Katharine McPhee is Chelsea Lately Lovely

Katharine McPhee is Chelsea Lately Lovely

Katharine McPhee looks lovely in a black dress as she leaves a taping of Chelsea Lately in Los Angeles on Monday (January 25).

The 25-year-old Season 5 American Idol runner-up currently takes the cover of Shape magazine where she talked about her struggle with bulimia and her now healthy life.

In the interview, she also shared what she’s been learning lately.

“That’s been my biggest lesson since Idol and getting married, that life is not what you expect. Acknowledging that helped me grow up fast.”

katharine mcphee chelsea lovely 01
katharine mcphee chelsea lovely 02
katharine mcphee chelsea lovely 03
katharine mcphee chelsea lovely 04
katharine mcphee chelsea lovely 05
katharine mcphee chelsea lovely 06
katharine mcphee chelsea lovely 07
katharine mcphee chelsea lovely 08

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

WOW! What a beauty. She should have gone blond earlier.

i agree, the blondeness suits her very fine.

Not bad, not into blond broads, but I am into round bubble butts, Im liking what I see from the backside.

You females should take notice, that’s a nice ass-.very nice curvy woman. That should be a new song, I fell in love with the booty

Not bad, not into blond broads, but I am into round bubble-butts, Im liking what I see from the backside.

You females should take notice, that’s a nice as$, very nice curvy woman. That should be a new song, I fell in love with the booty

i like her better brunette but she looks like she’s having more fun blonde.

Pretty girl, amazing body, ugly hair. Blonde does not suit her at all.

She’s beautiful!

@Jen:

ITA! She should go back to her dark hair. She was very sexy in her dark locks.

ANOTHER ONE who thinks LOOKS CAN translate to TALENT, or ALBUM sales.

She needs to go back to brunette stat!!

She is beautiful but I prefer her hair darker.

She has an incredible figure.

Beautiful, leggy and nice dress too.

She’s hottt!!! Real curves and those legs!!!!

She looks gorgeous. She has an angelic face.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 01/26/2010 at 11:22 am

…poor thing’s album flopped sooooo bad. i hope her film career takes off cause she’ll most likely never release another album again.

Pheenonymous @ 01/26/2010 at 12:19 pm

Katharine in her candids always looks better than a professional model.

It is way too premature to say her album has flopped. She isn’t trying to compete with Ke$ha or her ilk. More singles are planned as well as a tour later this year. A long term strategy is being implemented, there was never an expectation of huge sales the first few weeks. And she is with Verve, a record company that believes in developing its artists over the long term. So you will be hearing a lot more from Katharine McPhee as well as seeing her in movies and lots of television appearances. She is a triple threat – Singer/Songwriter/Actress.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/26/2010 at 12:31 pm

@i n f a m o u s l y c o o l:

I hope you shut up we’re tired of oyur crap.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/26/2010 at 12:31 pm

Wow, very nice! It suits her very well.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/26/2010 at 12:32 pm

@Pheenonymous:

Infamously Cool is just a troll who starts crap in every post.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/26/2010 at 1:21 pm

@Pheenonymous: …her 1st album only sold a little over 300k within 3years, and that was in the height of her popularity, after idol. a month into her 2nd album and she’s sold.. how much.. maybe 20k. c’mon. you can like/love her that’s cool but at least be realistic about her music career. no buzz, no hype, no single, no videos. no label will put even more money into a project they’re not gonna make money back from.
~
@Ms Anonymous: …hey stalker, love you too.

Wow! She looks great . I agree that she looks a good as any model, even in candid shots. She sings great too. I like her new single “Had It All” and her new CD “Unbroken.” I see that some tour dates are popping up. I hope there is one near me.

she does have a nice body but i find her so boring
nothing interesting going on with her
i liked her much more as a brunette
i no she was from AI, but i hadnt heard her sing till she was on a late night show not 2 long ago, nothing special as always when it comes to AI contestants

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All