
Great that they is not going to the Oscars

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/26/2010 at 1:24 pm

…damn, she wont let brad do anything. ahahahahahahaha..

that should be ‘when SHE got a nom’ (juliette lewis)
By the way, I see why Man was so insecure — Brad has two Oscar noms, juliette got an Oscar nom, Fishyth got an Oscar, Angelina got an Oscar, Thandie got a BAFTA (Brit Oscar)….to be a tv sh*t com actress in the midst of the Academy Award accolades his other babes had gotten — had to be tough. But then, I think she knows she sux too. lol

@CLINIQUA:

Although I totally agree that brad and Angie are solid together…..Cliniqua, don’t you have a life??? Psychology major my a s s ….if that’s case you need to analyze yourself because you are way too obsessed with hating Jennifer Aniston and hero-worshipping Brad & Angie.

Brad and Angie will last forever!

andamentothat @ 01/26/2010 at 1:28 pm

Bravo Cliniqua..

Brad and Ange both are complex individuals and they are not going to follow someone else’s rulebook of living life. The kids are the most important to them and all will be done to ensure that the kids are not reading up this garbage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 726 » Show All