Scarlett Johansson is Mango Sexy

Scarlett Johansson is Mango Sexy

Scarlett Johansson looks sexy in her third campaign for Spanish brand Mango.

For the shoot, the 25-year-old Lost In Translation star wore new designs from the Spring 2010 line.

“I love working with MANGO,” Scarlett said according to People. “This is the third campaign I have done with them. The photographer, Mario Sorrenti, makes me feel very comfortable: the sessions are great fun.”

You can check out the Spring and Summer collections at mangoshop.com.

scarlett johansson mango sexy 01
scarlett johansson mango sexy 02
scarlett johansson mango sexy 03
scarlett johansson mango sexy 04
scarlett johansson mango sexy 05
scarlett johansson mango sexy 06

Photos: Mango
Posted to: Scarlett Johansson

Ethan Miller/Getty

She looks HOT! She can do EDGY or SOFT. BEAUTIFUL.

Prettigurlz @ 01/26/2010 at 11:47 pm

She looks gorgeous in these pics!!!

Wow , her body has been SERIOUSLY photoshopped to look like the typical model-like waif….i prefer her awesome REAL FIGURE.

she looks good. oo bad she doesn”t look half as good in candids. Photoshop.

making megan happen @ 01/27/2010 at 12:34 am

she looks great…

I love that hair ( the color and the texture). I’ve always wanted to dye my red or auburn, but I never had the balls to do it because I feel that it would give me way too much attention. ai spend most of my time on this damn thing (computer) because it is alot easier to gather and express my thoughts rather than talk to people face to face.

She’s pretty but lol THIS screams photoshop!!!

She looks very computer generated, almost like an avatar! LOL

Some of you are unbelievable – is it so hard to believe that she works out and looks good??? I mean how much photoshop do you seriously think they did???
She’s a beautiful woman – get over it!

callmewhatever @ 01/27/2010 at 11:41 am

She is so much better lookin than Megan Fox its not even funny. Sometimes I think when there is so much hype around a star, everyone jumps on the bandwagon, its almost brainwashing so I know its the” in thing” to say Megan is the hottest but she has done something to her face. I dont know why im the only one who sees it but her cheeks are different, her lips are different while Scarlett has all the natural beauty in the world face and body wise. Yea she’s photoshopped here but she didnt need to be.

stellartes @ 01/27/2010 at 11:44 am

SIMPLY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful. I remain adamant … she is so wrong for Mango. Bring back Penelope!

@callmewhatever:

I agree that she’s hotter than Megan Fox but Scarlett has definately had a nose job!

i like the pics
they really do look like her last campaign, but hey as long as she looks good, it works imo
she looks great in all of the pics
love the last pic, she looks so sexy
wish scarlett would wear stuff like that in real life, lately she dresses horribly

@kk: NO NO..thats how her body looks now! Scarlett lost a ton of weight and most of her curves are gone

ProblemSolver @ 01/31/2010 at 7:41 pm

***: Definitely has not.

ProblemSolver @ 01/31/2010 at 7:43 pm

Oops, above comment was supposed reply to the @ 01/27/2010 at 7:09 pm

megan fox and scarlet are better looking than angelina. And they both got married instead of living in sin like angelina.

If you think she is photo-shopped why don’t you say the same thing about angelina, she has had work done on her face and body, not natural.

scarlett looks great, looks great at any weight. She has lost weight within the last year.

Megan Fox did a bunch of **** to her face and anybody can see that,if you don’t then you’re TRULY blind or maybe even a little dumb. She doesn’t look as bad as other Hollywood stars but she does not look like she used to…Scarlett maybe has a nose job,who knows,but she’s naturally gorgeous,hot and sexy. Megan Fox trys too hard to look like Angelina…I think she has a problem. Scarlett is the best!!!