Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck Share A Smile

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck Share A Smile

Jennifer Garner meets up with husband Ben Affleck in Los Angeles after running errands on Tuesday (January 26).

The 37-year-old actress and her sweetheart shared a laugh as they held hands and walked to their car together.

Earlier in the day, Jen stopped at an art/book store and grabbed a cup of coffee.

Ben recently made a trip to the Sundance Film Festival to promote The Company Men, a film about a man who moves back in with his parents after losing his high-power job as a sales executive.

10+ pictures inside of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner sharing a smile…

jennifer garner ben affleck los angeles meetup 01

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I wish she would do something with her hair, she just looks so dirty and manly. Instead of being on a cooking show with Ina she needs to be on WHAT NOT TO WEAR!

Ever since he got together with her, he has this “crazy” expression on his face and he looks like a slob. As if he hasn’t showered or something.
She is quite homely and probably the ugliest woman in LA these days.
Poor Ben.

Garner made sure Ben has 2 ball and chains to make sure he won’t be free- 2 “don’t leave me” pregnancies.
How can he even look at her. She is so ugly, and her actions prove she is ugly from the inside as well.

i just love them! such a great couple :)

Wait? So majority of you believe that Ben Affleck is crazy for marrying someone not as pretty as today’s stars? Wow. You guys are shallow. They look happy together and that’s what matters.

He seems very happy with her.

I’ve been hearing rumors that Ben and Jen aren’t exactly living a happy marriage…..but they look happy in these pictures.

brightside @ 01/27/2010 at 11:42 am

There is something very menacing about the way she points her chin. A chin like that could be an extremely dangerous weapon. Beware of the chin, Ben, don’t go too close.

its great to see jen and ben spending time with each other just the two of them I love ben and jen

I agree with Jessica. Some of these posters (and some must be trolls) must be seeing I’m not seeing OR making huge assumptions about people they don’t know.

Ben and Jen are enjoying a moment in public as they should from time to time. If only the papz would leave them alone.

excelent damage control, they are both such fake asees i cant believe they think people are actually going to buy this

Well ….Their kids are the cutest ball and chains I ever seen…….

Ben has learned that there is more to a person then just looks. He has dated beautiful women in the past. He found a down to earth beauty that he chose to marry. Ben has what he wants. A wife that is crazy in love him and two beautiful kids. If it last nobody ones. They do seem happy to me.

Jennifer and Ben chose to dress for comfort. I see nothing wrong with that. Most people could care less about what others are wearing from today-to-today. Most people are not that superficial. Get over it already with the slob talk. If I want to see a glamor I watch Red Carpet events.

everyone knows he’s panting over Blake Lively, how sad

My lord. Some of you are very 8th grade in your comments/analysis/intellect. Has it ever dawned on you that if he/she wasn’t happy, they’d seek a divorce? I know it’s a new concept to many of you….

Bring on the BAMBINO you two!!!

Really, Ben and Jen are absolutely PERFECT for each other~

CIAO*

This photo op is called damage control after Ben dissed Jen because apparently Jen blabbed to the media about their courtship.

Ben never smiles with Taupe. He’s only doing this for the cameras after making an ass of himself getting upset at her milk toast comments about their love life & how great he isn’t. He ought to stick with Taupe those. She gave him 2 children & deserves a meddle with putting up with sour puss blame JHo for my lousey film choices douche bag. He’s aging & not well I might add.

There are rumors. I don’t think she would be smiling so much if she knew about him and Rebecca Hall:(

This has not happened in a while, but body language says they are totally in sync. Legs, feet, hands, faces and smiles. Nice! Maybe some hollywood marriages can last.

this is what e news just reported…

“recovering alcoholic ben affleck spotted drinking vodka at sundance film fest bash”

Some of you guys need a reality check! Ben and Jen are great together and I love Jen for being herself and dressing like she wants to, not like you superficial b**ches think she should.

The two of them also has the cutest kids in Hollywood. Violet och Seraphina are adorable =)

Ben was joking when he made the E-Mail comment in response to the interviewer asking him about it. Everyone was laughing in the back ground of the video at AccessHollywood.com. Ben was smiling when he made the comment. Go and watch it for yourselves.

Some people see Red Meat in everything this couple does and says.
There are sites that put there on twist on his comments because they don’t like Ben. So they turned this small comment into a Ben and Jen are breaking up Red Meat discussion.

Ben loves his woman for her deep dimples. She has such a cute smile. Ben can put things in them.

hong kong @ 01/27/2010 at 1:53 pm

they are super cute together, Ben adores jen and she is crazy for him too. They look so good together like they were born 4 each other. sooo cute :)

hong kong @ 01/27/2010 at 1:55 pm

and gosh, jen is so pretty and cute with these sweet big dimples, she is just sooo cute, tall, thin and adorable! What a real natural beauty! and she is so confident that she has no problem to go out and about without a lick of make up on! she is just too beautiful and natural to be true! Ben and jen are a simple everyday yet gorgeous couple :)

Nothing more than PR staged damage control pictures because of the pissy comments ben made about his wife and the new story at radar online that Ben has fallen off the wagon and was drinking vodka.

Oh yeah sure he really adores her. He’s still an alcoholic!!!!! It was reported today he was drinking vodka at sundance. He’s probably drunk 24/7. Go back to rehab Ben.

Affleck Quack! Quack! @ 01/27/2010 at 2:18 pm

Beautiful A-Lister Couple! Ben could not have done any better when he upgraded to this beautiful, smart, popular actress. THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!

At least he’s not a Heroin addict like Marc Anthony!!!

JEN AND BEN FINALLY TOGETHER @ 01/27/2010 at 2:26 pm

Violet what the hell does this have to do with Jlo and Marc..so why
not say the same thing about Tom’s exes Penelope and Nicole
both showed up together…Notice how Tom did not present for
either awards.. is his exes the reason why VIOLET….

NO HE IS NOT DRINKING AGAIN HE WASN’T EVEN AT THE
VODKA PARTY SO GIVE IT UP.. WHAT NEXT …??? ****
HITS THE FAN FOR A REASON.. COMES back and hits the
commenter in the face..They are a beautiful couple and she
said it herself that she is nuts about him.. and his answer on
Access was ” My wife had to say something and just want to
say THANKS” BEN said it to Tony Potts.. that is all he said
made up crap.. he was giving her a compliment.

@JEN AND BEN FINALLY TOGETHER: yes he was drinking at the sundance party. e reported it and they dont report untrue stuff.

She is so, so, so pretty…and they look great together.

I don’t understand why women have to be such bi$%%’s!!!! Judge other women so nasty. From all news, gossip, etc…she is supposed to be a lovely person…so i don’t get the animosity. i feel bad for these celebrities sometimes b/c they have to deal with the wackos who are so judgemental, and I can almost guarantee Jennifer Garner is prettier then 99.9% of the women posting here.

@snowy:

It’s natural to pant on a blond tw**t their cheaper by the dozen and once Ben get over that one he’ll move on. Why don’t you get in line and remodel yourself I heard that they’re having a botox and silicon implant sale you get two bo*b for the price of one.. Plus all beauty salon are overflowing with peroxide. and maybe then just then Ben will be panting for you. Hollywierd is full of the likes of Blake Lively but I don’t he will ever get another woman with great substance as his wife.

Ben drank again? Uhoh. He also started smoking again. I think the picture is cute but it’s VERY confusing. Why? 1. They’re actors and they can fake anything IF they want to 2. Why is it that they are so “private” and hate the paps but then after Ben makes screwed up comments they take a photo together laughing and walking knowing that it will be out on the blogs. If it it’s typical hollywood pr stuff, shame on them. Just like Aniston’s fake romances to promote movies, etc.

One more thing, I really wish Jen Garner would stop using the normal public by showing us these obvious photo op publicity shots since her new movie is coming up. I can imagine her sitting down with her pr team and coming up with a “romance” strategy on what to do: “ok, I’ll do an interview and talk about how Ben and I are so in love. Uhm, Wed. we’ll go out together for 5 min., hold hands and I’ll gaze at him laughing at each other. There will be 10 photogs out there so for sure it’ll emphasize romance. Then…blah, blah.” Afterwards, Ben can go back to Rebecca Hall as I pull a Elizabeth Edwards, look the other way and hang out with my girl friends. Love fame!

I think the reason Jennifer dresses casually is that she tries to appeal to Ben’s intellectual side and dresses like someone in college. I think instead of competing with the superficial, beautiful Hollywood actresses she trys to out-smart them.

I don’t believe that story about Ben drinking at Sundance.

Radar (Not A Reliable Source) has this story. In the article it says…… Point 1…..The Celebs Publicist wouldn’t let pictures be taken. But the site has a picture of Ben and Tommy Lee sitting together.

Point 2…..In the picture Tommy is holding a glass of Wine. Ben is holding his Telethon Haiti Pass in his hand (No Drink). So pictures where taken. There are drinks on a little table in front of them. There is no Vodka among them.

Point 3…… Ben did interviews that night and the next morning. One interviewer mentioned that Ben didn’t have a publicist with him at Sundance. So he actually got to video Ben and his cost star for his interview. He said most Publicist won’t let their celeb do this.

Point 4……The paps and Sundance goers where taken pictures of everything. They did catch Ben with a cigarette. So Ben is guilty of smoking at Sundance.

Even if Ganer is homely as she is, I would still be insulted if my husband went for Rebecca Hall over me.
I mean, why go with someone who is also horsey, big and homely?
Ben- you already have a horsey homely plain woman at home? Why take the British version or the same thing?

she is sooo cute and pretty! he seems like douche bag but i cant judge him because ive never met him!

Partygirl @ 01/27/2010 at 5:31 pm

Hmm….Rebecca Hall, drinking again, smoking again. Methinks Braddy boy is crying for help. He has never came off as a happy person, but it’s even worse when he’s got a family. I don’t expect them to make it for the long haul. The guy needs help. Jennifer needs better.

Really people, do you really care to know the REAL TRUTH?? Does it really matter what these two have up their sleeves? Let them carry on with the charades, they obviously enjoy it very much. All of you that attempt to read into the situation, just fuels their fire. Like I mentioned before, they are PERFECT together!!! Let them grow OLD together as ACTORS, PARENTS, AND LOVERS.

On to the next page*

Jen looks good for my “image”. I need her to do that wholesome goody two shoe biz for me when I run for office. Jen lets me get away with everything. If I want to cheat with costars, its okay with her. If I want hooookers, its okay with her. If I’m enjoying some cocaine with buddies, then by all means its okay with her. How do you think she got so skinny so fast? Exercise? LOL I have used so many women and dumped them cold but its a-okay with her because of who I am. She adores my piss poor character because I’m sooo hot. She knew what she ordered before hooking up with me but its a-okay because I’m a STAR! lol

This is how married couples look especially ones with small children. Who are they there to attract? Nothing against these two but when you married you don’t care about how you dress(even if your sweat shirt might have a hole in it). The only people that are dressed to the nines in Hollywood during their off time are desperate single ones. Jennifer had a strict background and this is why she dresses the way she does. She is comfortable I will give her that. Not my two favorite actors though but that is just my opinion.

Kaily are one @ 01/27/2010 at 6:06 pm

They are thebest couple in Hollywood in my opinion! +Both are sweet, and down to earth and smart. Too bad everyone here is burning up with envy!

PS One drink does not make an alcoholic. ITs been almost 10 years, so why can’t he even have one drink? Its not like its illegal.
PSS: He does a movie with 2 actresses, so all of a sudden that means he’s cheating? WHere do you get your piss poor information? Where is the proof? Also he didn’t say anything pissy in the interview with Access Hollywood – he was joking WATCH IT YOURSELF AND DON”T TAKE THAT WITCH LAINEY’s word for it! She is a hater, that’s why she calls them “Taupe” whateve rthe hell that’s supposed to mean. She creams hereself over Brangelina and she’s worried they are through so she takes it out on Bennifer.

It seems obvious that Jen is really in love with him no matter what so I wouldn’t be surprised what Ben gets away with if he does. I read an interview where she said ‘you can’t change your husband you just have to accept him as he is’ which sounds nice but not when your husband Ben has an addiction history – drinking, gambling, women. Women who are so in love or “in love with the idea of love” often times live in denial or accept things they normally wouldn’t. It usually takes the guy to leave her for her to wake up especially in Hollywood (Sean Penn, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, George Clooney heck…most every male actor). Fame is a disease.

@Kaily are one

He will always be considered an alcoholic because that is how rehab works. You have to identify yourself with your addiction. If he were to go to an AA meeting and introduced himself he would say, “I’m Ben and I am a alcoholic.” It is way for the fellow addicts to “help identify each other and identify the seriousness of the problem the share.” It also makes the person not forget that they did have a problem. Addiction is a day by day process there are some good days and some bad days. Days where you may have a strong taste for a drink because of the feeling you remember getting from drinking. There are days where you look at your family and realize you can’t do this to them again. On the worse days for some addicts, you might even go back to your drug of choice whether you either take one drink or go back to binge drinking. The main part of recovery from addiction is understand your demons. What drives you to drink? If you have not addressed that in recovery, then you may go back to your addiction.

I wish all addicts well including Ben. I know it is a day to day struggle and some days are blessed and some are agony. I hope Jen understands that and is being supportive of him.

ben/jen gan @ 01/27/2010 at 6:45 pm

#26, no “pissy comments” watch the video please, he was laughing

#27, that “story” was first reported by Radar Online. No pictures,
no one else, nothing. One of 2 photographers there posted on a blog
that his publ. was sitting to the right of Ben and John Wells the whole
night and never asked any photog. to leave, and that Ben did NOT drink.

#31, “e reported it and they dont report untrue stuff”, um, ok, sure they don’t.

#40 good points.

idontknow @ 01/27/2010 at 6:57 pm

she is a natural beauty, meaning she doesnt need makeup or botox or anything, she is gorgeous smiling in that picture. all you jealous idiots, you will never get ben affleck, so get over it. if you are prettier than jen and are wondering why you cant find a goodlooking man who actually wants to be with you ,then maybe you should reevaluate yourself, starting with your personality. but i doubt any of you are prettier than jen. she dresses the way she feels confortable and i respect her for being herself. she doesnt have to prove anything to anyone. if she dressed up all the time, you douchebags would say she was shallow.

@ben/jen gan: idiot. e confirms everything before they report it. watch e news once in a while. BEN AFFLECK IS AN ALCOHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ben/jen gan @ 01/27/2010 at 7:37 pm

#54
That is what you got to call someone an “idiot”?

e gets a lot of things WRONG. But, hey if you want to believe everything that e says is true, then I hope it brightens your day.

ben/jen gan @ 01/27/2010 at 7:46 pm

BTW, last year E reported that Jennifer Garner was in Washington DC with Ben for the Inaug. HOWEVER, she was NOT in DC she was in LA taking Violet to school. How do we know this? Pictures of Jen 3 days in a row with Violet getting in and out of their car outside the school.

So unless there is a magic tunnel that connects LA and DC, E must have gotten it WRONG. I guess so much for “checking facts”?

awww
they look cute together =]
she looks great in these pics, they look like a happy couple
i also heard about him drinking at some sundance event, i didnt even no he was a recovering alcoholic
dont really care about the rumors, they’re all just rumors for now

They are so cute and silly here. They remind me of Matt Murdock and Elektra Natchios from Daredevil. Love love them.

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are one of my favorite Hollywood couples. NOBODY can see inside someone else’s marriage, nor is it fair to try to do so. Leave them alone. They are under a microscope enough as it is already.

And please leave their children alone! California needs to enact laws banning the papparazzi from taking pictures of minor children without the written permission of their parents. It’s just wrong on so many levels.

@ben/jen gan: i hope it brightens your day that ben affleck is a alcoholic. sickening.

@ben/jen gan: you are just in major denial. AFFLECK=ALCOHOLIC

Fox News

(Fox News reports from Sundance…. Ben Affleck drinking a sports drink.
Ben Affleck sipping a Rev 3 energy drink during a press conference with Tommy Lee Jones for “The Company Men” at the USANA/ Kari Feinstein Sundance Style Lounge and picked up a Lutron lighting system for her home in NYC.)

Fox News was there the entire time reporting from the so called party. Ben was drinking an ENERGY DRINK….so Stop repeating rumors from unreliable sources. Some people are willing to believe anything.

E News is the worse Entertainment Show on TV. And Radaronline are making things up. What source did they use? My guess is …..It wasn’t Fox News. A real source.

Now that’s happiness.. I just love this couple.. and there happy children..

Sarah @ 01/27/2010 at 9:57 pm AFFLECK=ALCOHOLIC

Proof???????????????????????????????????

hong kong @ 01/28/2010 at 1:49 am

sarah is a psycho…scary

jengarnerstrikesagain @ 01/28/2010 at 2:00 am

There she is with her photo op. Yup, this is how ALL couples smile and look at each other in “real” life when there are 5 photogs just 10 feet in front of you. Only actors can get away with that. Oh wait! They are actors. Nice publicity “romantic” shot to promote her upcoming romance movie? I wish actors would stop this fake crap. If Jen/Ben are really happy they REALLY don’t need to do this in front of the paparazzi knowing their pics will be taken. That’s her fake smile and I think it’s pathetic. Stupid Hollywood has gotten to her!!!

i love this family <3<3

yes my favourite hollywood couple!!
jen garner is really really cute and very pretty even without make-up, she’s lucky coz she doesn’t have to put make-up and still looks beautiful..

OMG i really adore Jen and Ben, they’re so in love with each other :)This marriage will last long!! Sorry for all the HATERS, hahahaha…

JEN-BEN HATERS ARE CRAZY AND JEALOUS!!
ALL OF YOU ARE PATHETIC, GUYS YOU REALLY NEED A SHRINK…PRONTO!!
YOU’RE POSTING MEAN, BAD COMMENTS ‘BOUT JEN & BEN WITHOUT ANY TANGIBLE PROOF, ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOTS!!
YOU’RE MAKING YOUR OWN STORIES AND ASSUMPTIONS..
HAHAHA…LOSERS!!!!

who cares if jennifer garner looks homely, i bet all jen bashers here on JJ are ugly anyway.
for jennifer garner fans all over the world this girl looks very beautiful, a good person inside & out, a perfect mom and a good wife to mr. affleck.
what’s wrong with dressing casually when she’s shopping, going to the park with her kids or dropping her daughter to school? no need for her to wear high heels and glams up.
but when she’s on the red carpet jennifer garner rocks!!
she’s so gorgeous, pretty, classy, slim, sexy with a cute smile and a lovely dimple.
i luv jennifer to death!!

Fly On The Wall @ 01/30/2010 at 12:28 pm

Ben never quit drinking or smoking, he just stoppped doing it in public. It’s called PR and image control. His arrangement with Jennifer Garner is also image control. Everything in this “relationship” is smoke and mirrors. PR, Agents, staff, nannies are all aware of the truth, and sometimes talk.