Chelsea Handler Moves Out of Shared Home with BF

Chelsea Handler Moves Out of Shared Home with BF

Late-night comedian Chelsea Handler and her boyfriend of nearly four years, Comcast CEO Ted Harbert, are no longer living under the same roof.

“The couple is no longer residing together,” a rep for E! said (via Us Weekly). “Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally.”

Chelsea, 34, and Ted, 55, began dating in 2006 before Chelsea Lately hit the airwaves. She’s referred to him on the show before, calling Ted her “live-in lover” last year.

Photos: Jesse Grant/Getty
Posted to: Chelsea Handler

Getty

Prettigurlz @ 01/27/2010 at 10:05 am

I love Chelsea her shows are hilarious!

I hope they’re still on good terms, because I couldn’t live life without her show. No matter what I’m doing, even if the world was ending, I have to watch her show. She is the FUNNIEST comedian that ever lived. MY IDOL!

Can’t wait for Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang!

Prettigurlz @ 01/27/2010 at 10:07 am

Sadd they re not livin togetha no more:((

@Kristin as long as her ratings are good there’s no way he’d ever fire her based on a personal relationship.

LET'S GET REAL @ 01/27/2010 at 11:13 am

Whatever. she love to knock others.. while her relationship was breaking down..

I used to watch her show until it became obvious that she only ribs on the celebs that would never come on her show.. PLUS all she does is read the Tab headlines and make comments. really original and innovative. NOT..

Sometimes the right people get theirs in the end..

Aniston's Twin @ 01/27/2010 at 11:14 am

This woman is lying to you, me and the rest of society, because there is no way in he!! she is only 34 years old. Maybe she was 34 nine years ago, but she sure is not 34 today.

I don’t find her that funny, she can be irritating.
She’s an ugly woman.

ya think they get free cable?

No way is that woman 34.

she does look older than 34. Also, I find it interesting how these comics like Handler, RO and Letterman can crucify everyone else’s relationships and families but when it comes to their own, its a different story. having said all that, I still like Chelsea alot!

my guess is she wanted a baby

saddasdasdas @ 01/27/2010 at 12:48 pm

@Kristin M: well, isn’t your life utterly pathetic.

i absolutely love Chelsea Handler. she’s seriously the best thing ever. its a shame they broke up, but the show won’t end. she has a contract til 2012. Chelsea Handler is the sh!t and ll you haters can go “suck an egg”

She looks like a man. Maybe she is really a man in drags. Maybe he looked under the hood, and that’s why he bailed.

She’s only 34?!?!?!!?

@ace11:
A baby when her career is at all time high?! She’s not stupid.

i don’t watch her show anymore. she is mean. picks on everyone. so many unnecessary jokes about asian men and other races. you gotta wonder about someone whose entire stand-up routine has to put down races of people all the time. it means she is not original. and chuey, i feel bad for him. she basically treats him like a circus freak. that is not funny. i find her mean. she should look in the mirror before she makes fun of other women. and her roundtable is the most annoying thing.

and i had thru friends who work for the channel, that she throws HUGE diva fits to get what she wants out of “E”. Don’t like her at all. race jokes are so 80′s. use yr brain and come up with something funny like george carlin or something.

i love her and her cast, they are awesome

She is a transvestite. She should make fun of herself. That would be high-larious.

Seriously guys, she’s 34, there are public records of her being 34 years of age. I agree that she looks around early 40s now, but she’s really not

She’s really 34. I’ve seen her yearbook picture from class of ’93. She’s just a prime example of what drinking/partying too hard can do to ya.

@happy girl: To be honest, I really don’t like Chuey on her show. I think he doesn’t add anything to her show and find him annoying. He isn’t kind hearted like Jimmy Kimmels sidekick, Guillermo at all and insults Chelsea right back to her. If he truely was her “assistant” then he would have been fired a long time ago. He isn’t loveable like Guillermo and I usually change the station if there is a skit with the two of them on. I like Chelsea though, and when she has her round table converstations though. Some of her commedians I could so without, but for the most part I like them all.

She seems like a gold digger, i wonder how many men she has been with, what a strong feminist!

lmao, like a lot of u others, i thought she was in her latel 30s by now
she looks pretty old, even on the show
i dont no how any1 could date her, she just seems 2 bitczh about any lil thing on the show, and that’s how she acts on a show, imagine having her as a gf
u no what i find ironic, she talks about her dad dating young woman all the time on her show
yet she’s dating a guy over 20 years older than her, talk about a hypocrite
either that or she has daddy issues, which i would be surprised

Love me some Chelsea any day of the week.
Fantastic show and fantastic comedy.
She always looks great.