Beyonce - Grammys 2010 Red Carpet

Beyonce - Grammys 2010 Red Carpet

Beyonce slips into a hip-hugging Stephane Rolland dress at the 2010 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (January 31) in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old songstress accessorized with Casadei shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

Beyonce received 10 nominations this year including “Record of the Year” and “Album of the Year.” She already won four awards during the pre-telecast ceremony — Best Contemporary R&B Album for I Am . . . Sasha Fierce, Best Traditional R&B Performance for “At Last,” and best female R&B performance for her hit “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It),” which also won best R&B song.

beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 01
beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 02
beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 03
beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 04
beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 05

Photos: Jeff Vespa/WireImage, Jason Merritt/Getty
Posted to: 2010 Grammy Awards, Beyonce Knowles

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

hmm dont like that dress

I can’t stand her anymore. And that husband of hers. He never looks happy. They both come across as so entitled. There is nothing humble about them.

She looks so good!!! And her performance was amazing!

lalalaove @ 01/31/2010 at 8:37 pm

She looks lovely. Her performance was good. My mom was like she should have performed “Single Ladies” I died at that!

grammyonce @ 01/31/2010 at 8:41 pm

Wohooo 5 Grammy’s Again!!! And 4 more to go… She f-in rocked her performance!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! GO BEYONCE!!!!

awful. And her performance was overkill. Tired of her grandstanding–and taking over the show with her 2 hour performance. Sit down B.

B YOU LOOK WONDERFUL, CONGRATS 2 U

Her dress looks like North African’s dress !!!

fashionista @ 01/31/2010 at 8:45 pm

It’s ok but I think I’ve seen something like this before on her. Hair is way too blonde for her.

Ermm, am I seeing wrong or does she have Gaga-like yellow-ish gold highlight in her hair….I mean, weave?!! I know she’s the biggest copycat in the music business but that’s too much….Don’t get me wrong though, I like Beyoncé. I think she’s one of the best vocalist and performers out there….It’s just that she loves to copy a little too much. She looks good and I bet her performance was killer but she’s truthfully way too overexposed.

Beyonce + Lady Gaga = the story of my life.!

looks amzing. finally her hair is done, sh*T be looking jacked sometimes.

like the top of the dress but not the bottom. too much graphics. pretty color though.

luv beyonce, but she always wears similar style dress, with overexposing cleavage.

hmm beyonce just arghh she needs to go away we need to miss her she just everywere its not even funny anymore and everything bout her is just arghh cant she just go away for like five years or something

Go Ask Alice @ 01/31/2010 at 9:28 pm

I am a fan of hers. Loved her perfomrance. The dress here is good. Performance dress was good.

NOW BEYONCE needs to leave the stage and media and don’t come back until Dec. 31.

Leave. Exit stage right.
No interviews. No press media conferences.Go.

She needs to go so her fans can miss her and so the public who kind of like and who don’t like her, can miss her.

I was wondering where my mother put her bedspread.

why does she always do that stiff arm thing? very unnatural

lalalaove @ 01/31/2010 at 9:41 pm

Congrats to he ron winning 4 SO FAR, by the way.

@Misa: wow, you’re life must suck!! She’s pretty but dislike the dress! WTF?? is wrong with’em? Britney, Beyonce & Gaga, none of’em is dressed well.

lalalaove @ 01/31/2010 at 9:44 pm

her on*

whats up with her hair?

She has the worst fashion sense. I think she’s pretty but she just tries to hard.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/31/2010 at 10:00 pm

…i dare someone to diss beyonce’s performance. she’s fcuking ripped it vocally. nobody even came close to touching her vocally tonight. seriously, she might be over the top and a tad bit annoying at times, but she’s still one of if not the best singer on top right now, and have been for yearssssssssssss.

I’m sorry, that dress is terrible. She used to have a better sense of style. I am also tired of seeing her everywhere all of the time. Can’t she take a break? She’s way overexposed.

CanadaGirl @ 01/31/2010 at 10:05 pm

Yet another dress encasing her gelatinous figure.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All