Chace Crawford & Jennifer Akerman Couple Up?

Chace Crawford & Jennifer Akerman Couple Up?

Chace Crawford may have a new girl in his life – Jennifer Akerman, the sister of actress Malin Akerman!

The 24-year-old Gossip Girl star was spotted getting close with Jennifer at a house party in Hollywood earlier this month.

“They’ve known each other for a while, but now it looks like they’re dating,” a friend told In Touch Weekly. “Jennifer is adorable and exactly his type.”

Chace recently told Glamour that he wasn’t necessarily on the lookout for a new lady friend. “When it happens, it happens,” he said simply.

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

oh his type?
nahhhhh

ewww. Major downgrade from Carrie Underwood. Still dont see how he let her get away….hes probably kicking himself!

And his type? That guy doesnt have a type…GIRL is his type.

noooooooooo, i am speechless. chace is like man barbie doll, she is surely a lucky girl.

BellaDonna1802 @ 01/28/2010 at 1:22 am

I don’t believe this, I know someone who knows Chace and they told me that it is not true. I can’t say who I know, but they know Chace.

i’m confused.
i mean she’s cute, but chace is like a god.
i agree with chelsey-GIRL is his type.

she’s already deflated and laughed about this rumor on her blog. not true.

she shall remain nameless @ 01/28/2010 at 1:57 am

She looks like a teenager with baby fat still in her face! She’s a cutie, but seriously doesn’t really go together with Chace.

Chollo Bollo @ 01/28/2010 at 2:07 am

Ummmm…. he’s gay… ya think

Funny how gays always go for overweight “beards”. I guess it’s because fat girls usually have pretty low self-esteem and are generally very needy.

Noooooooooooo that’s not his type. Anyone is his type but her. Even I am!

I thought I saw Leonardo di Caprio when I looked at her pic. She’s the female version of him.

This girl is so ugly,Chace ,are you bland?

TOTALLY agree with chelsey! a major major major DOWNGRADE from carrie underwood. i mean carrie is adorable too and y did he let her go. so stupid and silly by making that move chace!

Pocahontas @ 01/28/2010 at 4:25 am

Wow people are getting pretty rude here……I mean, yeah, true that she’s not the hottest girl around but calling her “ugly” and FAT is unneccessary. She does have fat in her face, especially the cheeks but she seems not to be “fat”. She’s somehow kinda cute. But to be honest, I definitely do not see him with him. By the way, all those of you saying you are even more his type than her, I’d really love to see you, jealous b!tches!

++Logan++ @ 01/28/2010 at 4:36 am

shes gorgeous! no fat at all. She has beautiful big lips and a gorgeous doll shaped faced. Her body is actually very slim.

Calm down people, Chace will move onto another girl in no time..he’s a playa!

That’s not the prettiest picture of her, if you look at her blog you can see lots of pretty pictures of her

No Chace!! This is a BIG mistake!
She’s ugly!
Why don’t you date Blake Lively :P
Oh, but she’s dating Penn ;(

On her blog Jennifer comments:

“This is the sickest ever!” Regarding the rumour that she and Chace are dating. Obviously, they are not dating.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/28/2010 at 7:29 am

She’s the flavor of the day. Tomorrow’s flavor might be gay. Who knows, anyway, when it’s clear Chace likes to play.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/28/2010 at 11:02 am

..c’mon son. chace is a pimp. he’s ran through so many girls. you’ll never hear about this bish again. she was someone he probably just made out with and piped. next week you’ll be posting about chace with a different girl.

That’s not even true… She has a blog and she said that this was all made up.. Too bad cuz she’s really beautiful!

@BellaDonna1802:

if you know someone who knows Chace so the question is : gay or not ? bi maybe ? my guess is he prefers older women…

Hmm well she do look abit like her sister, but her sister is hotter and more naturally looking…
I don’t think he is gay, he is more Metrosexual haha

well i saw him making out with another blonde at a club saturday so if theyre dating theyre not exclusive hahah

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All