Brad & Angelina To Skip 2010 Oscars -- EXCLUSIVE

Brad & Angelina To Skip 2010 Oscars -- EXCLUSIVE

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will not be attending the 2010 Oscars, despite several false reports on the Internet.

“They will be out of the country during the Oscars,” a source close to the couple tells JustJared.com exclusively. “Angie will be busy shooting The Tourist.”

The Tourist is about an Interpol agent (Jolie) in Europe who manipulates an American tourist (Johnny Depp) in an attempt to flush out an elusive criminal who was her former lover.

Over the weekend, JustJared.com exclusively reported that reports of a Brad/Angie break-up were untrue. To be precise, “total b.s.

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 926 » Show All

Jared, you’re a c*nt. Why do you keep mentioning the rumor? And the Oscars will not be worth watching this year if so, ugh.

I like Depp as the replacement. Box office smash.

Ahh shhite sh.it sh.it the Oscars are so boring without Brangalina . They make the Oscars great. When you hear the screams you know Angie and Brad arrived. Won’t be worth watching this year.

Such a LOSER couple!!!

Maria from Texas @ 01/26/2010 at 2:09 pm

WOW, CHINNIFER LOOKS STUPID LIKE ALWAYS. I LOVE YOU JARED FOR PUTTING HER LATEST PRETEND BOYFRIEND, GERALD, KISSING SOME VERY YOUNG GIRL, NEXT TO HER. COULD BE CHINNIFER’S DAUGTER. WASN’T HE SUPPOSE TO BE HER NEXT PRETEND BOYFRIEND . HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED CHINNIFER? . NOBODY WANTS YOU. HAHAHAHHAH. YOUR EVIL KARMA, WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.

t.m.delafonda @ 01/26/2010 at 2:09 pm

What I continue to NOT understand is the need for those who do NOT admire/like the JP’s to ALWAYS be on the thread spouting BS. If the person you do admire is so wonderful, why must you post elsewhere? I do NOT admire anyone besides the JP’S enough to be on their site trashing them EVERYDAY. I have heard of having a work day off, but, damn some of you have bee posting since this weekend. If THIS is your job, I understand, you have to make your money (I guess). But, if this is your “hobby” to be hateful, you REALLY need to get out more. The world is bigger than Angelina and Brad, and, who are living their lives. I refuse to believe that you are defending a person who shows no concern for all those who do support her by maintaining a lie based on hate and jealousy. x does not need your sympathy, she needs to learn how to stand on her own two feet, instead of, on the backs of others. AND……. Do any of you (haters/trolls) TRULY believe that ANY man would WANT to go back to a woman who has stalked you around the globe, “playfully”criticized your family, played PR games with your peers, and caused a paparazzi witch hunt for your childrens’ mother? I must admit that some men can be seduced by the crazy, but, Brad is in his forties, and crazy B**ch-chasing is a younger man’s game. So…. Get over it!!!

anonymous @ 01/26/2010 at 2:12 pm

I don’t support anyone and have not said anyhing bad about your idols….merely pointing out the fact that you complained to #99 that they should not be on here talking $hit about BP & AJ because its a fan thread…..You talk $hit on Jen’s threads all the time

For you info I like all 3 of them so according to you I should be on their threads

By the way only a PSYCHO stalker like yourself would say its fun to bash someone 24/7 that they don’t and will never know.

Lets see some pictures of you? Always saying how ugly Jen is. Let’s compare you 2

No, that rumor is bullshite – the SAGS would never do that to Brad. Understand, other ACTORS (Screen Actors Guild) HATE Maniston. People in the industry LOATHE her, particularly writers, comedians and other actors – remember they’ve seen her up close and personal for well nigh 20 years, they know she’s faked her way to the top, married higher up on the food chain, stripped and showed her asss and nips on a reg basis to get ink, and tormented ‘nice guy’ Brad Pitt for the last 5 years by being a leech on his ass the entire time. She could fall down bump her head, and wake up acting like Meryl Streep in Sophie’s Choice in her next crap movie, and they still would not show her love. Proof? (Remember when the stories first hit about Nancy Balbieri making the rounds on ‘The Underminers,’ tour – and the raucous huge crowds of writers and other actors she got to attend, just so they could hear, the Maniston is a b*tch from helll stories?? EXACTLY. She is loathed. Watch, Sandra Bullock will win the Oscar because they hate maniston so much, and know she used to try and emulate her and was extremely jealous of her (it’s why Maniston started dating Tate, and trying to imitate Sandy’s mannerisms in her sh*tty movies)
By the way – listen to THIS gem…I heard Tate was asked about Maniston at the GGs — get this, he says…”yeah, I saw SANDY and a lot of my other exes tonight.” HAHAHAHAH He wouldn’t even speak her fcking name. But the damned 3rd rate interviewer (probably a tably) due to the brangelina interest, only wanted a maniston quote – so they POINTEDLY asked, ‘Did you think Jen Aniston looked great tonight?” What’s he gonna say to that?? Hahahahaha

Does anyone know how to make a still from a youtube video? I’ve just seen a black and white photo I’ve never seen before and would like make a still of it.
Thanks

t.m.delafonda @ 01/26/2010 at 2:13 pm

“….some of you have bee posting since…”— It should read “some of you have BEEN posting since”. I really would be offended if a troll tried to correct my spelling, since I am sure that most of them are illiterate, judging by their posts.

African Girl @ 01/26/2010 at 12:49 pm

The trolls are going to conveniently forget that they didn’t attend the oscars last year and see this as a sign their dreams are about to come true. Sigh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are you love?
Actually they attended the Oscars last year(see pic above) It’s from from the Oscar. LOl Remember the dead end insinuated herself in the mix as a presenter.

They were both nominated, they had every reason to be there. I believe, they are being respectful and considerate of the nominees. They and we all know, wherever they are, the spotlight is solely on them.

They haven’t attended any award shows this year, yet their names are used to promote these shows. Love them or hate them, they are a force to be reckoned with.

@CLINIQUA:

Wow. Obsessed much?

Oh...how...lovely.... @ 01/26/2010 at 2:21 pm

CLINIQUA @ 01/26/2010 at 2:12 pm No, that rumor is bullshite – the SAGS would never do that to Brad. Understand, other ACTORS (Screen Actors Guild) HATE Maniston. People in the industry LOATHE her, particularly writers, comedians and other actors…..
******************************************************************

This is exactly what I mean. You have deluded yourself into being this “know all” of Hollywood for so long, I wonder if you’ve started to believe it yourself. The more you post on here, the more evident it is that you know not of what you speak. AJ is the one who has likability issues in Hwood, not Aniston. But that’s mostly because the women out there are worried she will give their hubbys the come hither pout.

sayswhatyoufool @ 01/26/2010 at 2:21 pm

Face it, everything spells “Trouble in the Paradise”. Celebs live for parties and Oscar is the biggest party of all. Their skipping it? It says more than meet the eye. Their relationship is on the rocks to put it mildly folks.

to lurker @ 01/26/2010 at 2:23 pm

a force to be reckoned with? no dear, president and michelle obama are a force to be reckoned with. princess diana was a force to be reckoned with. angie and brad don’t even come in a close 2nd.

Observer2 @ 01/26/2010 at 2:24 pm

Why would they go to the Oscars, since they’ve been together, the only awards they go to are when one/both are nominated. They didn’t go in 2006, 2007 or 2008 to the Oscars or 2005.

They’re asked every year. But, they don’t go every year.

Not hard to decipher.

t.m.delafonda @ 01/26/2010 at 2:24 pm

OT- I predict that x’s next/final movie will make $7,979,550 domestically.

t.m.delafonda @ 01/26/2010 at 2:26 pm

I used matinee prices, because, her fans only criticize freely. For some reason they can’t seem to financially support her movies. It’s all talk and babble. LOL

BRAD, LET THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN . DON’T BE SELFISH THINK ABOUT YOURSELF. LET COPY YOUR PARENT THEY ARE GOOD MODEL YOU SHOULD FOLOW. ANGIE IS A GREAT MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN. NOBODY CAN’T REPLACE HER. STOP DRINK BEER, SMOKING. THOSE BAD ROUTINE WHEN YOU LIVE WITH JENIFER ANISTON SHOULD STOP.. STOP CONNECTION EX. IGNORE HER TEXT, ETC…YOU ARE TROUBLE MAKER. YOU MAKE JOLIE TURN CRAZY BECAUSE YOU KEEP CONTACT WITH THE OLD, UGLY, PLASTIC JENIFER ANISTON.

Did Aniston go to the SAG awards?

Hellllo alll. Waving to fans!!!! Most of us knew this already. I didn;t get to sift throught the last thread but this morning on Fox 5 in NY, that Bonnie Full of it debunked all the breakup rumors. But guess what her reason was? exactly what the stories all over the net have been. she said that they were shopping for clothes to wear for the Academy Awards!!!! they had to sign an agreement about the clothes they were gonna way and that Brad let Angelina go first because he wanted to compliment what she wore. When I heard that, I had proof that she was a certifiable nutcase.

PT:

Thanks for the ‘puter advice; I did do the F8 thing and I did manage to get past my ‘welcome’ page into the desktop………to no icons or start up button……..did ‘go back to an previous setting’ and it refused to….so guess I will try and call a Microsoft help desk and spew on them for whatever good it will do.

So haven’t been up to date on the threads, but did see a few entertainment shows whom are milking this tab b.s. like a bloated cow….I did admire Billy Bush on Access HW last night

…..as they put up a ‘vote in’ piece on whether this breakup story was tab b.s. or likely true…..but he prefaced it with “I did not agree with this, but was over-ridden by my exec producer……….I think there are some celeb media who are just as sick of it as we are and are beginning to feel badly about the relentless exploitation.

I hope the JP’s go to Europe and stay awhile. There is no need for this excess; it has gone beyond any level of acceptable.

What a lying hefer Cliniqua is! Undoubtably someone on here will believe the vile lies she spews. As to the comment “Angie will be busy shooting the “Tourist” in Europe! LOL! You mean Angie will be busy with a break-up!

Why would they be there? You don’t just go to the Oscars. You have to be nominated or presenting to go. They ahven’t been nominated for anything this year. Brad’s only possible involvement with the Oscars is that he’s part of the sure to be nominated Inglourious ********.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 926 » Show All