Beyonce - Grammys 2010 Red Carpet

Beyonce - Grammys 2010 Red Carpet

Beyonce slips into a hip-hugging Stephane Rolland dress at the 2010 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (January 31) in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old songstress accessorized with Casadei shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

Beyonce received 10 nominations this year including “Record of the Year” and “Album of the Year.” She already won four awards during the pre-telecast ceremony — Best Contemporary R&B Album for I Am . . . Sasha Fierce, Best Traditional R&B Performance for “At Last,” and best female R&B performance for her hit “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It),” which also won best R&B song.

beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 01
beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 02
beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 03
beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 04
beyonce knowles grammy awards 2010 red carpet 05

Getty

hmm dont like that dress

I can’t stand her anymore. And that husband of hers. He never looks happy. They both come across as so entitled. There is nothing humble about them.

She looks so good!!! And her performance was amazing!

lalalaove @ 01/31/2010 at 8:37 pm

She looks lovely. Her performance was good. My mom was like she should have performed “Single Ladies” I died at that!

grammyonce @ 01/31/2010 at 8:41 pm

Wohooo 5 Grammy’s Again!!! And 4 more to go… She f-in rocked her performance!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! GO BEYONCE!!!!

awful. And her performance was overkill. Tired of her grandstanding–and taking over the show with her 2 hour performance. Sit down B.

B YOU LOOK WONDERFUL, CONGRATS 2 U

Her dress looks like North African’s dress !!!

fashionista @ 01/31/2010 at 8:45 pm

It’s ok but I think I’ve seen something like this before on her. Hair is way too blonde for her.

Ermm, am I seeing wrong or does she have Gaga-like yellow-ish gold highlight in her hair….I mean, weave?!! I know she’s the biggest copycat in the music business but that’s too much….Don’t get me wrong though, I like Beyoncé. I think she’s one of the best vocalist and performers out there….It’s just that she loves to copy a little too much. She looks good and I bet her performance was killer but she’s truthfully way too overexposed.

Beyonce + Lady Gaga = the story of my life.!

looks amzing. finally her hair is done, sh*T be looking jacked sometimes.

like the top of the dress but not the bottom. too much graphics. pretty color though.

luv beyonce, but she always wears similar style dress, with overexposing cleavage.

hmm beyonce just arghh she needs to go away we need to miss her she just everywere its not even funny anymore and everything bout her is just arghh cant she just go away for like five years or something

Go Ask Alice @ 01/31/2010 at 9:28 pm

I am a fan of hers. Loved her perfomrance. The dress here is good. Performance dress was good.

NOW BEYONCE needs to leave the stage and media and don’t come back until Dec. 31.

Leave. Exit stage right.
No interviews. No press media conferences.Go.

She needs to go so her fans can miss her and so the public who kind of like and who don’t like her, can miss her.

I was wondering where my mother put her bedspread.

why does she always do that stiff arm thing? very unnatural

lalalaove @ 01/31/2010 at 9:41 pm

Congrats to he ron winning 4 SO FAR, by the way.

@Misa: wow, you’re life must suck!! She’s pretty but dislike the dress! WTF?? is wrong with’em? Britney, Beyonce & Gaga, none of’em is dressed well.

lalalaove @ 01/31/2010 at 9:44 pm

her on*

whats up with her hair?

She has the worst fashion sense. I think she’s pretty but she just tries to hard.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/31/2010 at 10:00 pm

…i dare someone to diss beyonce’s performance. she’s fcuking ripped it vocally. nobody even came close to touching her vocally tonight. seriously, she might be over the top and a tad bit annoying at times, but she’s still one of if not the best singer on top right now, and have been for yearssssssssssss.

I’m sorry, that dress is terrible. She used to have a better sense of style. I am also tired of seeing her everywhere all of the time. Can’t she take a break? She’s way overexposed.

CanadaGirl @ 01/31/2010 at 10:05 pm

Yet another dress encasing her gelatinous figure.

she looks beautiful but that dress is ugly

if she stays away from the house of dereon hideousness, she looks good

The dress reminds me of a bedspread or a sofa pattern. Enough with the wigs.. so obvious. Good skin tho.

JUST A MESS, SHE NEEDS AN OPERATION ON HER THOAT, HER SPEAKING VOICE, SOUND LIKE AN 70YEAR OLD CRAKEHEAD. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF HER. BORING.

Her dress looks like a tribute to the Mayan calendar.

girlfriend @ 02/01/2010 at 1:49 am

I thought that she was taking 2010 off to rest? We’re going into February, and she’s still performing. Bye B! It’s time to go on your break.

Some where a motel is missing one of their duvets…

pretty young girl @ 02/01/2010 at 3:45 am

That dress looks like some aztec or mayan design.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bad dress and this hair ……………. horrible

I dont know why she is wearing those extremely gold, cheap looking earrings with a toupe/flesh colored dress? she should have done diamonds or rhinestones but not 24k gold plate earrings? country azz!

YAAAWWNNN!!!!!
Does Beyonce ever wear anything else on the red carpet.
It is always a hip hugging mermaid type dress.

I’m not a total fan of B’s music, but respect the fact that she attacks everything she attempts with 150% energy and dedication. I’m glad she did not opt to marry a flashy young contemporary who might not have been ready to settle down. I think Jay Z is a serious dude who brings just the right touch of stability and grounding into their partnership. No, I don’t think they behave entitled, although they are rolling in money. The “problem” is that they are not falling down drunk, giving each other black eyes, or buzzed out of their brains all over the place. That said, we all know that no one is perfect. There are faults and flaws in every celebrity, and every regular man/woman in the street. Peace to all.

Love the Dress…

The people who are bitching about her being over-exposed, what do you expect her to do? I mean really? She’s a bloody singer, thats mostly how she makes her living. Do you guys quit your job just because your colleagues are tired of seeing your faces everyday? No, I’m guessing you keep going in, because that’s how you earn your living. Erm…this probably applies to those of you who have jobs and aren’t on welfare skimming off the government.

As for the dress, I’m used to hating most of the stuff she wears for these award ceremonies, and that hasn’t changed.

“Yet another dress encasing her gelatinous figure.

Oh yeah, and CanadaGirl, you need to know that bitchy people like you, are the reason why young girls feel the need to starve themselves to death. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go and grow yourself a brain and work out how to be a decent human being. You’ll feel bettter about yourself. Really.

lol, she looks pretty bad
horrible plain dress, i find it unflattering on her
weird makeup and what’s up with that silver strand of hair….
meh, maybe at the next red carpet ull look better b

girlfriend @ 02/02/2010 at 12:50 am

@Karen Scott: No one is telling B to quit her job. She’s the one who said that she was going on vacation, using her PTO (lol), or whatever you want to call it.

Keep on hating HATERS . . . B, keep on doin it!!!

I think the chic is so cute, her hair was nicely done with those glittering strands, so i wonder why Jen cant appreciate the baibe, guess envy’s killing her [jen]. we shd learn to give credit where it’sdue, he majority of us like her and appreciate that’s evident by the way she’s taken home lots of GOLD AWARDS. GO GAL!!!! keep doing ya thing, and dont give up and keep wearing those figure hugging dresses and show off those NICE CURVES, that GOD gave u. However this particular dress has got alot of graphics and that kills it’s beauty bt the design real bigs those curves out which is a compliment.

fatu sankoh @ 04/14/2010 at 6:08 pm

BEYONCE DRESS LOOKS GOOD HER PERFORMANCE THE BEST EVER HATTERS THAT ARE TALKING ABOUT BEY YOU GO AWAY BEY IS HERE TO STAY FOR US HER FANS WE WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF OUR TALENTED BET THE MORE YOU HATE MONGERS HATE ON OUR BEY THE MORE GOD AND WE HER FANS WILL LOVE HER FOR LIVE GOD BLESS OUR BEY I MISSED YOU BEY ALLREADY

i like your dress.but try to change your hairstyle you need to new looks.