Amber Rose & Kanye West are a Couture Couple

Amber Rose & Kanye West are a Couture Couple

Kanye West and Amber Rose attend the Givenchy fashion show during Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture on Tuesday (January 26).

The 32-year-old rapper and his 27-year-old model girlfriend have been spotted out at shows all week – at the Givenchy show, they sat in the front row with R&B singer Ciara!

Earlier in the day, Kanye and Amber stepped out for the Chanel show in some attention-grabbing garments.

kanye west amber rose givenchy paris fashion week 01
kanye west amber rose givenchy paris fashion week 02
kanye west amber rose givenchy paris fashion week 03
kanye west amber rose givenchy paris fashion week 04
kanye west amber rose givenchy paris fashion week 05
kanye west amber rose givenchy paris fashion week 06
kanye west amber rose givenchy paris fashion week 07
kanye west amber rose givenchy paris fashion week 08

she so annoying same as him. GO AWAY.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/27/2010 at 5:25 pm

More like the alien couple. Why do people cover them? Ugh.

Black trashes nation.

Let this be the last comment here! dont give this two idiot anymore milages!

chunky y'all @ 01/27/2010 at 6:36 pm

TRASH!! & JJ why do u keep posting about them two black trash?

ashytisdalefan @ 01/27/2010 at 6:37 pm

um.. who cares?

All couture and no class, these two!

Wow I love her sunglasses! Does anyone know the label?

why doesn’t he just come out of the closet already! She truly looks like a man in drag.

There are a few posters on Just Jared who like seeing Kanye on this site, most of the time you have the same rehashed cartoons.

No one says a thing when you have 100 posts of Brad and Jen, Zach Efron or that Gerald Butler idiot. These two are actually more colorful than most of Hollywood, who happens to all, look the same, Blond and squared.

Not a lot of people can get away with what he wears and as a black male it is even harder to get away with what he wears. Most black men in rap don’t dress like him. It’s nice to see in a rap genre that he is himself rather than play some fake role to sell records, which a lot do.

You don’t have to like Kanye but the man does have style and rolls pretty smooth. It’s nice to see someone who is comfortable in his own skin rather than trying to front for cameras.

For that I raise my glass to this young rich dude who has a lot of brothas wearing couture and realizing that you don’t have to be hard to be jiggy. This is why this dude gets love, Kanye may not be tough but he sure doesn’t care what anyone thinks of him and makes his own waves.

I tell you, every time I see this dude I shake my head and smile, the cat is in his own world, but he stays fly and trimmed up like a G in every outing.

For that I give him his due and man it must be great to be him. Whether you like it this kid is a true G, he made himself into an Icon and rolls on his own accord.

fashionista @ 01/27/2010 at 9:52 pm

They try too hard.

Prettigurlz @ 01/27/2010 at 10:24 pm

Umm yeah I totally agree they need to not b on here it’s irratating Kanyes ladi looks like a bald eagle in couture and Kanye look like a freakin wart hog!!! Ugh

Mileycyrusbiggestfan @ 01/27/2010 at 10:44 pm

Aye I agree wat MARKUS is sayin tho cause Kanye does do his own thing and in style!!! I’m not gonna hate on him he’s done some f up stuff b4 but he’s his own person and he ain’t FAKE!!!

Kanye, marry Rose already. She would make your mother proud.

++Logan++ @ 01/28/2010 at 4:42 am

@cattie:

cattie @ 01/27/2010 at 6:48 pm

Wow I love her sunglasses! Does anyone know the label?

———————————————————–

Hey, The Sunglasses shes wearing are Lanvin Wayshiner Oversized Wayfarer Sunglasses. They are actually Kanye’s but i guess he let her borrow them…they’re pretty cool :)

I never liked these two after I seen them wearing fur

You loosers who dont like kanye, get a life! We looove kanye and Amber and Brad and Angelina and Rihanna. Kanye and Amber always look pretty awesome! I wonder what those of you look like who try to put them down. You can not mess with the best. When I dont like someone, I make no comment. Why would I waste my words on someone who is not equal to my pen. Think about it loosers. Do you go out with people that you dont like? No, you try and stay away from them. Soooo, maybe deep down in your sub conscious, you love kanye and pretty Amber also.

who the eff keeps inviting those losers!!!!
shiz, those idiots are always trying 2 get attention
what i find ironic is kanye says he hates the fame now yet he has a huge famewhore gf
an idiot and a tranny at a fashion show….